New Site Layout | Feedback & Bug Reports - Please post all feedback and bug related reports  

Page 4 of 7
Jump to page
Draven
Post #106

Cant edit posts in events section, can click edit and change your post but it wont let you submit as you need 15 photos even though its just a thread reply

Sincrow
Post #107

Hey Draven that edit reply bug should be fixed now wink.gif

Shuffs
Post #108

Hi Mcleod or Sincrow,when you post a picture on a thread,it is still posting more than one copy.I just posted up one photo in the spam thread,and when it took me to the the post,there were two photos up.Before you could edit it your post and delete the excess photos but it is only showing one in the post box.Delete it and you have no picture.Thanks for fixing the problem Draven reported,it is fine now thumbsup.gif
Edit:Just noticed same thing has happened to Dravens post, above,it has posted two copies of his screen capture

Sincrow
Post #109

Thanks Shuffs... The image itself doesn't appear to be uploaded twice... it's just displaying twice on the page. Will take a look

Shuffs
Post #110

QUOTE (Sincrow @ Sep 12 2013, 02:10 PM) *
Thanks Shuffs... The image itself doesn't appear to be uploaded twice... it's just displaying twice on the page. Will take a look

Thanks Sincrow,earlier it was posting 4 copies of each photo,but I think Mcleod semi sorted that,the last multiple post I did,there was only one photo that was duplicated,but there is obviously still a problem.

Draven
Post #111

QUOTE (Sincrow @ Sep 12 2013, 09:47 AM) *
Hey Draven that edit reply bug should be fixed now wink.gif

Good job thumbsup.gif

Sincrow
Post #112

Shuffs we've got a fix for the double images... should be up later today

Shuffs
Post #113

You're worth your weight thumbsup.gif

Draven
Post #114

Saw a few spam post's in readers rides over the last couple of days, look for the report button under the post's (where it use to be) but its not there, only report button is on the first post of the thread dunno.gif

Shuffs
Post #115

QUOTE (Draven @ Sep 15 2013, 12:36 PM) *
Saw a few spam post's in readers rides over the last couple of days, look for the report button under the post's (where it use to be) but its not there, only report button is on the first post of the thread dunno.gif

Yes Draven,I was going to ask the same thing,I PM'd,Sincrow yesterday,and they were eventually deleted,so my question is,dio you PM whoever is online,or do you hit the report button on the top of the thread,because there is one on here now,that's coming back every couple of hours,and spamming a new thread dunno.gif

Draven
Post #116

yeah im not to sure myself, thats why i posted it so any of the site management can see it

Shuffs
Post #117

Looks like Sincrow is the only one on,so he's probably got his hands full.I messaged him this morning,so he'll get the message eventually,but what I want to know,is this the way to do it,or just hit Report?

Draven
Post #118

Well thats the problem as the report buttons use to be under each post, now there is only one, which is under the first post of each thread...

Special k
Post #119

On the mobile site, there's no normal reply button. the only way to post in a thread is to hit the reply button attached to a post, meaning it will quote that post. which i don't always want to quote when i'm replying?

also, it seems that when i do use that reply/quote option, and i'm using swype text on my s3, it crashes the browser and closes. no other site does it, and its just a stock S3. but everytime i try to reply to a thread, and i'm swyping away it just dumps the browser and i have to start again.

i tried to write this about 5-6times on my phone last night before giving up in frustration

Mcleod
Post #120

QUOTE (Special k @ Sep 15 2013, 01:38 PM) *
On the mobile site, there's no normal reply button. the only way to post in a thread is to hit the reply button attached to a post, meaning it will quote that post. which i don't always want to quote when i'm replying?

also, it seems that when i do use that reply/quote option, and i'm using swype text on my s3, it crashes the browser and closes. no other site does it, and its just a stock S3. but everytime i try to reply to a thread, and i'm swyping away it just dumps the browser and i have to start again.

i tried to write this about 5-6times on my phone last night before giving up in frustration

Do you not have a 'Write a comment' option at the bottom of your screen like the below shot?

.Tim.
Post #121

spambots are getting into the rides area smile.gif

no option to 'report' posts in rides area from what I can see

Mcleod
Post #122

Thanks, I'm trying to stay on top of it.

Special k
Post #123

Oh now don't I feel like an idiot.
haha yes its there. I just didn't even pay attention with it being below the copyright and advertise and privacy links.

my bad.

fearlesss
Post #124

It's not really a bug it's just a pain in the arse.
If you start typing in the auto reply box at the bottom of each thread, then you think crap I want to add some more detail and click on the advanced tab. It wipes out everything you've typed in the previous box sad.gif

Special k
Post #125

Not to sound ungrateful. But I've notices the reply bar now pinned to the bottom of the screen. which is great.
But now there is no page navigation buttons?
And for example as there were no unread posts for me in this topic. It opens to the start of the thread and I can't get to the last page. ..

fearlesss
Post #126

Hey special. I had that exact same problem last week, however now it seems to be fixed for me. Not sure if this helps them fix the problem

Mcleod
Post #127

QUOTE (Special k @ Sep 17 2013, 12:16 PM) *
But now there is no page navigation buttons?

Thanks for pointing this out, should now be resolved.

Special k
Post #128

perfect

Vince
Post #129

The mobile site doesnt even load for me

Only time is can see anything is when I open the menu

When I close it, it goes back to white

Mcleod
Post #130

QUOTE (Vince @ Sep 18 2013, 09:29 AM) *
The mobile site doesnt even load for me

Only time is can see anything is when I open the menu

When I close it, it goes back to white

Thank you for the report, we'll try a few things to work out what's wrong with the older version Galaxy S2's.

fearlesss
Post #131

How do we remove out email address from out member details cause this is really starting to annoy the hell out of me.

No I didn't subscribe I didn't even post it the bloody thread

Special k
Post #132

when i post from mobile, it cuts the last word off.

the posts should say "$1000 mark before christmas"
and "thank you"

i definately typed them when i posted, samething happened on an earlier post in my shitbox thread when i posted from mobile..

fearlesss
Post #133

Why when I put the effort into posting in this forum is it coming up as blue ? I assume its some sort of mod review ?

it looks like it comes up on the side panel but it doesn't in the thread..

THE STIG
Post #134

where is everyone's signatures? we are losing our identity. first the member numbers now signatures?

Doc
Post #135

^^ sigs only show up in the first post of a new page.

THE STIG
Post #136

terrible

THE STIG
Post #137

So this morning Im looking for wheels in classifieds.
put '114.3' in word search. 'wheels tyres' in category. QLD in location.
all good till I hit page 2 at the bottom, it started showing me all listings. repeated 3 times to check too

Mcleod
Post #138

QUOTE (THE STIG @ Oct 20 2013, 07:17 AM) *
So this morning Im looking for wheels in classifieds.
put '114.3' in word search. 'wheels tyres' in category. QLD in location.
all good till I hit page 2 at the bottom, it started showing me all listings. repeated 3 times to check too

Hey,

I took a good look at this and I haven't been able to replicate the problem you're experiencing, any chance you could elaborate with a little more detail?

What I did was go here:

http://www.boostclassifieds.com.au/wheels-tyres/

Type in 114.3 as the keywords and selected Queensland as the location which took me to here:

http://www.boostclassifieds.com.au/?classS...;keywords=114.3

And then clicked Page 2 which took me to here:

http://www.boostclassifieds.com.au/index.p...A+%25&st=12

So I was able to see relevant 114.3 results in Page 1 and 2.

How are you going about seeing the problem, or am I missing something?

Your help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

THE STIG
Post #139

yeh it works right now... will advise if anything changes

vk134
Post #140

Not sure whats going on with the site, but it appears that it is turning into "horsepower heaven", looks like best bets or Hayburner sales and the like has merged with boost

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 4 of 7
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x