1992 Nissan Silvia S13 2.0 - QLD: Brisbane  

Page 4 of 4
Jump to page
Gerry Giraffe
Post #106

Tincan is going to take away everyone's fun again.......

gutless
Post #107

QUOTE (35NIK @ Aug 25 2012, 05:50 PM) *
You work at some location?
I've seen it there many times over the last few months. I have had many bike problems lately. sad.gif

Come on man. thats not cool. Dont disclose where someone keeps their import.. Doesnt matter who they are.

VersionR
Post #108

I like it, cant really contribute constructive criticism because I'm not sure why I like it, if that makes any sense

th0m0_202
Post #109

i like it. needs more rivets to hold the flare down. maybe some better fitting wheels. defs not the coolest P plater s13 but its nice. Id drive it.

McGnarly
Post #110

QUOTE (TwinCam16 @ Aug 25 2012, 08:58 AM) *
THIS!

Because they are undersized and choke the motor.

But ANYWAY... what the funking funk guys... This isn't Offtopic....

Guy posts car and it tuns into personal insults? There is only two times when it's appropriate, when there are chev badges involved and / or flat caps with unit stickers.

Sitting in the back of HSV's car at the moment on the way to central Queensland to drop off Anchors new toy at the moment, do me a favour, Those who have posted utter crap, edit your posts to save me deleting when i can actually use the mouse.

HE STARTED IT!!!!

2fifty
Post #111

must be really cool to have a dildo gear knob... unsure.gif

Slysilvia
Post #112

S13 my car of choice, it's simple and old school stanced. Yeah don't worry about haters, got that slot with my old r32, any plans for mods?

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 4 of 4
Jump to page
46 User(s) are reading this topic (46 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x