Page 1 of 3
Jump to page
Edhem
  • Edhem
  • Site Newbie
  • Member No.: 250,231
Post #1 post 1st March 2013 - 06:48 PM
Hey guys,

As per previous years here is the thread to post your Wedding/Formal rides for hire work/free in the Queensland area.

This year we will allow requests to be made in the thread itself, however for better contact, it is suggested you PM the person offering the car of your choice if you see it.

For those of you posting your vehicles, please try to include max km's willing to travel, approx price etc to keep the thread as clean as possible without too much spam.

Try to include a picture where possible of what you are offering to help people get a good idea on what you are supplying for their needs.

(copy of HSV's post from last year)

Thanks guys,
on another note, i am having my formal this year so i will be looking for a nice ride wink.gif

This post has been edited by Edhem: Mar 1 2013, 06:48 PM
speedfreak31
Post #2

im getting married next friday 15th of march in the afternoon and am pretty sure the car i want will not be available, im after something reasonably tough jap (low, black, dish, loud all come to mind) or something muscle, preferably to seat 3 passengers. anyone got anything on offer please pm me;)

wat'r
Post #3

This car is F R E E !
-
Due to the Qld Government crack down on hiring our cars out (Feb 2014)... I no longer charge anything.
The Sticking point is in the definitions within the legislation. There are 2 out of 3 conditions that apply. Both center around accepting payment in some form.
For this reason... this car is free. (As long as I am available)
-
RX2 / 13BBPT
-
This being for free is a passive aggressive protest against the Government. It really is free. I will not be asking for anything for payment... nor will I accept any cash, alcohol or anything for this service. Free means free!

scorpion racer
Post #4

In need of 2 wedding cars for the 26th of october this year. Chasing 2 clean jdm style cars for 6 people. Prefer same two cars or the same colour different cars. pm with offers and pics or text 0430164822 with pics and price.

Miss.Tiffy
Post #5

in need of a new model camaro for a wedding in november this year can anyone help please.....?

Rookie
Post #6

Righto guys.

As per previous years here is the thread to post your Wedding/Formal rides for hire work/free in the Queensland area.

This year we will allow requests to be made in the thread itself, however for better contact, it is suggested you PM the person offering the car of your choice if you see it.

For those of you posting your vehicles, please try to include max km's willing to travel, approx price etc to keep the thread as clean as possible without too much spam.

Try to include a picture where possible of what you are offering to help people get a good idea on what you are supplying for their needs.

12ssz
Post #8

http://www.boostcruising.com.au/forums/ind...owtopic=2210914
If your looking for a late model ve ss super clean crisp sound check out my link, car has been used for my wedding
i live in the gold coast but not limited the area
just msg me your enquiry be happy to help if i can
cheers

71CAMARO
Post #9

I have my 1968 Chev C10 for anyone travelling alone. I'm on the Southside of Brisbane and will travel within reason.

Lush Minx
Post #10

Got a 1958 Star Model Customline and a 1956 2 Door customline for hire, travels anywhere and has great prices!

DRDRIFTIT
Post #11

63 belair 6 seater available for formals and weddings in the Brisbane area

price per job

DRDRIFTIT
Post #12

63 belair 6 seater available for formals weddings price per job

0409 488 181

RB25_lovin
Post #13

QUOTE (DRDRIFTIT @ Jul 19 2013, 10:10 AM) *

0409 488 181

god damn that is sick

joshika
Post #14

Hey guys , short time left I'm chasing 2 imports preferred for wedding cars for Sunday 1st September
Only need to transport 4 people 2 each car hopefully from Logan to parkwood (gold coast) between 12-2:30
I'm particularly chasing gtrs but am interested in anything Japanese
0411 793 236 text or call for prices etc what you have
Thanks

Stephanie1992
Post #15

Hi everyone,
Id like to hire out a 2-door Skyline R-34 GTR for my fiance for our wedding (as a suprise) for this December on Northside. If anyone was willing to loan their car for a few hours (happy to pay a fee) please contact me. Im happy for thr owner to be in the car also when he drives it to our ceremony. Its his dream car and Id love to do something really special for him. Any help would be greatly appreciated :-).

Faun-
Post #16

^ well ur in luck as they are all 2 door. goodluck with finding someone that will let someone else drive it tho.

Rookie ROX
Post #17

Duplicate topics merged.

ROCK ON
R~R

Tash1990
Post #18

Hi all.

I'm looking for some cars for our wedding 5th April 2014
Something sporty for the boys and maybe vintage for the girls

Open to any ideas.

Any help would be appreciated.

CSV_30
Post #19

Pm me if anyone is interested.

decimate63
Post #20

63 fairlane 6 seats avaiable for formal/wedding price pending on location pm for details and pics

jacquiamber
Post #21

Hi there,

I'm looking for an rx8 in the Toowoomba area for a wedding 10 May 2014.

Swich245
Post #22

Hot rod owners of brisbane.
Sad to say my build won't make the dead line so we would be greatfull to find two street/ rat rods to perform as wedding cars early next year.If you or a friend has a 30's 40's even 50's model that would be interested in this job Please send messages with details.Thanks

jdmcrazy
Post #23

QUOTE (wat'r @ Mar 5 2013, 10:25 PM) *
RX2
13BBPT
Fuel and Bourbon
PM

Hay mate got some time up my sleeve but would u b available the 5th of April for transport to and from wedding in Rochdale/springwood area.
Thanks

david6509
Post #24

Supercharged Chevrolet Camaro, can fit 3 people
Price: 200-300 depending on location
Call or text 0488 416 057

Mypuppa
Post #25

QUOTE (selexion @ Oct 6 2013, 02:35 PM) *
Available for Weddings or Formals
1961 Pink Caddy sedan seats 6
pm for price

Mypuppa
Post #26

QUOTE (selexion @ Oct 6 2013, 02:35 PM) *
Available for Weddings or Formals
1961 Pink Caddy sedan seats 6
pm for price

Hi do you do Sunshine Coast if so are you available feb 15 please call me 0417483658 annie thx

911grantnose
Post #27

1982 Porsche 911 Slantnose Cabriolet
Very unique Porsche, sounds great! Can hold 3 people, though the 2 back seats can be tight for bigger people.
Formals, weddings, barmitsfas, any occasion. (hey, park it in your driveway when a cute girl comes around for dinner!)
$100 Gold Coast, or $150 Byron/Brisbane for a simple pick up/drop off. But happy to hang around for a few extra dollars too.
Call or text Grant on 0410554207

rebecca.a.sanders.5
Post #28

QUOTE (DRDRIFTIT @ Jul 19 2013, 10:10 AM) *

0409 488 181

rebecca.a.sanders.5
Post #29

QUOTE (DRDRIFTIT @ Jul 18 2013, 04:37 PM) *
63 belair 6 seater available for formals and weddings in the Brisbane area

price per job

Hi, just wondering if this car would be available for the 12th November for a school formal. Pick up 3 girls from Boronia Heights then go to Underwood Park for photos then off to The Landing Dockside Brisbane. Would need you from 4pm to 6pm..just getting quotes, cheers Beck: 0433226631

rebecca.a.sanders.5
Post #30

QUOTE (rebecca.a.sanders.5 @ Oct 25 2013, 12:37 PM) *
Hi, just wondering if this car would be available for the 12th November for a school formal. Pick up 3 girls from Boronia Heights then go to Underwood Park for photos then off to The Landing Dockside Brisbane. Would need you from 4pm to 6pm..just getting quotes, cheers Beck: 0433226631

Sorry 4pm to 7pm smile.gif

sam.corlyon.5
Post #31

QUOTE (falconunbelievable @ Sep 12 2013, 03:25 PM) *
Classic Jaguar
"Cadbury" purple
V8 (Ford 351)
Air Conditioning
Sounds and looks great!

Arrive with some class to your formal or wedding!

Southside Brisbane only.

Just wondering how much and where you are located. Message me 0423603993

cameron.maynard.148
Post #32

QUOTE (Chris675 @ Aug 1 2013, 09:41 AM) *
The ultimate Wedding / formal car. This thing looks and sounds cool with seats for 6 people.
Brisbane area,

Weddings and formals . $150 per formal , PM for Wedding quotes .

cameron.maynard.148
Post #33

Looking for some cars for wedding on 23rd no willing to pay petrol and case of beers/bourbon

cameron.maynard.148
Post #34

Looking for wedding cars for wedding on 23rd November willing to pay in beer and petrol

QUOTE (Chris675 @ Aug 1 2013, 09:41 AM) *
The ultimate Wedding / formal car. This thing looks and sounds cool with seats for 6 people.
Brisbane area,

Weddings and formals . $150 per formal , PM for Wedding quotes .

mitch2195
Post #35

Looking for an import of some kind to drive me and my partner to formal, its at Arundal Country Club and we'll pay $$$ for your services

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 3
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x