Shuff's General Chat Thread ... #73 - Talk about anything and everything...  

Page 5 of 487
Jump to page
alpharx7
Post #141

QUOTE (VashBandicoot @ Dec 20 2013, 02:56 PM) *
Officially on holidays.
Just about to leave for Palazzo biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

where you can spend $450 in 15 seconds

QUOTE (KrisP @ Dec 20 2013, 03:19 PM) *
I'm going to sit naked in his chair if he's not back soon!!! wink.gif

quoted for "future legal repercussions" ie to prevent back pedal.

Doc
Post #142

Good afternoon, good evening, and Goodnight

Draven
Post #143

QUOTE (alpharx7 @ Dec 20 2013, 02:42 PM) *
not a true hd source from comments that I'm seeing.

12 slotters on stark it is then.

mamoru.gif

lol

QUOTE (wolfman101 @ Dec 20 2013, 03:35 PM) *
Drav,

I'm not getting deep dish white walls.

Doc,

I'll be leaving them grey.

I dont have deep dish or white walls lol i just have the ole classic Ford 12 Slotter

Doc
Post #144

Good moaning

wolfman101
Post #145

おはようございます

Well look at that, Boost doesn't let me type Japanese.

Doc
Post #146

They only accept engrish.
Racist boost mamoru.gif

Draven
Post #147

Well thats fcuked rant2.gif f'king scammers go a hold of my card details and cleaned my bank out last night rant2.gif

Doc
Post #148

QUOTE (Draven @ Dec 21 2013, 11:18 AM) *
Well thats fcuked rant2.gif f'king scammers go a hold of my card details and cleaned my bank out last night rant2.gif

Wtf... How did this happen.

Draven
Post #149

Not sure, i dont buy things online... always use my card at the one place here at Scone which is the ATM at my work, but i did use a few different business eftpos machines in Tamworth last week Christmas shopping so maybe one of the shops systems got hacked or something
Been on the phone to my bank all morning putting in fraud claim etc, they suspended my card when the money started going missing but didnt do it quick enough... will get it all back but can take up to 15 business days sad.gif

alpharx7
Post #150

that sucks drav, thieving little #$%^

Draven
Post #151

So f'king cranky!!!

Even though i will get my money back its a pain in the ass... that money is what i was going to use for fuel etc to pick up my daughter on Monday!!!

Doc
Post #152

QUOTE (Draven @ Dec 21 2013, 11:36 AM) *
So f'king cranky!!!

Even though i will get my money back its a pain in the ass... that money is what i was going to use for fuel etc to pick up my daughter on Monday!!!

That's sucks, this is why I don't use ATM's, if I get cash out I always get it from Coles EFT

alpharx7
Post #153

new tv show / series coming out next year, thought I'd post it up, not sure how many people here would watch it but meh.

The story behind the Salem witch trials has always fascinated me. The fact that it actually happened is crazy. It's almost like a true life Twilight Zone episode. We have a promo trailer for the new series Salem, which is the first series coming from WGN America.

The show focuses on the dark history of the Witch trails that were held in Massachusetts, but this time the witches are real, and it's going to be more than trials and hanging people.

It stars Nikitas Shane West who is playing the male lead, John Alden. "He's described as being handsome, tough, pragmatic, wry-humored, not a man to suffer fools, a hardened veteran of 10 years of war and captivity at the hands of the Indians, who returns to his native Salem to find it consumed in witch-hunt frenzy." It also stars Janet Montgomery and Arrows Seth Gabel. Here's the description of the series,

Set in the volatile world of 17th century Massachusetts, SALEM explores what really fueled the town's infamous witch trials and dares to uncover the dark, supernatural truth hiding behind the veil of this infamous period in American history. In SALEM, witches are real, but they are not who or what they seem. The show, which centers on an epic romance wrapped around this explosive revelation, delivers a bold new vision of Salem -- and an even bolder new vision of witches.

The series was created and written by Brannon Braga (24, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Terra Nova) and Adam Simon (The Haunting in Connecticut). I'm excited about the new show! I think it looks like it could be great!

Draven
Post #154

QUOTE (Doc @ Dec 21 2013, 12:43 PM) *
That's sucks, this is why I don't use ATM's, if I get cash out I always get it from Coles EFT

I didnt use ATM's mate all i used was EFT's at mutliple shops

Shuffs
Post #155

QUOTE (Draven @ Dec 21 2013, 11:18 AM) *

Sorry to hear that Drav,right on Chrismas as well,farking arseholes,what they do in quiet places is change the machine over to their skimming machine,when the attendant is distracted,or else say the genuine machine needs repairs,and swap them that way.You going to be right for money,until it's sorted?

Shuffs
Post #156

QUOTE (alpharx7 @ Dec 20 2013, 03:35 PM) *
where you can spend $450 in 15 seconds

You can also have a bit of fun at these places (if you're game),especially at this time of year,with all the Christmas parties happening.The last company I worked for,would always take us (roughly thirty),for an all expenses paid weekend away,flights top hotels and restaurants,etc.When you have that many people eating at a place,like Vash is staying at,you run up a fair sort of a bill,so you normally use company names for your drink tab.It became a tradition with us at these places to find a group around the same size or bigger (Drug Companies were the best) celebrating on the night.Someone would follow them up to the bar to see how they were charging their drinks (Drug Companies usually had their logos everywhere)We would then start charging ridiculous drinks (jugs of cocktail liqueurs etc) to their tab and then have a chuckle about what the main man would've said when he received the itemised account.Who the fcuk ordered this!

Shuffs
Post #157

I'll talk to myself to get my post count up ph34r.gif
Welcome to GumCreek Depression in the ground
First photo is how it normally looks,the rest are how it looks now,that mower should be under six to eight foot of water.Might have to buy some goal posts unsure.gif

Attached File  jaca_065__1152_x_864_.jpg ( 438.57K ) Number of downloads: 15
Attached File  2013_12_20_08.18.58__1024_x_768_.jpg ( 362.72K ) Number of downloads: 14
Attached File  2013_12_20_08.21.17__1024_x_768_.jpg ( 326.81K ) Number of downloads: 12

Mcleod
Post #158

Damn, where's that at?

Shuffs
Post #159

QUOTE (Mcleod @ Dec 21 2013, 02:51 PM) *
Damn, where's that at?

It's a Macadamia Farm in Northern New South Wales (near Ballina)You were talking mowing earlier,I've got 100 acres to mow here (more now the creek has dried up),so it's lucky the mower has a six foot deck,and mow at 10-15 K's an hour hsdance.gif

Tweak
Post #160

QUOTE (Draven @ Dec 21 2013, 11:36 AM) *
So f'king cranky!!!

Sounds like your card was skimmed under the table and they got ur pin number

mark1414
Post #161

I made brownies.

alpharx7
Post #162

QUOTE (Shuffs @ Dec 21 2013, 03:01 PM) *
It's a Macadamia Farm in Northern New South Wales (near Ballina)You were talking mowing earlier,I've got 100 acres to mow here (more now the creek has dried up),so it's lucky the mower has a six foot deck,and mow at 10-15 K's an hour hsdance.gif

you need to go visit drav, mow his grass for him. ph34r.gif

just don't let him near your mower, he'll blow it up. laugh.gif

alpharx7
Post #163

QUOTE (mark1414 @ Dec 21 2013, 05:42 PM) *
I made brownies.

once you've mastered them, we'll start teaching you how to make cookies. mamoru.gif

Doc
Post #164

Draven
Post #165

QUOTE (Shuffs @ Dec 21 2013, 02:44 PM) *
Sorry to hear that Drav,right on Chrismas as well,farking arseholes,what they do in quiet places is change the machine over to their skimming machine,when the attendant is distracted,or else say the genuine machine needs repairs,and swap them that way.You going to be right for money,until it's sorted?

Yeah mate got a bit of coin now
QUOTE (Tweak @ Dec 21 2013, 06:25 PM) *
Sounds like your card was skimmed under the table and they got ur pin number

Well i dont think it was the shop owners themself... Traces on some of the items bought on my card were in the USA and other countries

QUOTE (Doc @ Dec 21 2013, 08:58 PM) *

WTF!!!

Draven
Post #166

QUOTE (alpharx7 @ Dec 21 2013, 07:53 PM) *
you need to go visit drav, mow his grass for him.

ph34r.gif

just don't let him near your mower, he'll blow it up.

laugh.gif

Nah mate, got mine finished yesterday tongue.gif
Smartass lol

Doc
Post #167

Bit too bright I think.

Draven
Post #168

a bit???

Doc
Post #169

i wonder if it is really that bright. or just the fact long exposure.

Draven
Post #170

Change the gay rims and git rid of the lights and it wouldnt look to bad...

Doc
Post #171

few beers and ps3.. just need some munchies now

Mcleod
Post #172

mmm, I could do with some scotch

Doc
Post #173

was going to have a few jd's but had the taste for Heineken

will have to get myself some Peroni for xmas day.

Mcleod
Post #174

don't forget to stock up for boxing day as well

Draven
Post #175

Hmmm might cook some garlic bread and make an omelette

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 5 of 487
Jump to page
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x