Sunny Coast Cruise - Thank You - Cheers to all who came!!  

Page 1 of 4
Jump to page
NewlyAwakeN
  • NewlyAwakeN
  • NewlyAwakeN's School Of ModerN KaraokE
  • Contributing Member!
  • Member No.: 4,087
Post #1 post 14th December 2003 - 02:53 PM
Hello all,

Just a massive thanks to everyone that came on the sunshine coast cruise yesterday .... i had a mass amount of fun and was totally impressed with the turnout that came along biggrin.gif

A special thanks goes out to a few ppl in particular:

Veilside_180 for organising the ppl from yatala for me ... big thanks champ tongue.gif

21-BJF for allowing me to be a backseat driver for the day ... sorry about your ears being a lil sore for me telling where to go tongue.gif

Thanks also goes out to everyone else who came along and enjoyed themselves .... sorry about the sunburn situation but it's not my fault the sky's were sunny wink.gif .....

So i hope all that came had a great time and i'm looking forward to the next one as it can only get bigger and better from here on in ....

p.s. The "round-about cruise is currently being organised for all those interested laugh.gif ...... and the next venue for the sunny coast cruise has already been selected biggrin.gif

so cheers again all and i hope you had a good time

--------------------
IPB Image
beau180sx
Post #2

yeah mate had a great time

whats this "round about" cruise

if it sounds like what i think it is, i have to be in on it

anyway good cruise on sunday

well done

king of the concrete jungle
Post #3

No worries champ and good to meet you and other fellow boost people finally. Twas a great day and I'm sure the next will be as good, if not better!

Only thing bud is that next time we need to have some really good leaders and people at the rear of the pack that know where they are going to keep everyone together instead of racing off in all directions and getting lost like the WRX boys nearly lead everyone on a massive goose chase. By the way WRX boys speeds at over 200km/hr is seriously not cool on public roads so please tone it down in future. We all like to have fun yes but that was way to extreme, especially on a cruise.

All in all was a good day and many thanks to those that organised it, great work guys and gals

Becks
Post #4

It was a damn shame i couldn't go... damn work christmas party but i'll definately be on the next one Matt!!!!

NewlyAwakeN
Post #5

yeah rick i understand that situation ... normally i would have been at yatala to lead everyone ... the issue was that i didn't have my car .... normally i lead and 21-BJF helps me out towards the rear of the pack ... next cruise i will have my car back and this won't be an issue biggrin.gif

Amokk
Post #6

was a good day

lots of fun

and i didn't get sunburnt

yay smile.gif

~*b*~
Post #7

Thanks matty it was an awesome day! I had starburst waiting for ya! But I couldnt find u.. and they kinda looked good so I ate em. ohmy.gif oops!
heheh.. but great great day, cant wait until the next one!!!

BTCHY
Post #8

yeah matt fantastic day... got a bit red on the face... brown everywhere else smile.gif

WOOHOO for the roundabout cruise... i cant wait for that one biggrin.gif

BEN: where were you??? i didnt get to meet you sad.gif

QUOTE (lil_180 @ Dec 15 2003, 09:11 AM)
Thanks matty it was an awesome day! I had starburst waiting for ya! But I couldnt find u.. and they kinda looked good so I ate em. ohmy.gif oops!

i wanted my starburst .... next time ok wink.gif

QUOTE (NewlyAwakeN @ Dec 15 2003, 09:13 AM)
QUOTE (lil_180 @ Dec 15 2003, 09:11 AM)
Thanks matty it was an awesome day! I had starburst waiting for ya! But I couldnt find u.. and they kinda looked good so I ate em.  ohmy.gif  oops!

i wanted my starburst .... next time ok wink.gif

Okay next time darlin! wink.gif

57IFI
Post #11

yo yo

was a preddy good day....however i look like rudolph *moisturises his nose*

Post #12

Shame I missed it... oh well.. next time!! sad.gif

Im still sun burnt from the last cruise.. So I feel for you guys!! wink.gif

178_Civ92
Post #13

hey all ! i've still got me singlet tan ouchie ! sad.gif ohh well ! hey newlyawaken bloody awesome cruise man ! good to meet you all will see you's next cruise haven't had that much fun in a while !

very nice turn out ! will be posting my pics soon !

Cheers

Errol thumbsup.gif

MR_E
Post #14

Yeah had a great day, was so hot, and been sunburnt from the day before was not good.

MR_E
Post #15

Cant be bothered uping these pics to events, not enough, so i will just put them here

MR_E
Post #16

and another

MR_E
Post #17

biggrin.gif

MR_E
Post #18

tongue.gif

MR_E
Post #19

blink.gif

MR_E
Post #20

smile.gif
Last one

NewlyAwakeN
Post #21

thanks for the pics mr E tongue.gif

what car were you in??

Morgish
Post #22

HAHA @ groomy's park in the black zed.

SupraCrazy
Post #23

Had fun thumbsup.gif Apart from the heat in the morning ohmy.gif Was shocking.
Got a little left behind at Yatala...was trying to catch up (when I could) then finally caught up the Gateway bridge, then lost you guys again. Was just doing the speed limit in most places, so maybe next time stick to the speed limit or just under. *looks at Chris' tips for a good cruise post* Other than that was a TOP day out. Cant wait til the next one....and bigger water pistol hehe.

MissClaire
Post #24

Yeah I had an awsome time. Great day everyone, I had a blast! *snicker*

QUOTE (MR_E @ Dec 15 2003, 09:55 AM)
tongue.gif

who's the chic ! CUTE ! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (MissLancer @ Dec 15 2003, 10:08 AM)
Yeah I had an awsome time. Great day everyone, I had a blast! *snicker*

who's car were you in?????

MIS54
Post #27

Yeah where were u misslancer??????

Awwww Benj looks so cute n manda put ur straps back up on ur singlet tongue.gif

Good pics, i had a good day except for getting a bit burnt biggrin.gif

The only part i thought was a bit disorganised was the cruise from the car park to coolum, everyone was going different ways and there wasnt enough communication on which turn off to take, but other than that it was awesome biggrin.gif

MissClaire
Post #28

In the MYSTERY car smile.gif

Nah I lie. But it LOOKS like fun!

51AMU
Post #29

It was an awesome day!!! I'm there 4 the next one!!

QUOTE (MIS54 @ Dec 15 2003, 10:49 AM)
Yeah where were u misslancer??????

Good pics, i had a good day except for getting a bit burnt biggrin.gif

The only part i thought was a bit disorganised was the cruise from the car park to coolum, everyone was going different ways and there wasnt enough communication on which turn off to take, but other than that it was awesome biggrin.gif

on the two way radio i was trying to give directions but ppl kept talking over me dry.gif

also some ppl need to learn to read signs laugh.gif

but yeah .... everyone made it in the end so it's all good .... tongue.gif

10WKC
Post #31

looks like it was a great day wish i had
been able to go sad.gif

i really want to come on the next one i cant wait thumbsup.gif

BTCHY
Post #32

Matt, when are you putting your pics up??? i wanna see the roundabout ones...

QUOTE (MIS54 @ Dec 15 2003, 10:49 AM)

lol I wanted to get rid of my singlet tan MIS54 tongue.gif and I certainly did that cause I look like a tomato today...just like Red_Devil's nose laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (NVS04 @ Dec 15 2003, 11:23 AM)
lol I wanted to get rid of my singlet tan MIS54 tongue.gif and I certainly did that cause I look like a tomato today...just like Red_Devil's nose laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

did you have a good time though amanda??

once again i noticed you didn't go swimming .....

well for everyone that saw my knees yesterday ... they are killing me this morning sad.gif

57IFI
Post #35

ummmm...my nose is about to fall off seriously

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 4
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x