Willowbank Meet,paybacks A Biatch!race Site Mods! - SAT 17th JAN.Cruise out & Grudgematches  

Page 3 of 21
Jump to page
QUOTE (benigno @ Dec 4 2003, 03:13 PM)
rick just wants a piece of holden in your nissan so he has some consolation when your 17 sec pass owns him PHWOAR !!!!! laugh.gif

and as for a 5 speed bein very unlike him...... its not a silly move, they are a lot more reliable than the 6 speeds, aska lot of s15 guys with high HP applications what they use.... ones on a budget often refer back to the 5 spd from 180/200's

Behave yourself young Jimmy tongue.gif . No cheap shots at the General.

Nah I recommended a place for Chris to go and get his box strenghtned up but it was like a holly F#*^ price, and hope the ambo's were on stand-by to revive you.

Like I said Chris worth a shot.

speed racer
Post #72

hahahha this looks like its going to be heaps of fun laugh.gif i'll be coming to watch for sure thumbsup.gif nice work chris

QUOTE (benigno @ Dec 4 2003, 02:49 PM)

by the way, if you get yourself into the shit with Chris i am TOTALLY on his side.... namely because I think him VS the whole forum he'd still come out on top..... not a small chap is he gents ????

HAHAHHAHAHAH NO he used to be a big chap now he is quite a bit smaller of his oldself laugh.gif

BoostedS15
Post #74

heheheh ahh i know i cant drive for shit! lol, half the box breaks are surely my fault, but hell, u buy a car to drive! lol and no need to apologize guys! i can take the piss outta it alllllll day long! lol

now..........about that nos..........

sorry

NAWWWWWWWZZZZZZZZZZZ

s13viper
Post #75

lol, ur goin down chris, must be ur driving tongue.gif

GotDubs?
Post #76

Chris ill run u in my echo - should be fairly close! biggrin.gif

Seriously grab those stock wheels off me this weekend so u dont tramp and bust another!

BoostedS15
Post #77

you should come up for the weekend mark, and race! then go to the lunch on sunday! but, yes, i WILL be stealing those tyres on saturday! lol

QUOTE (benigno @ Dec 4 2003, 01:33 PM)
chris sif im not cahllenging your s15  biggrin.gif
dinguss if oyur cars out your gonna be mah biyatch too.......
wouldnt mind racing MRe to see how my car matches up either....

IN OTHER WORDS ILL BE THERE FOR SURE !!!!!

dry.gif Hmmmm... J I think I may be your challenge... you will soon be my biatch wub.gif

And Chris... hey you mose well be my biatch too so ill challenge your "S15" wink.gif

QUOTE (OMS-180 @ Dec 4 2003, 03:35 PM)
QUOTE (benigno @ Dec 4 2003, 01:33 PM)
chris sif im not cahllenging your s15  biggrin.gif
dinguss if oyur cars out your gonna be mah biyatch too.......
wouldnt mind racing MRe to see how my car matches up either....

IN OTHER WORDS ILL BE THERE FOR SURE !!!!!

dry.gif Hmmmm... J I think I may be your challenge... you will soon be my biatch wub.gif

And Chris... he you mose well be my biatch too so ill challenge your "S15" wink.gif

GO CRYSTAL!!!!!! thumbsup.gif

BoostedS15
Post #80

bah her *crystal* will be broken when im finished with her!

mwhahahahaha

QUOTE (BoostedS15 @ Dec 4 2003, 03:35 PM)
you should come up for the weekend mark, and race! then go to the lunch on sunday! but, yes, i WILL be stealing those tyres on saturday! lol

Ummm maybe........I may get bored wating for u at the tower but after my run.....

Ha - Ill let Kristina drive for me and u can be her biatch!

QUOTE (BoostedS15 @ Dec 4 2003, 03:42 PM)
bah her *crystal* will be broken when im finished with her!

mwhahahahaha

Muuuuahhhahahahaahah

I know you cant deal with a chick beating you.. I guess you'll have to get used to it... see you in my revision mirror laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif wub.gif

MissClaire
Post #83

Hell I could even beat him in the lancer of p0wa. 1.5 fury!!!!
Kiss my altezzas nissan boy!

QUOTE (s13viper @ Dec 4 2003, 03:24 PM)
lol, ur goin down chris,

I didnt think u were that way inclined chris???//

MissClaire
Post #85

Well I never complain??? laugh.gif

QUOTE (MissLancer @ Dec 4 2003, 03:49 PM)
Well I never complain???  laugh.gif

ROFL Now now Miss Lancer keep it for the bedroom tongue.gif

I think right about now Chris's face will be the same colour as my car biggrin.gif

57IFI
Post #87

this sounds like a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Post #88

Well im might be there for a run! Anyone want to race a Automatic 3speed Sigma? maybe i will beat my [email protected] this time!?? I reckon i might get a little better this time, especially since my aircon gets put back in this week biggrin.gif

QUOTE (WIZZAHQ @ Dec 4 2003, 02:48 PM)
well...I just realised it is on the 17th of Jan...I thought it was this weekend....derrrrr well then...stuff bringin wizzahq out..I have a date with Jay (MENICE) on the track!!!! UR MINE SUNSHINE! hahahahaha...and no, I wont tell you what car tongue.gif

bring it on buddy.which car u wanna race?capri or corty

QUOTE (ReD_Devil @ Dec 4 2003, 04:24 PM)
this sounds like a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Dont worry Richie ill make you my biatch as well wub.gif laugh.gif

Mrs_LJ_GSRRVR
Post #91

I just realised we will be on holidays sad.gif WE get back the saturday night sad.gif Dont think we will be attending this one sad.gif

So this modaint putting her rep on the line smile.gif Unless of course pat beats a 13.3 and then we will have to do something smile.gif

04ETA
Post #92

I will be there. Any four cylinder crap boxes want to take on a car with a real motor? (stock 180kw) hahaha

s13viper
Post #93

lol, yep biggrin.gif

i will, mwahahaha

MENICE
Post #94

i'll give grump2 and o4vxe a go.

QUOTE (Mrs_Gsr @ Dec 4 2003, 04:52 PM)
I just realised we will be on holidays sad.gif WE get back the saturday night sad.gif Dont think we will be attending this one sad.gif

So this modaint putting her rep on the line smile.gif Unless of course pat beats a 13.3 and then we will have to do something smile.gif

just u wait leisa...
i will be *chop chop chopping* your ass girl smile.gif

Manic 180
Post #96

ill be there id love to race barley legal customs in his excel biggrin.gif

sinnie
Post #97

Nobody wants to race me?!?

Pat ur going to need a bigger turbo than a t28 to get 200rwkw out of a ca18, either that or 30psi smile.gif

BoostedS15
Post #98

pang im all over you like a rash in a fat mans groin!

sinnie
Post #99

best things about ca18s, u just keep winding the boost up smile.gif. bring it chris smile.gif

MsXPNSIV
Post #100

We'll be seeing yall in OMS180 rearvision mirror... laugh.gif laugh.gif

Let the good times roll chris! (Dr. Evil laugh, then sneeks away)... lol

QUOTE (Silvia_Xtreme @ Dec 4 2003, 02:44 PM)
QUOTE (king of the concrete jungle @ Dec 4 2003, 02:39 PM)
It will be my first offical 1/4mile with the new engine. Bring on the challenge with your Black & Decker can opener engine and Remington Hair Drier tongue.gif  biggrin.gif

7.5ltrs will cut you down Patrick laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you can talk the talk.. but can u walk the walk?
i should have my 460cc Injectors by the weekend.. then off to Boshe to get a new fuel pump.. then off to chiptorque for a remap..
im thinking 200kw + @ the wheels smile.gif
and u will cry when your 7.5ltr is pawn3d by a puny little 1.8

biggrin.gif

i am sorry to say pat..

but your car wont be making that power with a t28

it will take osmething alot bigger to get u 200kw's

unless u wanna run bs amounts of boost

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #102

Amokk: yeah.. it should be known that the t28 has been hiflowed.. BUT im thinking 20Psi should suffice.. would be close to 200kw. by my calculations.. ofcourse im known to be wrong from time 2 time smile.gif

MM2death
Post #103

I might have to attend this meet.

Oh i think someone is getting OT here.....but it's ok cuz it's a MODERATOR!

QUOTE (Amokk @ Dec 4 2003, 06:14 PM)
QUOTE (Silvia_Xtreme @ Dec 4 2003, 02:44 PM)
QUOTE (king of the concrete jungle @ Dec 4 2003, 02:39 PM)
It will be my first offical 1/4mile with the new engine. Bring on the challenge with your Black & Decker can opener engine and Remington Hair Drier tongue.gif  biggrin.gif

7.5ltrs will cut you down Patrick laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you can talk the talk.. but can u walk the walk?
i should have my 460cc Injectors by the weekend.. then off to Boshe to get a new fuel pump.. then off to chiptorque for a remap..
im thinking 200kw + @ the wheels smile.gif
and u will cry when your 7.5ltr is pawn3d by a puny little 1.8

biggrin.gif

i am sorry to say pat..

but your car wont be making that power with a t28

it will take osmething alot bigger to get u 200kw's

unless u wanna run bs amounts of boost

Yeah Patrick so ner ner ner ner tongue.gif . Your 200kw + will be no match for my 400-500 biggrin.gif . There is no replacement for displacement thumbsup.gif

Amokk
Post #105

pat.. andrews silvia made 168 kw @ 18 psi

even though your turbo is high flowed.. i don;t think u are going to make it to 200

do u even have your i/c and stuff on

to get 32kw out of 2psi is alot for a t28

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 3 of 21
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x