Shuff's General Chat Thread ... #73 - Talk about anything and everything...  

Page 400 of 487
Jump to page
alpharx7
Post #13966

2016 Callaway Corvette Aerowagen - Jay Leno's Garage

Published on Mar 19, 2017
Peter Callaway and Reeves Callaway stop by the garage with the newly released shooting brake design and performance package that changes the look of the C7 Corvette with no re-body while supercharging the engine to an impressive 757 horsepower.

alpharx7
Post #13967

alpharx7
Post #13968

alpharx7
Post #13969

alpharx7
Post #13970

alpharx7
Post #13971

big day for movie trailer releases.........

alpharx7
Post #13972

alpharx7
Post #13973

opening in april, there still looks to be a lot of finishing touches that need doing. rolleyes.gif

alpharx7
Post #13974

Given the lack of people posting here now, and no idea on whether or not McLeod's focus on the classifieds section is working or not.....it'll be a race to see what happens first.......will Star Citizen come out before boost goes the way of the dodo. mamoru.gif

alpharx7
Post #13975

and not a ls swap in sight mamoru.gif

thumbsup.gif

alpharx7
Post #13976

wolfman101
Post #13977

Maybe I'll just buy Boost if McLeod is done with it, for the sake of keeping OT going. wink.gif

Also, I love Jap cop cars with their pop up light bars. I also love how although they have a full LED array, they still have old fashioned spinning strobes at the end, presumably cause it looks sick.

Attached File  DSC_0545.JPG ( 7.39MB ) Number of downloads: 5

Dai.
Post #13978

I'm packing as we move in one week lol.

alpharx7
Post #13979

QUOTE (Dai. @ Apr 1 2017, 05:33 PM) *
I'm packing as we move in one week lol.

thumbsup.gif

alpharx7
Post #13980

QUOTE (wolfman101 @ Mar 31 2017, 11:40 PM) *
Maybe I'll just buy Boost if McLeod is done with it, for the sake of keeping OT going. wink.gif

Also, I love Jap cop cars with their pop up light bars. I also love how although they have a full LED array, they still have old fashioned spinning strobes at the end, presumably cause it looks sick.

maybe we could have some instructional demonstrations on how to backtrace someone for shits and giggles. mamoru.gif

alpharx7
Post #13981

How to Fix a Porcelain Mug with a TIG Welder thumbsup.gif

wolfman101
Post #13982

I nearly bought 4chan when it was up for sale...

alpharx7
Post #13983

alpharx7
Post #13984

Tpg has added The Pirate Bay to their list of prohibited websites.........

nice going guys, took me 30 seconds to get back onto it. rolleyes.gif

i don't even use the site ph34r.gif mamoru.gif

alpharx7
Post #13985

here's a good movie for the kiddlywinks mamoru.gif

alpharx7
Post #13986

Remember how Trump incited and played up to his audience, targeting people he didn't like / the media etc during his campaign rallies. Well the victims are having their day in court.......

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-n...sm_npd_nn_fb_ma

Judge to Trump: No Protection for Campaign Rally Speech Inciting Violence
by ASSOCIATED PRESS

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — A federal judge has rejected President Donald Trump's free speech defense against a lawsuit accusing him of inciting violence against protesters at a campaign rally.

Trump's lawyers sought to dismiss the lawsuit by three protesters who say they were roughed up by his supporters at a March 1, 2016 rally in Louisville, Kentucky. They argued that Trump didn't intend for his supporters to use force.

Two women and a man say they were shoved and punched by audience members at Trump's command. Much of it was captured on video and widely broadcast during the campaign, showing Trump pointing at the protesters and repeating "get them out."

Judge David J. Hale in Louisville ruled Friday that the suit against Trump, his campaign and three of his supporters can proceed. Hale found ample facts supporting allegations that the protesters' injuries were a "direct and proximate result" of Trump's actions, and noted that the Supreme Court has ruled out constitutional protections for speech that incites violence.

"It is plausible that Trump's direction to 'get 'em out of here' advocated the use of force," the judge wrote. "It was an order, an instruction, a command."

Plaintiffs Kashiya Nwanguma, Molly Shah and Henry Brousseau allege that they were physically attacked by several members of the audience, including Matthew Heimbach, Alvin Bamberger and an unnamed defendant they have yet to be able to identify.

Bamberger later apologized to the Korean War Veterans Association, whose uniform he wore at the rally. He wrote that he "physically pushed a young woman down the aisle toward the exit" after "Trump kept saying 'get them out, get them out," according to the lawsuit.

Heimbach, for his part, sought to dismiss the lawsuit's discussion of his association with a white nationalist group and of statements he made about how Trump could advance the group's interests. The judge declined, saying such information could be important context when determining punitive damages.

The judge also declined to remove allegations that Nwanguma, an African-American, was the victim of racial, ethnic and sexist slurs from the crowd at the rally. This context may support the plaintiffs' claims of negligence and incitement by Trump and his campaign, the judge said.

"While the words themselves are repulsive, they are relevant to show the atmosphere in which the alleged events occurred," Hale wrote.

Lawyers for Trump and his campaign also argued that they cannot be held liable because they had no duty to the plaintiffs, who assumed the risk of injury when they decided to protest at the rally. The judge countered that under the law, every person has a duty to every other person to use care to prevent foreseeable injury.

"In sum, the Court finds that Plaintiffs have adequately alleged that their harm was foreseeable and that the Trump Defendants had a duty to prevent it," the judge ruled, referring the case to a federal magistrate, Judge H. Brent Brennenstuhl, to handle preliminary litigation, discovery and settlement efforts.

alpharx7
Post #13987

available

alpharx7
Post #13988

the cute good natured mummy franchise you knew in the past has well and truly been left behind oopsie.gif

Slav
Post #13989

QUOTE (alpharx7 @ Apr 2 2017, 09:36 PM) *
Tpg has added The Pirate Bay to their list of prohibited websites.........

nice going guys, took me 30 seconds to get back onto it.

rolleyes.gif

i don't even use the site

ph34r.gif

mamoru.gif

People still use torrent sites? unsure.gif I don't have the need to use torrents anymore as I get all of my music from spotify and if I really want to have a copy I will buy it. I don't watch movies anymore and I don't have the need to download programs that are expensive to buy off the shelf.

wolfman101
Post #13990

It really baffles me what people use torrents for anymore. Except sports maybe? The only thing I pirate is the F1, as you can't get the one with the proper commentary any other way.

alpharx7
Post #13991

alpharx7
Post #13992

available

alpharx7
Post #13993

video courtesy of just dave. commentary would suggest Sbs / drag week? thumbsup.gif

alpharx7
Post #13994

alpharx7
Post #13995

unsure.gif

alpharx7
Post #13996

breaking news....... cool.gif

http://abcnews.go.com/International/us-lau...=social_fb_abcn

U.S. launches military strike on Syria

The U.S. has launched a military strike on an airbase in Syria, a U.S. official has confirmed.

The official says the airstrikes -- which consisted of dozens of tomahawk missiles -- have been completed.

The attack follows a weapons attack in northern Syria Tuesday, in which Sarin gas was used, according to Turkey's health minister.

alpharx7
Post #13997

mamoru.gif

alpharx7
Post #13998

this happened two weeks ago, so probably been smashed by now mamoru.gif

THEY DID IT! WORLD’S FIRST 6-SECOND GT-R!!

THE WORLD’S FIRST 6 SECOND GT-R! Not only is this the first 6 second GT-R, but this is also the world’s first 6-second ALL WHEEL DRIVE car! AMS has assembled one of the most INSANE Nissan GT-R’s in the world which has been dubbed Alpha G! Gidi has been battling issues all week. What is more insane is that these guys battled engine issues and ended up on their THIRD motor before they made a pass that cracked them into the 6 second territory! Congratulations to Gidi and AMS on this huge accomplishment both for them, the GT-R world and the entire drag racing world in general!

alpharx7
Post #13999

alpharx7
Post #14000

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 400 of 487
Jump to page
9 User(s) are reading this topic (9 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x