Fishy Boy's Other  

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
Fishy Boy
Post #36

QUOTE(TB CUSTOMS @ Sep 23 2007, 11:28 AM) [snapback]1281461648[/snapback]

why didnt u keep bsxnu for ur number plates?

Well i had these plates (88-MSE = my birth year and initials) and decided seeing as the car was pretty much known for the plate that they would go with the car.

Dori*mon
Post #37

had no idea lance sold it! nice buy man, very vip

reddahaydn
Post #38

nice ride mate!

Matt F6
Post #39

QUOTE(Protius @ Sep 22 2007, 09:19 PM) [snapback]1281461088[/snapback]

I really hope you treat this car with respect unlike your previous ride. And please, when you put a sound system in this car, make sure you go with a good setup and NO DODGY WIRING. Do it right or get someone who know's what they are doing to do it right!

Mitch has done my stereo in my last 2 cars, never had a problem and did a great job, far from dodgy rolleyes.gif

He spent alot of time and money on his car so Id hardly call that lack of respect.

Fishy Boy
Post #40

QUOTE(Matt F6 @ Sep 23 2007, 06:07 PM) [snapback]1281462439[/snapback]

Mitch has done my stereo in my last 2 cars, never had a problem and did a great job, far from dodgy rolleyes.gif

He spent alot of time and money on his car so Id hardly call that lack of respect.

Exactly, and thanks matt. Like i said over a PM, when i had the custom boot install done the wiring was done dodgy by that party, and it took me a long time to try and fix it all and i never got it quite perfect.

Thanks everyone for the comments, mods are starting soon smile.gif

morro33
Post #41

nice car, good luck wit it, why is there so many sooks in this forum

V6 KAMREE
Post #42

nice cels love these cars i have to upgrade to coils in mine how do the g4s handle? whats up with the front passenger door? looks like its sticking out

Lance
Post #43

QUOTE(V6 KAMREE @ Sep 24 2007, 01:17 PM) [snapback]1281464830[/snapback]

nice cels love these cars i have to upgrade to coils in mine how do the g4s handle? whats up with the front passenger door? looks like its sticking out

Its the junction produce body kit shape.

Tommo24
Post #44

damn, that looks bad ass! nice!

HOON69
Post #45

looks good

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x