Shuff's General Chat Thread ... #73 - Talk about anything and everything...  

Page 397 of 487
Jump to page
alpharx7
Post #13861

alpharx7
Post #13862

thumbsup.gif

alpharx7
Post #13863

wolfman101
Post #13864

Today, looking at my headlights, I found out that on LED equipped BMWs, the inner 2 housings are not connected to anything and house no bulbs. They are just there to retain the "BMW" look. So there ya go.

Attached File  2016_BMW_X1_LED_headlights.jpg ( 149.95K ) Number of downloads: 3

tjmgti
Post #13865

Mt Nebo

tjmgti
Post #13866

alpharx7
Post #13867

QUOTE (tjmgti @ Feb 22 2017, 01:50 PM) *
Mt Nebo

Well there's ACA next footage, asshats at 1320 not blurring plates properly rolleyes.gif

thanks for posting it up though thumbsup.gif

alpharx7
Post #13868

alpharx7
Post #13869

QUOTE (wolfman101 @ Feb 21 2017, 11:15 PM) *
Today, looking at my headlights, I found out that on LED equipped BMWs, the inner 2 housings are not connected to anything and house no bulbs. They are just there to retain the "BMW" look.

So there ya go.

sneaky sob's mamoru.gif

Dai.
Post #13870

QUOTE (alpharx7 @ Feb 22 2017, 04:27 PM) *
Well there's ACA next footage, asshats at 1320 not blurring plates properly rolleyes.gif

thanks for posting it up though

thumbsup.gif

I wonder if they realise that the police have been hiding cameras throughout the mountain?. Typical clowns who can't stay on their side of the road in overpriced shit boxes.

wolfman101
Post #13871

QUOTE (Dai. @ Feb 23 2017, 09:31 AM) *
I wonder if they realise that the police have been hiding cameras throughout the mountain?. Typical clowns who can't stay on their side of the road in overpriced shit boxes.

Come on man, you could have at least thrown a couple of "cagers" in there... wink.gif

alpharx7
Post #13872

Slav
Post #13873

QUOTE (alpharx7 @ Feb 21 2017, 03:17 PM) *
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="468" width="625" data="https://www.youtube.com/v/EqbePJOLdjY"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/EqbePJOLdjY"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain"><param name="quality" value="best"><param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF"><param name="scale" value="noScale"><param name="salign" value="TL"><param name="FlashVars" value="playerMode=embedded" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/></object>

What a bunch of amateurs....My grandma could drive faster than that. bowrofl.gif

And whoever put the massive blower on the Ford 6-er is both an idiot and a legend!

alpharx7
Post #13874

QUOTE (Dai. @ Feb 23 2017, 09:31 AM) *

donno, but stupidity deserves to be rewarded. mamoru.gif

alpharx7
Post #13875

QUOTE (Slav @ Feb 23 2017, 06:27 PM) *
What a bunch of amateurs....My grandma could drive faster than that.

bowrofl.gif

And whoever put the massive blower on the Ford 6-er is both an idiot and a legend!

that 4/71 would suit my 626 build better. tongue.gif

alpharx7
Post #13876

March 17, all episodes are available thumbsup.gif

alpharx7
Post #13877

well that's just not on, hundreds of lollipop men are going to lose their jobs over this. head_wall.gif

Stop / Tits mamoru.gif

https://www.streetmachine.com.au/news/1702/...xual-harassment

SUMMERNATS ADOPTS ZERO-TOLERANCE APPROACH TO SEXUAL HARASSMENT

SUMMERNATS organisers have vowed to wipe out sexual harassment at the event by adopting a zero-tolerance approach. Tickets for Street Machine Summernats 31 are already on sale, and anyone buying tickets online will notice a second checkbox in addition to the regular T&Cs.

“We want to make a statement,” Summernats co-owner Andy Lopez said before tickets went on sale on 12 February. “Now, in addition to the regular box to accept the Terms & Conditions, there will be a second box that you must check and it will say something like: ‘Summernats is a safe place for women. I accept by buying a ticket to the Summernats that harassment of women or anybody, whether it be verbal or physical, is unacceptable and if I engage in this behaviour I will be ejected from the event immediately.’ So that’s our first statement. And starting from Summernats 31 we’re adopting a zero-tolerance approach.”

Since taking ownership of the Summernats in 2009, Andy and his team have taken steps to remove the blatantly sexist parts of the show. They canned the old wet T-shirt competitions and strip shows, and have tried (albeit only moderately successfully) to work with authorities to stop local strip clubs sending girls into Exhibition Park during the event to drum up business.

Now they are bolstering their efforts to make Summernats an all-inclusive space, with a focus on eliminating what Andy said are the “very small minority of young blokes that think, because of the event’s past, that coming to Summernats gives them an excuse to behave badly towards women.”

As part of Summernats’ crackdown, things like the Puppy Wash will no longer be welcome. Any ‘Tits Out’ or similar signs will be cloaked and left at the door, and yobbos that yell at girls to lift up their tops will be ejected, along with other troublemakers.
“It’s up to us to take responsibility,” Andy said. “In some ways Summernats has to admit that we’ve been complicit in it because we haven’t been strong enough about it, but enough’s enough.

“People might think it’s funny or tongue-in-cheek to chant: ‘White top! White top!’ at a girl. It’s not. And it doesn’t matter whether you think the girl thinks it’s funny or not. It’s not acceptable to stand around a girl and chant at them. I mean, I don’t know what the legal definition of it is, but to me that looks pretty bloody ugly.”
It was scenes like this that led sections of the mainstream media to be critical of Summernats 30, and Andy didn’t think it was fair that “the 99.9 per cent of people that come to Summernats that are good, decent people” are tarred with the same brush.

Summernats 30“It’s such a small percentage of people that do this,” he stressed. “It’s not our entrants doing it, it’s not people who love cars, it’s just a few poorly behaved men that come down on a Saturday because they think that buying a ticket to the Summernats grants them some sort of licence to behave in a way that they never would anywhere else. We’ve just got to get rid of it.”
Summernats plans to develop an awareness campaign to accompany the new measures, based around the slogan ‘Tuff Guys Don’t Harass Women’. Andy said the message should be clear: Buying a ticket to Summernats gives every person the right to enjoy the event to its fullest, but not at anybody else’s expense.

“If a female wants to go to Tuff Street on a Saturday arvo, or anytime, she should be able to without fear of being harassed – that’s her right,” Andy said. “This is not about being politically correct; this is about just being decent.
“We hope that when we hold a mirror up to the behaviour, the guys who are doing it will realise how uncool it is. And what’s the question they always ask: ‘Tits or rubber?’ We’ve heard that question enough; now we’re giving them the answer – it’s rubber. Summernats is about the cars, that’s it.”

SUMMERNATS 31 is set down for 4-7 January 2018. Tickets are on sale now. Entries are expected to open in March.

alpharx7
Post #13878

bowrofl.gif

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-42...line-fired.html

Plumber shares photo of a woman's sex toy fixed to her shower wall to social media - but is FIRED when she spots the picture and tells his boss

Plumber claimed he was fired after taking photo of clients sex toy
He posted the photo to a Facebook Group that circled back to the owner
The tradie was then fired for posting the photo after the owner complained

A plumber claims he has been fired from his job after sharing a photo of a woman's sex toy stuck on her shower wall to Facebook - after the owner spotted the picture.

The tradesman took the bizarre snap of the sex toy in the shower and shared it to 'Blokes Advice' Facebook group, but on the same day it was shared to the female page 'Bad Girls Advice', according to The Advertiser.

Unfortunately for the plumber, the woman who owned the sex toy was part of the Bad Girls Advice group and contacted his boss.

The woman who shared it to Bad Girls Advice said she got it from her friend and wrote: 'My plumber friend just sent me this with the caption 'as a plumber this is my greatest fear'.

Members of Blokes Advice did not take kindly to the exclusive photo being shared on the rival group and claimed it was 'dogging the boys'.

One user wrote: 'Long story short end result is the bloke that took the photo is now out a job which is obviously a less than ideal outcome.'

Attached File  plumber_shares_sex_toy.jpg ( 40.17K ) Number of downloads: 4

alpharx7
Post #13879

alpharx7
Post #13880

hsdance.gif

alpharx7
Post #13881

available

Dai.
Post #13882

QUOTE (alpharx7 @ Feb 23 2017, 11:05 PM) *
donno, but stupidity deserves to be rewarded.

mamoru.gif

Spoke to a motorcycle cop yesterday about it and apparently they already know and are investigating and couldn't discuss further. There is an upcoming meeting for the residents of Mt Nebo/Glorious and Mt Mee about restricting the access to locals only.

Slav
Post #13883

QUOTE (alpharx7 @ Feb 24 2017, 08:57 PM) *
well that's just not on, hundreds of lollipop men are going to lose their jobs over this. :headwall:

Stop / Tits :mamoru:

https://www.streetmachine.com.au/news/1702/...xual-harassment

Ahh come on. No wet t shirt contest and tits out signs banned? I'm sure that that was about 50% of the appeal. I hope the bikini contest is still going ahead

alpharx7
Post #13884

Does anyone know how the Spit cruise went today? i saw that there was going to be a story on channel 9 news but missed the report.......

Are they closing the area off to the public? boat terminal?

alpharx7
Post #13885

Game Over 45 rolleyes.gif that's trump for the unaware. mamoru.gif

for the full story click the link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-42...an-nations.html

Department of Homeland Security analysts find insufficient evidence citizens of 7 countries included in Trump's travel ban pose a terror threat

DHS report cites 'insufficient evidence' that citizens of countries affected by Trump travel ban pose threat
It asserts that citizenship is an 'unlikely indicator' of terrorism threats
Said that just over half of 82 people determined to have been inspired by foreign terrorists to carry out U.S. attacks were U.S. citizens born in U.S.
Others were from 26 countries led by Pakistan, Somalia, Bangladesh and Cuba
DHS spokeswoman said report is incomplete, not final comprehensive review
Trump said Friday a new edict would be announced soon

alpharx7
Post #13886

available

alpharx7
Post #13887

Dukes of Hazard's fans watch this mamoru.gif

alpharx7
Post #13888

thumbsup.gif

alpharx7
Post #13889

inb4 'this game sucks donkey's balls' mamoru.gif

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/star-citi...source=facebook

Star Citizen Adds New Ship, As Funding Passes $144 Million

Star Citizen developer Cloud Imperium Games has announced the newest ship, the A4A Hurricane, which is described as a "fighting spacecraft that packs a deadly punch into a slight fuselage."

No Caption Provided
It boasts a "powerful armament," the studio said in a blog post (via DualShockers). The ship features six guns that are apparently "capable of blasting their way through nearly anything."

The ship is not for beginners, however.

"Mastering her unique ratio of heavy weapons with little armor requires a particular mix of marksman and dogfighter," Cloud Imperium said. "Naval pilots serving with Hurricane squadrons have fallen in love with the exclusively offensive design; their peers' constant refrain of, 'Are you having a little ship with your guns?' has served only to further distinguish the flights of 'Six Shooters.'"

You can read more about the Hurricane here.

You can buy the Hurricane right now for $160 and up as part of a "limited concept sale." What this means is that "the ship design meets our specifications, but it is not yet ready to display in your Hangar, fight in Arena Commander, or fly in the Alpha."

So basically you can't use it yet.

"The sale includes Lifetime Insurance on the ship hull and a pair of decorative items for your Hangar," the developer added. "A future patch will add a Hurricane poster and then, once the in-game model is finished, you will also be given an in-game Hurricane mini ship model."

In other Star Citizen news, the crowdfunded game has now passed a whopping $144 million.

alpharx7
Post #13890

available

alpharx7
Post #13891

QUOTE (Slav @ Feb 25 2017, 09:07 PM) *
Ahh come on. No wet t shirt contest and tits out signs banned? I'm sure that that was about 50% of the appeal. I hope the bikini contest is still going ahead

yeah i know right. the amount of titties i've seen swinging around having a good time at the summernats beggars belief. mamoru.gif

i and a group of mates were standing front and centre when one of the miss summernats contestants came out wearing no panties and a mini skirt. much excitement was had by all and sundry. tongue.gif not sure why, but she didn't make the finals, she seemed like a good sort to me. laugh.gif

alpharx7
Post #13892

not long now 'til our apple overlords launch mamoru.gif

alpharx7
Post #13893

Update on the 626.......

Fitted up Mazda3 MPS seats into the 626
Couldn't find a good condition rear bar so i had mine restored and rechromed.

And the stories this steering wheel would tell........started out as a $20 steering wheel of a friend, the boss kit was for a later model rx, so i had to modify it, then the fake momo horn button broke when i tried to press new terminal clips onto it, so i ended up going with an eBay replacement after being mucked about by Autobarn trying to order one locally. Even then the circumference where the horn button mounted in was too small so i had to get the steering wheel modified at a machine shop, then a bit more mucking about when i got home for the outer ring. rolleyes.gif

sry only average photo of it - but at least you can see the oldschool Mazda symbol that i went with biggrin.gif

Attached File  IMG_3802.JPG ( 1.51MB ) Number of downloads: 3
Attached File  IMG_3803.JPG ( 1.13MB ) Number of downloads: 5
Attached File  IMG_3804.JPG ( 1.86MB ) Number of downloads: 3

alpharx7
Post #13894

alpharx7
Post #13895

should be good. thumbsup.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 397 of 487
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x