2006 Chrysler 300c  

Page 4 of 5
Jump to page
Mcleod
Post #106

Damn, really loving and appreciating the effort you're putting into it.

It's been good watching the progress!

bozo4
Post #107

Tyres get fitted on thurs Car goes into the shop on Sat for some more modifications including fitement of these rims. Currently chasing down suppliers for 2 piece floating rotors to yet again upgrade my brembo brake settup.

bozo4
Post #108

Going on this week as well as a few touch ups.

bozo4
Post #109

Some bad photos but you get the gist...

bozo4
Post #110

bozo4
Post #111

Just a short clip.. Walk around of my supercharged 300..

bozo4
Post #112

Ill just leave these pics here....

vk134
Post #113

Great work as always, the air intake in the hottest part of the engine bay is the only thing I find a bit odd.

Would it be possible the encase the pod filter in its own filter box to shield the hot air away and have the upper surface seal against the inner bonnet lining. The concept would be the air is drawn from the cold high pressure area at the front of the bonnet, then ducted through the bonnet void and straight into the airbox, so you have both cold and pressurised air coming in. They use this concept on the 95 series diesel Prados for the intercooler and it is simple but very effective.

bozo4
Post #114

Haven't been too worried about it as intake air temps are never more than 10deg above ambient...

bozo4
Post #115

Finally took some pics with the 18s on.. These are my every day wheels now.. The 22s will go on when BLING is called for.. Just ordered a smaller supercharger pulley and gunna wind it up a few psi..

Faun-
Post #116

wheres the burnout vid?

bozo4
Post #117

Mum takin the kids to school.. No burnout I'm afraid
View My Video

bozo4
Post #118

Show Board..

bozo4
Post #119

bozo4
Post #120

Got rid of my chrome 22s.. Have some new show wheels on there way with some big ass rubber.. Black 18s for the street and am going to 20s for show.. Over 22s..

bozo4
Post #121

Few quick snapps.. Just put a new set of 20" wheels on and had the side skirts cut by an inch.. Still not finished and in desperate need of a clean..

bozo4
Post #122

bozo4
Post #123

bozo4
Post #124

Making a new 6" intake to take a huge filter.. Had to modify the bonnet liner but she fits nice.. Just need to weld it up.. Also a custom made tow hook. Just in case

bozo4
Post #125

bozo4
Post #126

Mcleod
Post #127

Goddam man, impressive and constant progress!

bozo4
Post #128

Cleaned up the look a little with new side skirts.. Doing a few events this year including power cruise so I am going to a new belt drive system..

bozo4
Post #129

Will be converting to an billet 8 rib pulley setup in the next few weeks.. Much stronger than my current setup...

bozo4
Post #130

After a fair bit of research and modification I am fitting my new 8 rib pulley kit..

bozo4
Post #131

Venting the Cowl first dummy fit.. Needs a little more work but should work nicely..

bozo4
Post #132

bozo4
Post #133

bozo4
Post #134

bozo4
Post #135

bozo4
Post #136

Dom M
Post #137

Well done man that looks wicked!! Mopar ftw!!

bozo4
Post #138

bozo4
Post #139

Finally upgraded brakes....

bozo4
Post #140

Ok so I don't know how many of you remove and replace your front bumper on a fairly regular basis.. I am thinking those of you who are blown like myself do this every now and then.. It annoys me to remove the 2 m6 bolts in the upper corner... I have no uder engine liner so the rest are a few clips except those 2 stupid bolts... Here is my fix... Push button front bar removal..

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 4 of 5
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x