Jump to page
bhunzz
Post #71

Think I like this one more thumbsup.gif

SurfersLightsB&W by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

bhunzz
Post #72

suuup,

Went to catch up with chez last night for a sunset but I ended up turning up a little late (my bad) but picked up a few pointers anyways which is cool.

grabbed a little pano from south bank, I like it smile.gif

hava a geeez at it yo

SouthbankPanorama by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

bhunzz
Post #73

another brisbane panorama...but from the other side smile.gif

BrisbaneCityPano by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

Ben092
Post #74

Loving the city shots mate! I need to get myself down to brisbane one day and do a nightscape!

bhunzz
Post #75

QUOTE (Ben092 @ Sep 25 2012, 12:32 PM) *
Loving the city shots mate! I need to get myself down to brisbane one day and do a nightscape!

Thanks smile.gif

It's the only place I tend to get out to these days, with shift work etc....But trying to get out more as my "city" portfolio is the only one growing haha

Slav
Post #76

Did you shoot vertical for that pano? Looks great

bhunzz
Post #77

QUOTE (Slav @ Sep 25 2012, 05:28 PM) *
Did you shoot vertical for that pano? Looks great

Yeah I did..and thank you smile.gif

Garfield Gangsta
Post #78

portarait pano for the win!!

bhunzz
Post #79

QUOTE (Garfield Gangsta @ Sep 25 2012, 06:30 PM) *
portarait pano for the win!!

definitely!! thanks for the tip

SR33
Post #80

Your finance is beautiful. Some lovely shots there. I like the first one smile.gif

bhunzz
Post #81

QUOTE (SR33 @ Sep 26 2012, 11:02 PM) *
Your finance is beautiful. Some lovely shots there. I like the first one smile.gif

I think so smile.gif thanks sidd

SR33
Post #82

You got a great model to experiment with man!! Plus if she allowed you to post images of her then its even better.

bhunzz
Post #83

QUOTE (SR33 @ Sep 27 2012, 01:32 PM) *
You got a great model to experiment with man!! Plus if she allowed you to post images of her then its even better.

Yeah she's great and keen to do more..Well she felt pretty in the pictures so she didn't mind..after a LOT of scrutiny haha..came out better than what her promo company charges them for!

bhunzz
Post #84

Hey strangers, long time No posts..

So i've been working a LOT of night shifts and feeling down in general with this shift work.Haven't got out much at all.

Really been wanting to get into some motorsport..Im addicted to drifting but not aloud to get me a car haha..have to get into a property first so taking photos will do (for now) ha!

Heres probably the best shot of some practising I did, was abit late really but was fun

Panning-2 by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

Also my fiancée went to a makeup course to learn her makeup for our wedding so she wanted me to take some shots..grabbed this one and sent it to her makeup teacher and she wants me to come take pictures for her as she does classes and post pictures on her website for her business smile.gif

Was a small bit of editing but not heaps(red from eyes, brightened), was literally just shot on the sofa..(wish we had;ve done her hair haha)

FleaMakeup by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

And then one I just grabbed coz the light was nice smile.gif

FleaSun by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

Sorry, be a few pics up this time haha

Here's a pic I wasn't quite sure if it worked?? Thoughts?

Chill by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

And one final image I put together...These were taken with my 50mm 1.8 reverse mounted..Grabbed these aaaaaaaages ago but thought i'd edit them up..I find it kinda sensual, is that weird haha

Macro by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

Garfield Gangsta
Post #85

really like the feel of the city one man...

bhunzz
Post #86

Cheers dude, took this before I made the "little" run to meet up with you haha

I just wanted to show what you see from kangaroo point in a different light. As in what you would really see just chillin at one of the tables :)

bhunzz
Post #87

Heeeeeey folks, haven't been out for aaaaages...think i've lost the mojo sad.gif heres what i came out with this morning

Jetty by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

Garfield Gangsta
Post #88

not sure if my eyes are tricking me, but have you really desaturated this shot and just left a touch of colour in the jetty?

bhunzz
Post #89

Well i pulled down the vibrance and saturation to a point I liked.but that was the picture as a whole, didn't keep colour in the jetty selectively

EssR20
Post #90

Great pictures mate, you capture Brisbane so well. Kudos.

bhunzz
Post #91

QUOTE (EssR20 @ Oct 26 2012, 07:46 PM) *
Great pictures mate, you capture Brisbane so well. Kudos.

Thank you smile.gif City is the only place I seem to get to these days sad.gif

So here was me just playing with a little sky replacement..I went for a real zero contrast kinda flat image, but really is boring haha..oh well, it doesnt always work
But I still like to show smile.gif

jetty1 by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

bhunzz
Post #92

Watuuuuuup!!

Had a play in the playground this morning, was quite fun..Miss being a kid, but I make up for it in still watching cartoons haha...was just going for fun colourful pics

Playground by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

Playground-2 by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

AIRLOCK!!!!!

RESTRICTED ACCESS!!!!!

Playground-3 by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

Playground-4 by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

Garfield Gangsta
Post #93

great composition on those shots

bhunzz
Post #94

Cheers dude smile.gif

I have a love of all things childish haha

bhunzz
Post #95

Hey y'all

Just came back from a night away down the coast and got the camera out..So many things I wanted to take pics of but soooo little time..

I've got a couple shots of buildings/beach etc..thought id throw em all up at once..save having to do It slowly haha

enjooooy!

Surfers by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

^^^dislike the blue 'orb' at the top of that building sad.gif

Tagging by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

Surf by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

^^ a pano that didnt work out sad.gif the sand/receeding water/horizon didnt go together very well as I had rushed the shots..so I cut and pasted the sky/sand together again then cropped it. smile.gif

salmon
Post #96

QUOTE (bhunzz @ Oct 29 2012, 12:37 PM) *
Hey y'all

Just came back from a night away down the coast and got the camera out..So many things I wanted to take pics of but soooo little time..

I've got a couple shots of buildings/beach etc..thought id throw em all up at once..save having to do It slowly haha

enjooooy!

Surf by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

^^ a pano that didnt work out sad.gif the sand/receeding water/horizon didnt go together very well as I had rushed the shots..so I cut and pasted the sky/sand together again then cropped it. smile.gif

I like these two. First one with huge storm cloud is awesome. Pano would have been cool with the sand i reckon.

bhunzz
Post #97

QUOTE (salmon @ Oct 29 2012, 02:08 PM) *
I like these two. First one with huge storm cloud is awesome. Pano would have been cool with the sand i reckon.

Thanks smile.gif

Yeah it did look way better, this kinda looks unfinished!!
But they just didn't merge that we'll unfortunately. Looked funny. I could try fix it up with cloning etc but I don't think it'd be worth it?

Ben_Birch
Post #98

Good stuff, getting better for sure man!

bhunzz
Post #99

You reckon? Thanks dude! I struggle to get out much these days, works sooo busy. And if I'm not working I'm sleeping or at the gym (6weeks to get in shape for my wedding lol)

I'm really excited bout going home (NZ) for my wedding. Have some awesome places I wanna get to. But really really want a 5d or something similar by then. So if you I know wany1 getting rid one!! Coz I wanna get them printed for the family

Ben_Birch
Post #100

Yeah man get a 5D Mark II or something, doesn't have to be brand new.
I bought my 7D second hand and I'm super happy with it, bought it for $800!

Yeah it gets like that sometimes, I want to shoot some different stuff, maybe some portraiture and some interesting street stuff.

NZ is amazing man! <3

bhunzz
Post #101

QUOTE (Ben_Birch @ Nov 6 2012, 10:19 AM) *
Yeah man get a 5D Mark II or something, doesn't have to be brand new.
I bought my 7D second hand and I'm super happy with it, bought it for $800!

Yeah it gets like that sometimes, I want to shoot some different stuff, maybe some portraiture and some interesting street stuff.

NZ is amazing man! <3

Yeah dude, user a nice little upgrade would be good. Bit strapped for cash at the mo tho, having to pay for a wedding. But I wouldn't pass up a good deal on a 5d. Find myself wanting the FF!

if you ever wanna head out dude, send me a message. Iv got plenty I want to learn and try

bhunzz
Post #102

here's just a snap of my fiancee before heading to the races..grrr @ having to work it but I was on crazy overtime rates so it's all good!! (mind the watermark, wasn't meant to be on there :/ )

flearaces by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

bhunzz
Post #103

here's something I picked up on my trip[ to the coast today..
I'm not really a fan of it to be honest, conditions were too perfect for what i wanted!! grr at a beautiful day haha

twosides by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

T4ZZ
Post #104

I like the movement in the water, portrait one also is very nice maybe just frame it a little better as you have a bit of open space at the top smile.gif

bhunzz
Post #105

No dramatic clouds tho sad.gif haha just empty space

I would've but to her right is a massive ugly green shed thing. And to the left is a house with a million antennas and bak around the other side is a washing line and a very un-manicured hedge haha. Best I could do in a rush smile.gif but thank you. I'm trying to be more conscious of things like that!!!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 3 of 7
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x