2014 Nissan GT-R - QLD: Gold Coast  

Page 3 of 3
Jump to page
wolfman101
Post #71

QUOTE (vk134 @ Mar 19 2014, 05:13 PM) *
I see GODZILLA around near Bribie island as well as

THE V10 audi r8, so feck know where they work around on Bribie Island

THE V10 is owned by a lady in my building.

agt09
Post #72

As all good r8s should be "owend by ladies that is" JK

wolfman101
Post #73

Ladies like Tony Stark...

wolfman101
Post #74

Anyway, maybe I'll see you at a meet /track someday and we can check out each others rides.

vk134
Post #75

QUOTE (wolfman101 @ Mar 19 2014, 07:19 PM) *
Anyway,

maybe I'll see you at a meet /track someday and we can check out each others rides.

Lol, touche, I never understand the need for so much hating on other peoples car choices, then it comes to the "oh at the drags", "oh on the track". FFS, it is about 10% of the user experience even with performance cars. Nice touches like the interior bits etc make the drive so nice, all of my cars have always had the steering wheel and gearknob changed to the premium spec option, just for the nicer feel, damn you and your Alcantara, I got hold of a sample, now I am trying to see how much to get a Momo wheel done in it, so far crazy dollars.

From the choices of cars you have owned Wolfie, you certainly have left field choices, but you back them up with some pretty stout research with pros and cons and logical reasons that made you come to that decision. I personally cannot justify 220k on any car, but admire people who have worked hard in their chosen field to get the rewards they want and really dislike people who get the hate on, due to their own shortcomings.

But OT, that 2104 GTR is a work of art, I can only hope to pick up a well maintained one when they hit the 10 year mark , when all the love is gone and the scary boogeyman of the electronics/servicing is limiting buyers. While I know you like the boatlike Veyron and the technical development it represents, I see the GTR in the same light, it is just a different approach.

wolfman101
Post #76

So damn well put Veeks, as always. Exactomundo. Driving is about so much more than JUST speed to me, although I track my cars more than most people with "track focused" rides. If all I cared about WAS speed, the gtr is what I would have in a heartbeat. It's a technical work of art. Like I said, I may get one eventually anyway, and turn it into a track beast. They pretty much dominate all.

BukkaneNinja
Post #77

Wolfman101 - I would love the chance to have my car run along side you on track - Just to see the difference.
I believe my car would keep up with any in the curvy bits - straight line is another issue.

Also, I'm very keen to get an up close look at your Audi too - Have seen it at DS - But didn't have a closer look - haven't seen it since!

2 cars I now need to come and look at haha.

wolfman101
Post #78

Yeah, I get out to at least two track events a month, though I probably won't get out to any more ds c&cs. Just too crowded and too early. I'll be out with the SAU boys this Sat actually.
What do you drive? I've never known.
May well run me down in the straights, r8 4.2s aren't really built for that. 3.9 to 60/12.5 in the 1/4 is pretty middling for stock high performance cars these days. They do go around a track pretty much exactly as quick as the new Carrera 4s though, which was their benchmark.

BukkaneNinja
Post #79

Just a Onevia - I doubt you would have looked twice at it =P

And I bet it would go fine down the straights! Next time you have a heads up on a track day, let me know - I'll try tag along.

agt09
Post #80

Well I'm glade my post turned out to be a big boost cuddle session smile.gif lol

BukkaneNinja
Post #81

QUOTE (agt09 @ Mar 21 2014, 02:25 PM) *
Well I'm glade my post turned out to be a big boost cuddle session smile.gif lol

Good to have some positive in a world of Trolls lol

wolfman101
Post #82

Wanna see a movie?

BukkaneNinja
Post #83

QUOTE (wolfman101 @ Mar 21 2014, 03:28 PM) *
Wanna see a movie?

HAHA!

What do you have in mind? lol

wolfman101
Post #84

Something romantic. The Notebook maybe?

BukkaneNinja
Post #85

Sounds good.

TBH I haven't actually seen that lmfao

agt09
Post #86

oh god lol, anyway since your still all in my thread what does everyone think of going a set of simmons ft's with huge dish, centres painted black?

Shuffs
Post #87

QUOTE (BukkaneNinja @ Mar 21 2014, 03:44 PM) *
Sounds good.

TBH I haven't actually seen that lmfao

PRO TIP:He'll do anything,for a deep fried Mars Bar oopsie.gif

wolfman101
Post #88

fcuk yeah deep fried

wolfman101
Post #89

So actually drove past OP in the GC today. We waved. Looks good. Change your plates.

agt09
Post #90

lol, yeah the plates need to be changed asap

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 3 of 3
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x