1992 Nissan Silvia S13 2.0 - QLD: Brisbane  

Page 2 of 4
Jump to page
Mini71
Post #36

QUOTE (ordinary guy @ Aug 22 2012, 05:16 PM) *
you think there's potential in a burnt vagina? ew dude.... just..... yeah.... ew.

EDIT.... what's all this "we" stuff anyways? why do you have to make yourself feel more justified by speaking as if there's 10 of you around the same monitor.... do you need that kind of self re-assurance and co-dependence? are you afraid to stand on your own? do you feel safer when you're part of the crowd? at a glance, i would probably say you're a pretty insecure dude. hence being on the internet at 5pm bagging out one of my 3 cars instead of enjoying your own....

Wow you have 3 cars ? please tell me they arnt all this sh!t ...

turbo183
Post #37

I think its cool but it needs to have the rear flared guards moulded in and maybe a bit lower with 3 degrees camber smile.gif

HarleyJace
Post #38

QUOTE (Mini71 @ Aug 22 2012, 05:37 PM) *
Wow you have 3 cars ? please tell me they arnt all this sh!t ...

He owns hands down one of the coolest datsuns in australia, and probably only 1 of 3 of its kind.

Your comment is completely invalid.

stealth vk
Post #39

car looks tidyish, know the feeling of getting parts for and older car is sh!t,lol, motor looks bloody cool, only thing id do to it make the fuel cap flush with the body and tidy it up

Gerry Giraffe
Post #40

So far off the mark about being the coolest s13 out and about. Only cool thing about it is the ITB, but its ruined by the lack of effort put into the rest of the engine bay.

Its not as bad as some of the s13's that get posted, but i wouldn't bragg about it either.

mattatnoosa
Post #41

QUOTE (ordinary guy @ Aug 22 2012, 04:16 PM) *
paint IS average, it cost me a bottle of scotch.... but at least it's one colour now. which is better than could be said for it previously.

guard is not damaged. it has a piece of trim missing from the front.

indicator lenses for these are surprisingly hard to source as i'm finding out.

the guards are stapled on the top, not moulded in.

..... so yeah.... spot on.... car is certainly not "show quality".... but it's still a shite-site nicer than most s13's getting about the place. and in my own opinion.... it's about as original as an s13 gets. i certainly haven't seen anything like it in my travels. this was my whole aim with the car, i wanted to take a common import, and do it differently. i think i have achieved that.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

either troll or idiot, this in NO WAY looks a 'shite-site' nicer than many s13s... all i see is someone with too much time on their hands and not enough money.

gutless
Post #42

Your attitdue is about as cool and sh!t as your car is.
Its just an S13 with too much money spent on the engine and widebody guards that look out of place with the car.

Protip:Uninstall windows and spend the rest of your life crying.

Neck up, ya parrot. wink.gif

hate_
Post #43

QUOTE (ordinary guy @ Aug 22 2012, 04:16 PM) *
paint IS average, it cost me a bottle of scotch.... but at least it's one colour now. which is better than could be said for it previously.

guard is not damaged. it has a piece of trim missing from the front.

indicator lenses for these are surprisingly hard to source as i'm finding out.

the guards are stapled on the top, not moulded in.

..... so yeah.... spot on.... car is certainly not "show quality".... but it's still a shite-site nicer than most s13's getting about the place. and in my own opinion.... it's about as original as an s13 gets. i certainly haven't seen anything like it in my travels. this was my whole aim with the car, i wanted to take a common import, and do it differently. i think i have achieved that.

How many s13's have you seen lately ? bowrofl.gif

Crappy paint job... Tick
Riveted on flares/body panels... tick
stupid offset wheels with stretched tires .. Tick
Missing/broken panels ... Tick

I'm not having a dig at the car itself, but you must be kidding yourself if you think it looks anything different to every other s13.

DANIELJARVIS
Post #44

Looks good, killer NA engine too mate.
Only thing to better it would be a VE head

As for some of the hate, people don't appreciate SSR mesh, an onevia's generally don't have the most conservative look to them. So don't be offended by the people with no taste/style. They're just amatures who only like late model cars with big black wheels, stock ride height, and tinted tail lights, or American/Australian pre 70's purposeless sh!t boxes with sick white walls.
I think Your car is awesome!

Put it on nissansilvia.com, or jdmstyletuning.com.au

DANIELJARVIS
Post #45

Gutless -
As if you can talk, wih your fiddlesticks spec car with a gay 2005 body kit.

What this guy has done to his s13 iis pretty damn popular in the states.

Oh and You're comment is contradicting to Your own gay profile status "STAY TRUE TO YOURSELF"

FA77
Post #46

QUOTE (ordinary guy @ Aug 22 2012, 05:16 PM) *
my 3 cars

haha all your cars are sh!t, my number plates cost more then all your sh!t heaps.

gutless
Post #47

QUOTE (DANIELJARVIS @ Aug 22 2012, 07:04 PM) *
Looks good, killer NA engine too mate.
Only thing to better it would be a VE head

As for some of the hate, people don't appreciate SSR mesh, an onevia's generally don't have the most conservative look to them. So don't be offended by the people with no taste/style. They're just amatures who only like late model cars with big black wheels, stock ride height, and tinted tail lights, or American/Australian pre 70's purposeless sh!t boxes with sick white walls.
I think Your car is awesome!

Put it on nissansilvia.com, or jdmstyletuning.com.au

Onevias are the ultimate Crashed P plater mod. Unless its on a silvia that has a modified look, they just look crap.

Not even gonna address the rest of your dribble. You're just a troll.

gutless
Post #48

QUOTE (DANIELJARVIS @ Aug 22 2012, 07:10 PM) *
Gutless -
As if you can talk, wih your fiddlesticks spec car with a gay 2005 body kit.

What this guy has done to his s13 iis pretty damn popular in the states.

Oh and You're comment is contradicting to Your own gay profile status "STAY TRUE TO YOURSELF"

Chock it on stickfiddle smile.gif You Jelly of my special edition Impul. True piece of JDM history worthy of the gods!!

What he has done seems to be pretty damn popular with the closeminded JDM scene in aus as well. Sorry us Car enthusiasts only see a car less than stated by an OP that is butthurt and rude.

Stephen92
Post #49

QUOTE (HarleyJace @ Aug 22 2012, 06:47 PM) *
He owns hands down one of the coolest datsuns in australia, and probably only 1 of 3 of its kind.

Your comment is completely invalid.

Pics of one of the coolest datsuns in aus please ?

Love Tappers
Post #50

Lawl at being about the coolest NA Silvia around, many a people are in front of you for that title.

HarleyJace
Post #51

QUOTE (Stephen92 @ Aug 22 2012, 07:36 PM) *
Pics of one of the coolest datsuns in aus please ?

I'll leave it upto OP to post it if he wants to.

This is just proof of how fiddlesticksry the car scene is. If it had some sweet teks or rota's on it, you'd all be creaming yourself furiously. Because it's well styled, 80's/90's, cool wheels which just aren't the sweet in thing it's not cool.

Gutless, it's still a 33 with a badge, no cooler then joe blows 33 4 door, its nothing to brag about.

FA77, the wheels on this would be worth more then your homosexual numberplates alone, and I feel sorry for anyone that pays through the nose for personalized plates like you no doubt did.

Stephen92
Post #52

QUOTE (HarleyJace @ Aug 22 2012, 09:37 PM) *

This is just proof of how fiddlesticksry the car scene is. If it had some sweet teks or rota's on it, you'd all be creaming yourself furiously. Because it's well styled, 80's/90's, cool wheels which just aren't the sweet in thing it's not cool.

Gutless, it's still a 33 with a badge, no cooler then joe blows 33 4 door, its nothing to brag about.

FA77, the wheels on this would be worth more then your homosexual numberplates alone, and I feel sorry for anyone that pays through the nose for personalized plates like you no doubt did.

Well styled ? Hmm i dunno.... unsure.gif

gutless
Post #53

QUOTE (HarleyJace @ Aug 22 2012, 08:37 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
You thought i was serious?
I was talking absolute trollish sh!t about my car, or is that how everybody you know talks? huh.gif

I dont give a funk what people think of my car, Much like you dont give a funk what people think of yours.

Your mate just has a poor attitude.

ordinary guy
Post #54

Lol. My attitude is fine buddy. If you look through this thread
ive been sweet with anyone who was offering CONSTRUCTIVE critisizm. Im only rude to the haters.

S13_RB26
Post #55

I like the ITB setup, keen to swap the motor for just a normal SR N/A seeing as your selling the car? lol

ordinary guy
Post #56

Lol sorry mate i think the itb setup is gonna be one of the main selling points of the vehicle.

po po
Post #57

2nd last pics is from a loading dock

Gerry Giraffe
Post #58

QUOTE (ordinary guy @ Aug 22 2012, 11:28 PM) *
Lol sorry mate i think the itb setup is gonna be one of the main selling points of the vehicle.

The ONLY selling point of the car.

Who dat
Post #59

Dude i love it, it doesnt have to be the cleanest car in the world. i think its done just right, only needs a tad more low, fix the guards and better drift pipes imo. ITB set up is awesome btw smile.gif

FA77
Post #60

QUOTE (Who dat @ Aug 23 2012, 08:02 AM) *
Dude i love it, it doesnt have to be the cleanest car in the world. i think its done just right, only needs a tad more low, fix the guards and better drift pipes imo. ITB set up is awesome btw smile.gif

That would cost money... It's obvious he is without.

osclux
Post #61

dont worry about all these fiddlestickss there just pissed that it isnt auto salon spec, i like your style so funk haters

BukkaneNinja
Post #62

I feel like having a dig.

My onevia is better.

Discuss.

haha

hate_
Post #63

bowrofl.gif You're just upset no one loves your 3 x POS cars because you're too lazy to keep any of them in good condition.

Pair of SSR Mesh wheels on eBay = $395
Prestige plates from PPQ = $2395
thumbsup.gif

Dan_Sando88
Post #64

love the mesh

XRA73 NAVARA
Post #65

Glad you got a voice to say you have pride in your car, but i think your actions speak louder then your words.

If your going to go to such an effort to set up the ITB, at least make it look smick. And my suggestion would be, if your trying to make it a period build, it doesnt have to look like its 30 years old also.

Your version of cool is certainly different to mine.

liamr396
Post #66

Love how it looks and the riveted guards add to the look in my opinion

ordinary guy
Post #67

it's nice to see that some people can see what i was going for. thanks!

McGnarly
Post #68

not really a fan, i like the ITB's, would have been better with the s13 front end IMO and it needs to be slammed harder over those wheels, wheels are sick

McGnarly
Post #69

i hate teks.

Clinterus
Post #70

i have most certainly seen better... but i do like it.
imo would look better slammed and with fender flares instead of the entire 1/4 panel, then a nicer looking exhaust
would make a mean P plate project for the next owner

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 4
Jump to page
6 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x