New Site Layout | Feedback & Bug Reports - Please post all feedback and bug related reports  

Page 6 of 7
Jump to page
Mcleod
Post #176

It's very specific to 42 people who subscribed to a particular forum.

I've implemented a rule to stop all emails with the forum subscription subject line until the cause of the problem is found.

Long story short, the emails should stop by now.

Joyrid3r
Post #177

yeah, haven't had any for a while and I was able to find the notification for your comment. Cheers

blv
Post #178

I have just noticed when using mobile site on iPhone with Safari, when I click on a recently posted in topic it takes me to the first post. It used to jump straight to the first unread, but now I have to manually scroll to find where I'm up to? Has this been changed?

Thanks

blv
Post #179

Just logged out and back in and it seems to be ok again. Will post if something changes.

Thanks

Mcleod
Post #180

QUOTE (blv @ Jan 28 2014, 09:23 PM) *
Just logged out and back in and it seems to be ok again. Will post if something changes.

Thanks

No worries, the last post detection logic is tied to your user account so maybe something went astray...

Bob
Post #181

Yo Cloud,

What's the go with commenting in the "Rides" section? Reading through the comments, then, at the end, I have to go back to main page to have input. Is it possible to just put a "Comment" button down the bottom of each page which would lead to the "advanced" comment page? Easier said than done I know lol... Obviously, if others don't see a problem, please don't change it.

Mcleod
Post #182

Thanks for feedback, I've added a button at the bottom of gallery topics.

fearlesss
Post #183

Got this message emailed through... but there was no comment on the page when I went and looked ?

"A public question or comment has been posted on your advertisement on Boost, please click here or on the item link below to view the comment so that you can reply if appropriate.

Being engaged with buyers publicly (rather than only privately) shows everyone that you are actively involed with your advertisement which helps stimulate conversation to increase your chances of selling quickly! Remember, buyers enjoy seeing an engaged and motivated seller.

Item: Ford Focus Xr5 Or Rs Oil Cooler And Intercooler
Price: $600
Views: 115
Listed: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 18:14:01 +1100

"

Faun-
Post #184

who cares what burch says mcleod.
yea the main page may have changed heaps toward classifieds.. but who cares.. the classifieds are great and i am proud to see how far they have come. (the best they have been so far - maybe the shit talking in 4sale threads was fun tho haha)
yes its a shame that the forums have died over the years and many have moved on. but at least you never gave up otherwize none of us would have any boost left.
thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

Mcleod
Post #185

fearless:

We deleted it as we felt it was inappropriate, this happens every now and then.

lol fcuk are you dreaming?? i can but all these parts for $300 new.. tripper

fearlesss
Post #186

Lol, aww that would of been some fun, but I guess classifieds isn't the place to prove peoples stupidity thumbsup.gif

BOOSTED2
Post #187

I am trying to upload photos for a sale ad and when i click the upload photo button it does nothing. Tried a few times now.

Mcleod
Post #188

After selecting the photos for uploading, just hit next, it'll upload in the background whilst you finish entering the ad details.

BOOSTED2
Post #189

When i go in to edit my advert and click " choose photos " it does nothing. Tried on pc and phone. If i try it here it works fine.

Mcleod
Post #190

Thank you for the feedback.

We found a problem with Internet Explorer 9 that should now be fixed.

Please try again.

eXo
Post #191

hi Mcleod, curious about this. When I get emails about topics subscribed to on my phone. Can the link possibly be setup to detect I'm on a mobile and give me teh mobile version?

Special k
Post #192

I think I'm just completely missing it, as I've done it before, but how do unsubscribe from threads? I don't want notifications every time someone posts in the spam thread. It keeps subscribing me when i post in it.

mark1414
Post #193

Yep I started getting a few. Two in the last day I think. It stopped for a while but it seems to be back?

Shuffs
Post #194

Hi Mc
Just noticed that it is not possible to multi quote on any of the threads,and even if you hit the reply or advanced answer button,the option boxes for posting a picture,video etc,are not there,they only seem to be present,on the quick reply box,and no I am not using your new App,on a desktop on the main site,thanks

Shuffs
Post #195

Further to that,even though the buttons are there,on the Quick Reply box,they do nothing,the Quote button just shoots you to the top of the page,without doing anything

Mcleod
Post #196

Is this problem still occurring for you?

(I haven't been able to replicate the issue you describe).

Shuffs
Post #197

QUOTE (McLeod @ Jun 14 2014, 11:37 AM) *
Is this problem still occurring for you?

(I haven't been able to replicate the issue you describe).

No it's fine now,I just assumed that you had fixed it,I went elsewhere,for a couple of hours (knowing you'd probably be busy with your App),and when I came back it was all there again thumbsup.gif

Shuffs
Post #198

Hey Mc,don't know if you are aware of the fact that when you click on any of the thread titles in the 'Wanted' Forum,this message is coming up,but you can access the thread by clicking on the last post.

PAGE NOT FOUND

Somehow, you managed to get here because you clicked on a broken link, or submitted a form which planned to link back to the original page..

Somewhere along the lines, something went wrong, we'd very much appreciate if you could tell us what you did to get here!

Please email: [email protected]

Please click BACK or an option above to get back to where you were, thanks for visitting our site!

Thanks!

Special k
Post #199

Hey McLeod. ..
Just got the boost app upgrade.
I can't open any threads in the forum. I can switch to the forum page. But when I tap any thread nothing happens.

Shuffs
Post #200

QUOTE (Special k @ Jul 25 2014, 11:23 AM) *
Hey McLeod. ..
Just got the boost app upgrade.

I can't open any threads in the forum. I can switch to the forum page.

But when I tap any thread nothing happens.

Might pay to PM him,mate,Admin seems to have been a little thin on the ground over the last week or so.I reported the problem with the Wanted Forum in the post above yours,a week ago,and it hasn't been acknowledged,or repaired yet.I personally don't like PMing,but if you're having dramas,might be the only way to get his attention

Special k
Post #201

No great issue to me as I mainly use the mobile site still.
Just thought I'd give the heads up/feedback for the app

Shuffs
Post #202

Yep,same with the problem I reported,there are ways around it

Doc
Post #203

still not working Mc.. cant use app atm, wont open any topics.

Mcleod
Post #204

Thanks guy's, the latest android release has just been posted, the iOS one is a few days away.

The latest release version is 1.0.8 - it's significantly faster for Android (than previous versions) - it should become available in Google Play within the hour.

Faun-
Post #205

great to hear as the current one is not working so well on my s3

Special k
Post #206

QUOTE (McLeod @ Aug 2 2014, 10:47 AM) *
Thanks guy's, the latest android release has just been posted, the iOS one is a few days away.

The latest release version is 1.0.8 - it's significantly faster for Android (than previous versions) - it should become available in Google Play within the hour.

Works again. And is noticeably much quicker

Mcleod
Post #207

QUOTE (Special k @ Aug 2 2014, 02:38 PM) *
Works again. And is noticeably much quicker

Awesome, thanks for the feedback.

.Tim.
Post #208

For sale area... when viewing an item on PC using Chrome, once you've viewed the images of the item if you want to go back to the search results you need to press the back button multiple times (at least once for each image viewed) before returning to the list.

Any way you can fix it so that you only need to press back once after you've finished looking? Really frustrating as I dont always remember to open an item in a new window whenever I want to view it

.Tim.
Post #209

Here's what I'm talking about... open the ad for this vehicle. Look at each of the photos... now when I want to press BACK in my browser to return to the list, well... look in the top left for yourself.

Shuffs
Post #210

Good luck getting a response Tim,I think Boost might be running on 'Auto Pilot' at the moment,two weeks ago I pointed out another problem with the 'Misc' adverts,that has yet to be addressed,

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 6 of 7
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x