Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
wolfman101
Post #36

Why? This is the best part.

yoshimitsu9
Post #37

QUOTE (mukky @ Jan 19 2014, 10:40 PM) *
Everyone is, and it all began due to 9/11... which has officially been declared an inside job... so why don't we all go declare war on the USA? oh wait, that's right because Muslims are the only terrorists in the world

no ones stupid enough to declare war on the USA.

just 2 reasons i can think of is enough to persuade any logical person

A. their airforce has more planes than every countries airforces combined.
B. 50% of the population are gun owners (no one in their right mind is going to take on 150 million armed people) *insert WW2 japanese general's quote about how stupid it is to attempt to invade a country where everyone owns a gun*

fearlesss
Post #38

Exactly. you would be better off Invading Australia !.
As long as your Tanks aren't speeding or have any defects and your bikers are not wearing vests or traveling in groups of 3 or more the invasion should be a walk in the park. He'll if you stay long enough we'll probably put your soldiers on centerlink.

TurbostyleR
Post #39

Ahh boost still has it all. Racist rednecks, pretentious people who believe themselves superior because they don't practice a religion and then you have the normal, intelligent and rational people like suffs and vk134.

Mukky don't worry about the racist clowns on here, you're wasting your rational thought on useless wastes of space.

nferno
Post #40

Why do any of you believe the official account of 9/11? What part of it makes sense to you?

wolfman101
Post #41

Because that's the conclusion that the available evidence supports? If you are a Twoofer, Nferno, the burden of truth rests with you, not me, to demonstrate the validity of your position. If you have evidence contrary to the established consensus, by all means present it and I and others will evaluate it to decide if we find it compelling. I've done this literally scores of times however, and it seems unlikely that it will be anything I'm unfamiliar with.

nferno
Post #42

Burden of truth rests on everyone regardless of the official findings. To state other wise is like being content to cross a busy freeway with your eyes shut and a smile on your face.

Im interested in what stands out to you or other like minded individuals that the official findings is what actually happened.
Do you agree 100% that-
*Its plausible that one of the hijackers passport could of been found on the ground after the plane he was in crashed into the building?
*That jet fuel can melt steel?
*Building 7 came down by itself?

Im genuinely interested to know because in the last few years I've never met anyone who believes in the official findings. People I've spoken to seem to either have no opinion or believe foul play was behind it.

wolfman101
Post #43

Point one, unsure, never really investigated it.
Point two, no, and this is not a claim made by the official findings. The steel was softened sufficiently to pull away from the core.
Point 3, Absolutely. Have a look at the images from the REAR of WTC7, that yhe Twoofer websites never show. There was EXTENSIVE destruction. Also, have a look at the footage that demonstrates that the penthouse collapsed in long before the building fell, rendering the notion of controlled demolition moot.

As to burden of proof, no, it always rests with the claimant-that's inherent in the scientific method.

wolfman101
Post #44

Sorry, realised I typed "truth" in initial post.

vk134
Post #45

WTC 7 failed due to delamination of the concrete and the metal structure from the fire, the thing copped part of the plane from that height, that punched a hole in the roof, added to that a gutfull of fuel into an old shit building with no sprinkler systems.

The only conspiracy theory you could talk me into would be the WTC owners had worked out how much it would cost to demolish the concrete cancer and asbestos ridden old shit buildings in the middle of one of the worlds busiest cities.

I doubt any Goverment in the world would ever go to the lengths to create this kind of disaster, they killed some of their top brass in IRS and FBI as well as destroyed billions of dollars of pending files, not fn likely.

Dang got be them sand niggas................there i said it

fearlesss
Post #46

QUOTE (TurbostyleR @ Jan 20 2014, 10:46 PM) *
Ahh boost still has it all. Racist rednecks, pretentious people who believe themselves superior because they don't practice a religion and then you have the normal, intelligent and rational people like fearless and vk134.

God I feel sorry for those other guys !
I wouldn't have a clue about 9/11, I couldn't find anything more useless to waist my time.
BUT... EVEN IF THE WHOLE THING WAS A CONSPIRACY .. which isn't.
You don't need to believe the media or government or anyone . Just jump on facebook or the Muslim forums to find out first hand what a bunch of idiots some of these people are.. ( see I said "some" smile.gif )

QUOTE (TurbostyleR @ Jan 20 2014, 10:46 PM) *
Ahh boost still has it all. Racist rednecks, pretentious people who believe themselves superior because they don't practice a religion and then you have the normal, intelligent and rational people like fearless and vk134.

God I feel sorry for those other guys !
I wouldn't have a clue about 9/11, I couldn't find anything more useless to waist my time.
BUT... EVEN IF THE WHOLE THING WAS A CONSPIRACY .. which isn't.
You don't need to believe the media or government or anyone . Just jump on facebook or the Muslim forums to find out first hand what a bunch of idiots some of these people are.. ( see I said "some" smile.gif )

wolfman101
Post #47

Yeah, I am just fascinated by irrationality wherever it occurs. It absolutely intrigues me to listen to Twoofers/religious people/alternative medicine proponents/anti-vaxers, etc. The ways in which the normal brain can so easily go wrong is truly astonishing. I like to expose them to rational thinking whenever I can...because there is ALWAYS harm in believing things for the wrong reasons. No matter how "personal" an irrational belief appears, no matter how harmless it seems, it still propagates and fosters unhealthy mental processes that will colour the way that we interact with the world around us.

fearlesss
Post #48

This might sound like a stupid question but what's Twoofers lol ?
Poofters on Twitter ? or .. I honestly have no clue and the google search button is too far to the left of my mouse

wolfman101
Post #49

It is a common derogatory term for "Truthers" (9/11 conspiracy theorists), in the skeptical movement.

vk134
Post #50

Wolfie to be fair on those types you mentioned, if they do not possess a scientific analytical mind, they need some sort of irrational belief system to function in everyday life, or as you say, their version of it.

I have seen examples of where a belief in religious ideas has stopped the person from a self destructive path, as for alternative medicine and anti-vaxers, if you dig deeper there is a middle ground there on both sides, the corp medicine has too much money to lose, the alternates are not putting themselves out to peer review and testing so that shoots them in the foot, plus a lot are radical no mainstream anything.

I deal with people Australia wide and it never ceases to amaze me how one minute I can be talking about the complexities of ultralight navigation equipment, the science and tech behind it and the total belief in them when the weather closes in, then nek minnit, the what I thought was a rational person, describes about auras and precious metal detection using their mind.

One thing I would like to see explained is water divining, I have watched it done and though is was all BS, but then went back and tested the area with a boring machine and they where correct, so fk knows how that works, I want them to mythbust that to make me happy.

wolfman101
Post #51

One of the largest tests of water divining (dowsing) was done right here in Australia, by Dick Smith of all people. The test was administered by James Randi, a personal hero of mine, and was resoundingly a failure. Youtube that.

alpharx7
Post #52

in summary, this thread.........

Attached File  full_retard_01.jpg ( 37.67K ) Number of downloads: 1

vk134
Post #53

Argghh, if you want full retard, put dowsing into a youtube search, FFS the drugs of the 60-70's are bearing fruit

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x