Spam Thread (Chat)... #72  

Page 333 of 333
Jump to page
vk134
Post #11621

I used to enjoy washing and detailing my cars when I had time, now they are lucky to get the soft brush slopover with normal carwash.

For the largest and most expensive collection you cannot go past the Sultan of Brunei, closely followed by Prince Jefri, but he is a tard and blew all his money, so his is basically rotting away.

It is possible to view the collection , but it takes a hell of a lot of organising, Brunei is on my list a places to go, It is very interesting, recaptured by Australians from the Japanese during WW11, then the Australians led the rebuild and management on behalf of the British government who held a very strong interest through Shell petroleum. There are plans to make it a flying hub to Europe and the relaxation of rules with foreigners allowed to bring Alcohol in is helping a bit, but I would like to see the Orangutans etc, plus there is supposed to be a massive amount of earlt 1950's classic british bikes as well,

Mcleod
Post #11622

Palmer Motorama!

*cough*

KrisP
Post #11623

WTF have you seen the price of Palmer Motorama or Palmersaurus.. its $100 for a family of four to goto the dinosaur thing plus $75 extra (or something like that) to goto the motorama!!!
no wonder he's loaded!

Mcleod
Post #11624

I swear, when I first heard "palmer motorama" on the radio I thought it was about a new car yard with the motorama group!

McleodTEST
Post #11625

Testing a notification system...

KrisP
Post #11626

QUOTE (Mcleod @ Dec 18 2013, 09:34 AM) *
I swear, when I first heard "palmer motorama" on the radio I thought it was about a new car yard with the motorama group!

seems like a fairly safe assumption
either way he's completely ruined the resort... they lost the australian PGA because the organizers thought the dinosaurs (especially the 25ft high t-rex on the 9th) cheapened the golf course.
and from what i've read the resort itself has gone down hill as well.

McleodTEST
Post #11627

Next headline will be that he's sold the place off for a loss tongue.gif

KrisP
Post #11628

QUOTE (McleodTEST @ Dec 18 2013, 09:37 AM) *
Next headline will be that he's sold the place off for a loss tongue.gif

definitely wouldnt suprise me! he's bonkers!

McleodTEST
Post #11629

I read an article about the "Dinosaur Park" was just a joke on the development application because they wanted to do something in "secret" and the planning office took it seriously and the news went viral around the world.

KrisP
Post #11630

that really wouldnt surprise me either.
in saying that he's probably got a lab full of guys trying to replicate Jurrasic park hidden out the back there somewhere.

he seems to like epic movies, Jurassic Park, Titanic.. next he'll be trying to replicate Avatar!

McleodTEST
Post #11631

Alright, a new chat thread coming soon...

McleodTEST
Post #11632

really?!

wolfman101
Post #11633

I think that Highlander guy has gone mental.

KrisP
Post #11634

you're going to start a new chat thread? thats exciting!

QUOTE (wolfman101 @ Dec 18 2013, 09:53 AM) *
I think that Highlander guy has gone mental.

What highlander guy?

Sincrow
Post #11635

Mcleod... there can only be one... jesus Kris for someone that watches a lot of shit 80's movies how did you miss that tongue.gif

KrisP
Post #11636

QUOTE (Sincrow @ Dec 18 2013, 09:58 AM) *
Mcleod... there can only be one... jesus Kris for someone that watches a lot of shit 80's movies how did you miss that tongue.gif

Its too early in the morning.. clearly in need more coffee!!

Mcleod
Post #11637

This thread has been going strong for 12 months, so let's start a new one for the Christmas / New Year break.

http://www.boostcruising.com.au/forums/ind...owtopic=2410805

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 333 of 333
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x