These New Phone Apps Where You Can Meet Le Wimminz, Share Your Stories  

Page 2 of 4
Jump to page
dale.collins
Post #36

Is pretty creepy, given that they probably all gave him the no swipe

wolfman101
Post #37

Yeah...I usually have a pretty high tolerance for e-stalking, but this is all a bit peculiar. Also, why are there so mant damn Koreans on this thing? They are swarming over this state like an overflowing pot of kimchi.

vk134
Post #38

Mmmm, high possibility there may be a "fee for service " attached to some of them

hamiltonau
Post #39

Hey guys, OP here.

fair point RE it being a little creepy, something in the back of my mind was worrying me about that.

but I am as you say, I'm already talking to some of them and many others I havent yet posted, so its not like im just some neck beard sitting in my mums basement jerking off to selfies on the internet.
I do get out there in the real world and 'talk' to girls, lately via this app funnily enough!

anyone else think its super creep creep?

Seriously, on a scale of 1 to 10 how creepy is it? I mean their pics are already online for the world to see so I think its closer to sharing model shots than sitting camped outside someones bathroom window with a high powered thermal lens but yeah its still kinda weird..happy to stop posting them if thats the consensus.

"vk134 Post #38
Mmmm, high possibility there may be a "fee for service " attached to some of them"

I have had a few girls from other sites suddenly turn around and intimate they are pay to play only which ends the exchange for me pretty promptly. Im no Brad Pitt but other than the odd massage in Thailand I havent had to resort to paying for it yet. Not had it happen on tinder yet, as mentioned previously, it being linked to facebook might curb some of that.

Anyway back to the photo issue, I was actually hoping to hear more amusing dating stories in the thread and thoughts on the nature of internet dating VS old school or just dating in general but that wasn't happening so ended up just getting lazy and posting a lot of photos.

I kind of see the creepy aspect but might have such tunnel vision that I dont realise just how bad it is..

love to hear more opinions on the matter though, people and the rules they play by quite often confuse me so this could be somewhat of an education for me if anyone is willing to get constructive criticism wise.

fearlesss
Post #40

Yeah it is creepy,, but you mustn't be up to date with kids these days. TRH
This is how they organize to meet females in real life wink.gif

There's plenty of articles about Tinder to read up on. I think in one I read it said
90% of the girls are fake
9% of them are just sluts
>1% are genuinely looking for a relationship

Hey I give it 2 thumbs up .. Once you get past the creepy stage it actually makes a lot of sense.

What better way to meet people if you are single !

This is less creepy than stalking Facebook profiles

hamiltonau
Post #41

hmm that seems like a fair assessment.

I think those numbers are a little skewed though, they definitely sound right for blendr, zoosk, scout and some of the other apps but I would say more than half the Tinder girls are genuine given my response rate.
I will cease posting pics unless an otherwise compelling argument in their favour is posted.

A sleazy part of me still equates it with say.. sharing the best girls from the latest issue of ZOO but considering that the time im spending screen capping, transferring them and then image posting is time taken away from actual real world conversations with women..you could be onto something there.

cheers fearlesss

vk134
Post #42

I have no idea what it is like nowdays, but I guess the worry of workplace harrassment rules out work function, ditto gyms etc, so it is just getting harder and these sort of apps make it easier.

I have noticed when I do go out occasionally, so many young blokes are just lacking confidence, Myself I'm no Brad Pitt either, but if I'm out with the young single blokes, I love to have a bit of fun. I don't give a shit and have nothing to lose as well as don't want anything.

Try this at a crowded bar, you see the pack of glamours across the room or the bar, make eye contact with the hottie, walk across and just mention some crap like " you / you girls look fantastic tonight" and just keep on your way, just wander off, then make it back to your mates a bit later. 8/10 one of that group will strike up a chat with one of the blokes or just time the bar visit when you do, just seems like a shitload more pressure these days stops blokes from approaching them. As one older bloke always told me, fn aim for the top as most never try, worse you can do is down through the rest you like anyway, lol.

fearlesss
Post #43

Honestly women are not worth the time or money.
Get yourself a nice project/track car ! Now there's a decent relationship

hamiltonau
Post #44

LOL vk134 thats actually a great idea.

I have been joining random groups on meetup.com for things like nights out to stand up comedy or even the singles nights but its a real crap shoot, your suggestion is definitely worth a try.
Next time im out with a mate I'll give it a shot, to be honest its usually just one or two guys and I out for a drink but its still worth a shot, I was at a real classy joint the other night (the Star bar on George st..very swish) and complimented the bar girl on her leather skirt, she actually seemed to be flattered and didn't roll her eyes or get security to throw me out.
The makes me like an alpha player right?

Cheers for the advice fearless but I have already sunk 30k plus into my ride and its still sitting on a hoist waiting for a new head. This is only weeks after getting it back for blowing the gearbox. Trust me, that relationship has been pretty one sided lately. As in my wallet being emptied into its gas tank and engine bay..
Still the modifying and trackday bug is one I dont think I will ever get rid of, ride or die bro.

ride or die.

oh and found this TL DR tonight, basically as creepy/aspy as I might seem this guy is eleventy thousand times worse..

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t6115-2ch-lo...ry-op-and-denko

that_rodeo_guy
Post #45

I know heaps of people that have met their partners online, it's not as weird nowdays, becoming more mainstream I think. These apps are just a new way of doing that.

Oh and that was creepy as fcuk yeah. I only read little parts, but I was scared haha.

the_random_hero
Post #46

Meeting girls online =/= posting their photos to 'show off' to a bunch of guys you don't know.....

that_rodeo_guy
Post #47

Ahhh yes I see what you're getting at. Very true haha.

hamiltonau
Post #48

not really 'showing off' per se.
If i said I was banging them all then it would definitely be showing off, I like to think of it more as showing whats out there and seeing if what I perceive is beautiful is 'approved of' for lack of a better word right now.
doing a lot of hours right now so running low on sleep, anyway just glad some people enjoyed it and some others opened my eyes to just how creepy i can be lol

oh and this is lulz too

Shuffs
Post #49

vk134
Post #50

I always get a chuckle over that one, the girl is a dead ringer for a mates daughter

Shuffs
Post #51

QUOTE (vk134 @ Nov 21 2013, 02:57 PM) *
I always get a chuckle over that one, the girl is a dead ringer for a mates daughter

I hope not with the 'lemon' face

vk134
Post #52

Lol, nah, shes a glam and doesn't know it

angusmacgyver:)
Post #53

I'm feeling some trolling

wolfman101
Post #54

QUOTE (hamiltonau @ Nov 20 2013, 09:21 PM) *
Hey guys, OP here.

fair point RE it being a little creepy, something in the back of my mind was worrying me about that.

but I am as you say, I'm already talking to some of them and many others I havent yet posted, so its not like im just some neck beard sitting in my mums basement jerking off to selfies on the internet.
I do get out there in the real world and 'talk' to girls, lately via this app funnily enough!

anyone else think its super creep creep?

Seriously, on a scale of 1 to 10 how creepy is it? I mean their pics are already online for the world to see so I think its closer to sharing model shots than sitting camped outside someones bathroom window with a high powered thermal lens but yeah its still kinda weird..happy to stop posting them if thats the consensus.

"vk134 Post #38
Mmmm, high possibility there may be a "fee for service " attached to some of them"

I have had a few girls from other sites suddenly turn around and intimate they are pay to play only which ends the exchange for me pretty promptly. Im no Brad Pitt but other than the odd massage in Thailand I havent had to resort to paying for it yet. Not had it happen on tinder yet, as mentioned previously, it being linked to facebook might curb some of that.

Anyway back to the photo issue, I was actually hoping to hear more amusing dating stories in the thread and thoughts on the nature of internet dating VS old school or just dating in general but that wasn't happening so ended up just getting lazy and posting a lot of photos.

I kind of see the creepy aspect but might have such tunnel vision that I dont realise just how bad it is..

love to hear more opinions on the matter though, people and the rules they play by quite often confuse me so this could be somewhat of an education for me if anyone is willing to get constructive criticism wise.

Jesus, man.

vk134
Post #55

he hasn't tried to sell us rotary bits in Japan yet

hamiltonau
Post #56

QUOTE (wolfman101 @ Nov 21 2013, 07:08 PM) *
Jesus, man.

unsure.gif

seriously...

wat.

wolfman101
Post #57

I wouldn't fcuk a thai hooker with somebody else's dick.

vk134
Post #58

I think he was more indicating he had enjoyed the pleasure of a hand shandy from a Thai masseuse

On that subject though, a girl I went to school with did admin and door work at a few clubs and brothels and was surprised at who the clientele was, not as I expected, fat wharfies and truckies but a lot of professional guys. I have come across some very successful blokes who just choose that option for the non complications and time efficiencies, not my choice, but they certainly could put a great business case together regarding cost benefits.

hamiltonau
Post #59

QUOTE (vk134 @ Nov 21 2013, 11:00 PM) *
I think he was more indicating he had enjoyed the pleasure of a hand shandy from a Thai masseuse

yeah pretty much this.

I wasn't being clever with words, it was the odd massage and nothing more, who goes to SE asia and doesnt get one? Fer Crissakes its like ten bucks for an hour and thats at a premium place. Hey sure one or two might have offered more but other than the hand shandy indicated that was about as far as it went. Going all the way would just be too much for an innocent boy from the country like me..

Seriously, the moral hangover just wouldn't be worth it.

As for not touching them with someone elses dick (WTF? why are we bringing dicks into this?) , going by the latest stats in the paper the hookers in Thailand probably have less STI's than half this countries teenagers..

Shuffs
Post #60

QUOTE (hamiltonau @ Nov 22 2013, 12:11 AM) *
Seriously, the moral hangover just wouldn't be worth it.

As for not touching them with someone elses dick (WTF? why are we bringing dicks into this?) , going by the latest stats in the paper the hookers in Thailand probably have less STI's than half this countries teenagers..

So,have we not come full circle,wasn't the purpose of your thread to show the plethora of available women in AUSTRALIA?

hamiltonau
Post #61

availability alone does imply promiscuity and unprotected sex.

I just remember seeing some alarmist headline in the Telegraph recently about nearly every kid in gen Y and Z having either Herpes or Chlamydia, part of the usual hype surrounding the upcoming schoolies celebrations. It was a little worrying though as a survey they did revealed most of the potential schoolies weren't much bothered about practising safe sex.
Be prepared for an influx of young single mums about nine months from now..

My only point was that to denigrate an entire race of women (Thai or whatever) based on some spurious assumption they are all somehow unclean is a little facetious. Also who the hell bangs a hooker without using protection? The criticism is flawed at every level.
If however wolfman just doesn't find them attractive then thats just his own personal opinion and he's welcome to it however objectionable some people may find it.

wolfman101
Post #62

I have never seen a Thai I have found attractive.
I would never pay for a sexual act, including a handjob.

These are indeed both subjective statements.

Thai people are more likely than Australians to have HIV. This is not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/?title=List_of_cou...prevalence_rate

fearlesss
Post #63

I didn't think HIV was an STI FYI... YOLO LMAFO ROLF BRB ASL..

wolfman101
Post #64

I never mentioned STIs. Or Evos, for that matter.

vk134
Post #65

we know you are more of a Brabus or AMG follower, lol

wolfman101
Post #66

Oi I love a good STI. Yeah, that's right, I said that thing.

hamiltonau
Post #67

interesting stats, I find it amusing that Afghanistan is the 'safest' country to be if you dont want to catch Aids!
Aids is pretty much curable in first world countries if you can afford the right retrovirals (yeah i might be a bit hazy on the details) unlike herpes and a few other STI's which still don't have a cure.
Pretty much nothing you can catch while engaging in a spot of horizontal poker will kill you anymore, not that I want to catch anything. Always played it safe and don't relax unless I have been with the girl for a while and we have both been tested.

Anyway Wolfiekins, so I was supposed to deduce from your two word post 'Jesus man' and another barely longer post that you are both morally righteous in your dealings with women and find women from a random part of the world unattractive and that I should feel bad because my opinions differ from yours in this regard.

Awesome man.

wolfman101
Post #68

I am having genuine difficulty understanding what you are trying to say to me.

Is it "I don't like you?".

Anyway, two of your three deductions are correct .

alpharx7
Post #69

QUOTE (vk134 @ Nov 21 2013, 11:00 PM) *

On that subject though, a girl I went to school with did admin and door work at a few clubs and brothels and was surprised at who the clientele was, not as I expected, fat wharfies and truckies but a lot of professional guys. I have come across some very successful blokes who just choose that option for the non complications and time efficiencies, not my choice, but they certainly could put a great business case together regarding cost benefits.

it was year ago now, but when I went for a job interview, one of the guys on the interview panel made the comment - we were talking about relationships vs being single etc - that it was cheaper to use hookers than have to go through a divorce and have an ex wife.

funny how job interviews can go off topic. mamoru.gif

hamiltonau
Post #70

^ wow that seems pretty unprofessional of the interviewer, and it was a panel! sounds like a scene from the office!
On a similar note the other day an agency I work for (im a casual bar manager sometimes, otherwise its traffic management until something better comes along) was so happy that I agreed to a last minute shift she had been having trouble filling that she said if I was there right now she would 'pash me'.
She then realised what she had said and backpedaled but I still had a good chuckle..

Wolfcub dude, I dont know you so cant have an opinion either way as to whether or not I like you but your first two posts were pretty pointless. The first was borderline cryptic (see how annoying that is) and the second was borderline racist, sure not wanting to bang Thai girls is a subjective choice but to advertise it so loudly and proudly in such a way as to imply I am in the wrong for wanting to...seems a little douchey.

never mind my douchey reposting of girls online dating profiles..I'll give that this was a little potato of me but why add to the derp levels?

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 4
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x