Willowbank Meet,paybacks A Biatch!race Site Mods! - SAT 17th JAN.Cruise out & Grudgematches  

Page 2 of 21
Jump to page
WIZZAHQ
Post #36

hopefully the old hillbillie ute (WIZZAHQ) can run another 15.70..hopefully its not too hot. biggrin.gif

king of the concrete jungle
Post #37

OK count me in. I should be back from Summernats by then.

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #38

ill race u 2 king_of_the_concrete_jungle... you might h8 wrx.. but u will definately hate Silvia's by the end of the night wink.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

BoostedS15
Post #39

GUYS READ THE FIRST POST TO SEE HOW THIS WILL BE GETIN ORGANIZED.

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #40

ok ok.. ill lay down my reputation... buy no ones getting my car.. smile.gif
put me down as a "you can race me, but prepare to lose BIATCH".

QUOTE (benigno @ Dec 4 2003, 02:27 PM)
im gonna organise a cruise from the gold coast to the event if anyone is interested pm me and ill add you to a mailing list and get some details organised...

cheers thumbsup.gif

we are meeting at bp yatla james to head out mate.

QUOTE (Silvia_Xtreme @ Dec 4 2003, 02:36 PM)
ill race u 2 king_of_the_concrete_jungle... you might h8 wrx.. but u will definately hate Silvia's by the end of the night wink.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

It will be my first offical 1/4mile with the new engine. Bring on the challenge with your Black & Decker can opener engine and Remington Hair Drier tongue.gif biggrin.gif

7.5ltrs will cut you down Patrick laugh.gif

BoostedS15
Post #43

bah................7.5 lts BAH! i say! i can skull that!! your OWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND!

QUOTE (king of the concrete jungle @ Dec 4 2003, 02:39 PM)
It will be my first offical 1/4mile with the new engine. Bring on the challenge with your Black & Decker can opener engine and Remington Hair Drier tongue.gif biggrin.gif

7.5ltrs will cut you down Patrick laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you can talk the talk.. but can u walk the walk?
i should have my 460cc Injectors by the weekend.. then off to Boshe to get a new fuel pump.. then off to chiptorque for a remap..
im thinking 200kw + @ the wheels smile.gif
and u will cry when your 7.5ltr is pawn3d by a puny little 1.8

biggrin.gif

bah................7.5 lts BAH! i say! i can skull that!! your OWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND!

and amokk could suck it thru a straw in 7 seconds..... quicker than youd make it down the blacktop laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

thats cool bout the cruize chris.... will meet u's there wink.gif

QUOTE (BoostedS15 @ Dec 4 2003, 02:44 PM)

Be nice Christopher, or I won't lend you a 6 speed gearbox made for a REAL car since that Nissan one of yours won't stand up tongue.gif

(Please don't moderat me unsure.gif )

OVL666
Post #47

fuck this is hjan i thought it was 2 weeks time by jan i should be close to, running low 12's with my new motor in the car.

WIZZAHQ
Post #48

well...I just realised it is on the 17th of Jan...I thought it was this weekend....derrrrr well then...stuff bringin wizzahq out..I have a date with Jay (MENICE) on the track!!!! UR MINE SUNSHINE! hahahahaha...and no, I wont tell you what car tongue.gif

I WOULD LIKE TO ADD I AM RUNNING THIS AND CONTROLLING THIS CLOSELY SO IT DOESNT ALL GO TO SHIT. I WILL BE HANDING OUT AND ORGANIZING THE RUNS ON THE NITE AND AFTER EACH RUN YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO COME BACK TO OUR *PIT/MEETING* AREA, TO BE ASSIGNED YOUR NEXT OPPONENT. WHILST THIS TOPIC IS FOR A BIT OF FUN IM DEADLY SERIOUS OVER HOW I WILL RUN THIS.

just reminding you all that, it is meant to be fun but perhaps we are straying a little.....

by the way, if you get yourself into the shit with Chris i am TOTALLY on his side.... namely because I think him VS the whole forum he'd still come out on top..... not a small chap is he gents ????

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif already had a chat with him and it will be strict but fun.... so dont get to carried away and lets make it a good one eh! thumbsup.gif

Bevan Boy
Post #50

I reckon heads up racing no dial in's
Bring what u brung and hope u brought enough! (that so doesnt make sense unsure.gif )

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #51

im with u beavan boy.
no dial ins smile.gif

BoostedS15
Post #52

hell yeah! this is heads up one on one! lol none of that proper dial in crap! light goes green u GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

`nigno
Post #53

anyone game to run grump2 i wonder??????

9.4ish im pretty sure was his best run at the nationals when i was up that way.....

will be interesting to see who has the faster/est cars on the forum....

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #54

i wonder if josh (avalonea) will be keen? i hear hes been chopping motorbikes lately..
would love to see a time.

s13viper
Post #55

im in!!!!!!!!

ill have a surprise or 2 by then , hehe

QUOTE (benigno @ Dec 4 2003, 02:54 PM)
anyone game to run grump2 i wonder??????

9.4ish im pretty sure was his best run at the nationals when i was up that way.....

will be interesting to see who has the faster/est cars on the forum....

by the 17th of Jan...yeah sure..I'll race grump! biggrin.gif

BoostedS15
Post #57

i CHOP yous ALL! *BANG* oh what was that..........my gearbox...............

_J_e_n_
Post #58

you'd be up to #9 or #10 gearbox by then wouldn't ya chris? laugh.gif JOKES!!! smile.gif

I'll see if old mate ron in 16OTU is keen for a run

and james in his giant-killing r33

and SHERIF *rubs hands together*

BoostedS15
Post #59

i reckon ill be using a 5 speed by then! lol

s13viper
Post #60

lol, im keen to run u chris!!

BoostedS15
Post #61

you mean get BEATN by me right wink.gif wink.gif mwhahahaa ohhh im soooooooo gunna get my ass handed to me!

Skippo
Post #62

this sounds cool...i'll come along to view the grudge match thumbsup.gif

`nigno
Post #63

tongue.gif just talked to a mate... anyone keen to see a scooter on NOS ???? its road legal and registered when not using the giggle gas so i think it should be right with the track officials biggrin.gif ........ *will let you know when we have it all set in concrete* wink.gif

Post #64

Would you like a heavily modified T-56 6 speed Chris? I can vouch for it's relaibility tongue.gif . Don't you hate Nissan at times biggrin.gif

BoostedS15
Post #65

i have a hate/and die BITCH DIE/ relationship with nissan.

hahaha like i said, i hopefully will be using a 5 speed by then

MissClaire
Post #66

5 Speed! Thats very unlike you Chris ohmy.gif

Post #67

I think you should have a talk with that guy again Chris and work out a good deal so that the both of you can prosper out of it. I think if you talk to him you might find yourself with an early Santa Claus present. No harm in trying

`nigno
Post #68

rick just wants a piece of holden in your nissan so he has some consolation when your 17 sec pass owns him PHWOAR !!!!! laugh.gif

and as for a 5 speed bein very unlike him...... its not a silly move, they are a lot more reliable than the 6 speeds, aska lot of s15 guys with high HP applications what they use.... ones on a budget often refer back to the 5 spd from 180/200's

Silvia_Xtreme
Post #69

nothing wrong with nissan.. you just need to know how to drive chris wink.gif smile.gif laugh.gif
j/k.

Daz_V6si
Post #70

Hmm, If I can get someone to drive my car to willowbank 4 me, and get my CV fixed in time, ill give y'all a run. Fear 3litres of mitsu V6...... ph34r.gif

Daz

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 21
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x