Willowbank Meet,paybacks A Biatch!race Site Mods! - SAT 17th JAN.Cruise out & Grudgematches  

Page 21 of 21
Jump to page
WIZZAHQ
Post #701

5 days to go.....hope some of you packed diapers biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Hoon @ Jan 12 2004, 10:16 AM)
Give us a kiss bitch.... biggrin.gif

laugh.gif can you 2 please get a room laugh.gif

_J_e_n_
Post #703

yeah dion and rick stop using the forums as your personal lovenest. geeeeeez.

hehehe

*runs*

QUOTE (_J_e_n_ @ Jan 12 2004, 10:40 AM)
yeah dion and rick stop using the forums as your personal lovenest. geeeeeez.

hehehe

*runs*

exactly ....

as i recall dion ... you are the one who closes the dating threads down ... so be careful or this one might get closed down as well laugh.gif

Hoon
Post #705

Bah - you're a bunch of sooky la la's!

P.S - imports are slow! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Hoon @ Jan 12 2004, 10:45 AM)
Bah - you're a bunch of sooky la la's!

P.S - imports are slow! biggrin.gif

imports aren't slow .... as i recall you got beaten by barney rubble ... he drives an import laugh.gif

p.s. this is now called the dion's dating thread laugh.gif

QUOTE (NewlyAwakeN @ Jan 12 2004, 10:35 AM)
laugh.gif can you 2 please get a room laugh.gif

You know the scarey bit Matt? Is that Dion will OWN you before he will ever try and own me! So I'd becareful if I was you bud as Dion will have a far better chance of actually scoring a "home run" with your anual passage then he ever will with me biggrin.gif They say it only hurts if you clench your ass cheeks together upon insertion, so my tip to you Matt, is take it like a man laugh.gif

P.S. Dion you still haven't answerd my question! Is your car quicker then DJR01?

QUOTE (king of the concrete jungle @ Jan 12 2004, 10:52 AM)
You know the scarey bit Matt? Is that Dion will OWN you before he will ever try and own me! So I'd becareful if I was you bud as Dion will have a far better chance of actually scoring a "home run" with your anual passage then he ever will with me biggrin.gif They say it only hurts if you clench your ass cheeks together upon insertion, so my tip to you Matt, is take it like a man laugh.gif

P.S. Dion you still haven't answerd my question! Is your car quicker then DJR01?

well sorry to disappoint both of you but i don't swing that way at all ....

thanks for the offer though .... i'm sure you will find someone to fill the love triangle laugh.gif

p.s. my pw50 is coming on the trip for the day so be prepared to get OWN3D

CoopS
Post #709

Geez I hope some of those stock cars will be racing on saturday. I don't fancy having my a$$ handed to me in a disrespectful manner by all you giant turbo and monster V8s.

avalonea
Post #710

Keep this on track !!!!

`josh

Damone
Post #711

jawsh is no fun

dion your going to have to come down for the boost trackday!

have fun out there, im not able to make it anymore :|

QUOTE (CoopS @ Jan 12 2004, 10:59 AM)
Geez I hope some of those stock cars will be racing on saturday. I don't fancy having my a$$ handed to me in a disrespectful manner by all you giant turbo and monster V8s.

CoopS i dunno about racing you at all anymore... its not exactly slow... i saw it on saturday night so yeah dry.gif i don't wanna be beaten by a realestate agent in a car that has less than 1/3 the capacity of mine!! laugh.gif

I won't be racing on this sat but yeah... we'll see about the track day...

*runs off to SHERIF and gets him to do mods for free cos he's a nice big brother n stuff* teehee tongue.gif

avalonea
Post #713

i have a mod for u jen . it involves removeing ur v8 tho and sticking in a sr20 biggrin.gif LOL!

`josh.

_J_e_n_
Post #714

ahahahhahaahah two words for you jawshie...

HELL

NO

!!! laugh.gif i'd rather have my slowarse car that sounds nice than some weird 1500kg car with a 2L in it tongue.gif

avalonea
Post #715

hey ! nothing wrong with some 4banger power ! tho u prolly wouldnt go any where fast.

any way . u must race i demand it
biggrin.gif

`josh

QUOTE (_J_e_n_ @ Jan 12 2004, 01:55 PM)
sounds nice

I have to pay this one, it sounds great coming up the street thumbsup.gif

QUOTE (avalonea @ Jan 12 2004, 01:56 PM)
hey ! nothing wrong with some 4banger power ! tho u prolly wouldnt go any where fast.

any way . u must race i demand it
biggrin.gif

`josh

bah jawsh, you just wanna be the creator of a sil-alais or cal-eighty i bet dry.gif

hrmm ok i spose i'll race on the track day. this means i have to buy brakes instead of shoes though you realise ohmy.gif

QUOTE (_J_e_n_ @ Jan 12 2004, 01:55 PM)

!!! laugh.gif i'd rather have my slowarse car that sounds nice than some weird 1500kg car with a 2L in it tongue.gif

hey my car sounds like a elephant giveing birth . whats wrong with that . i rkn it sounds cute...

`josh

Blitz
Post #719

can my stock skyline come?

QUOTE (Blitz @ Jan 12 2004, 02:26 PM)
can my stock skyline come?

sure. u bust into the 14's yet ?

`josh

Blitz
Post #721

umm yeah, mths ago... i just cant get a good launch.. to much wheel spin wacko.gif

avalonea
Post #722

same . currently i have got a slower et

im on 14.02 @ 104mph. patty rkns im getting too much spin in 1st sad.gif

speaking of patty . he shoudl be owning a few people on the weekend >:D

`josh

Blitz
Post #723

LoL wait til my mates pulsar hits the rd. it will have a blacktop sr20det engine in it, with at few little mods.

here is a pic of the engine:
http://members.optushome.com.au/ecr33/sr20/DSC00078a.jpg

BoostedS15
Post #724

if i get a run i should see 12's now

sorry sorry i mean

18's!!

QUOTE (BoostedS15 @ Jan 12 2004, 02:53 PM)

sorry  sorry i mean

18's!!

I thought by the Chris method of calculating an estimated 1/4 time, the theory is that the more $$ you spend on modifications and the more kw you have, the slower it will go...

therefore i'm predicting around a 23 second 1/4 pass for you chris as your kw atw is pretty impressive atm! laugh.gif

edit: also, using that theory, my car will be good for 10's as its kw atw is poor and i have spent no money on mods...

hrmm... this theory might need perfecting methinks... wacko.gif

QUOTE (_J_e_n_ @ Jan 12 2004, 03:04 PM)

sorry  sorry i mean

18's!!

I thought by the Chris method of calculating an estimated 1/4 time, the theory is that the more $$ you spend on modifications and the more kw you have, the slower it will go...

therefore i'm predicting around a 23 second 1/4 pass for you chris as your kw atw is pretty impressive atm! laugh.gif

he he he u got it in one jen!

lol if my theory is correct with my current kw atw output and the added rice-o-watts i am due for at LEAST a 23sec pass, and if my current bad driving form holds up, hell i might and i say this tenativly, MIGHT go as crazy as a 25sec pass.

but ill try and keep in control.

`nigno
Post #727

Chris ..... 25 seconds thats a bit optimistic.... to FINISH the 1/4 mile your WHOLE car must pass the line in my books,

That means after you drop your gearbox on the line youll have to push your car over then come back n show us all your gianormous muscles n lug your 7th gearbox over the line..... I reckon 10 - 20 minute pass isnt out of the question as long as you keep on the protein powder n working out coz gearboxes are pretty heavy......... as you would know laugh.gif

well my car is fux0red and for all that werent on the nade on sunday I got raped and defected sad.gif now I have to take my baby in for an inspection sad.gif so i dunno if ill be racing......

i am praying the evil men in blue suits gimme a break for once, although i HIGHLY doubt it.......

_J_e_n_
Post #728

bwhaahahahahahhahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahha

benigno you cruel bastard! stop writing funnies while i'm at work, if i start laughing at boring insurance documents then my boss gets suss!

lol

ahh that's gold.

if your car isn't ready though, i'll let you wear a cheerleaders outfit and you can wave pompoms and cheer for its08 laugh.gif

QUOTE (_J_e_n_ @ Jan 12 2004, 04:54 PM)
if your car isn't ready though, i'll let you wear a cheerleaders outfit and you can wave pompoms and cheer for its08 laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif now this sounds like a fun day .... guys in drag .... hoon in his flinstone mobile ..... chris carrying his gearbox .... and some of the admins and mods getting their ass's handed to them on a platter ..... lovin it laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (NewlyAwakeN @ Jan 12 2004, 04:57 PM)
laugh.gif laugh.gif now this sounds like a fun day .... guys in drag .... hoon in his flinstone mobile ..... chris carrying his gearbox .... and some of the admins and mods getting their ass's handed to them on a platter ..... lovin it laugh.gif laugh.gif

Ahahaha, Yeh ill try to be out for this... Otherwize ill Scab a ride of a generous soul who will definately be going to heaven rolleyes.gif .......... tongue.gif

avalonea
Post #731

i will be takeing numbers who would like to own me first ?,

i think ill get smashed by chris first and work my way up HAR!

should be fun tongue.gif

`josh

MENICE
Post #732

i will definatly be there but only testing the car 4 when i take it 2 sydney in febuary,but if anyone wants a run line up next 2 me. thumbsup.gif

angels666
Post #733

What happens in February in Sydney??

MENICE
Post #734

the summernationals,official opening of the new drag strip in sydney.

sorry sorry i mean

18's!!

depends if ya start doin 360's at half track....... tongue.gif thumbsup.gif

strangely i have the weekend off work so il try to make it......hopefully the rex doesnt break on my first pass lol

been to willowbank before....never to race tho...is it confusing where the finish line is ?? knowing where to slow down or keep going etc ??

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 21 of 21
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x