550d Amateur - c&c welcome :)  

Page 6 of 7
Jump to page
bhunzz
Post #176

More shots folks..not sure if anyone even goes on these anymore lol but ill keep uploading smile.gif

leaf by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

bridgekp by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

And my favourite shot to date..this is the spot I proposed to my wife, no wonder she said yes..its stunning haha

proposal by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

bhunzz
Post #177

Hey again smile.gif

Some of my shots from Point Cartwright, Sunshine Coast...An I must say, what a stunning place!!! twas my first time there and I will have to head back ASAP, for more favourable conditions!!!

ENJOY

pcsiderocks5 by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

pcsiderocks4 by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

pcsiderocks3 by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

pcsiderocks6 by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

^^^Can you spot the tripod?? lol

pcsiderocks2. by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

pcsiderocks by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

pcb&w copy by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

bhunzz
Post #178

Point Cartwright a little different

pcsiderocks7 by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

bhunzz
Post #179

Hey strangers, I doubt anyone looks at these anymore but hey, I recently did a workshop involving portraits and a stunning model..here are my too favs

Rachel Fulton workshop 031 by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

Rachel Fulton workshop 055 by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

fearlesss
Post #180

Point Cartwright shots are AMAZING.. looks nothing like how I remember the place lol,
Should be changing your thread title to 550D Intermediate

vk134
Post #181

Keep it up, great pics as always, BTW, that Rachel Fulton, DANG............

bhunzz
Post #182

QUOTE (fearlesss @ May 22 2013, 03:42 PM) *
Point Cartwright shots are AMAZING.. looks nothing like how I remember the place lol,
Should be changing your thread title to 550D Intermediate

Hey thanks, well since the point cartwright trip I should change it atleast to 5dmk2 amateur tongue.gif

QUOTE (vk134 @ May 22 2013, 04:41 PM) *
Keep it up, great pics as always, BTW, that Rachel Fulton, DANG............

Thanks man....and ummm yeah...pretty much my thoughts too! she was cool as too..I have a couple more il post up just for you

Rachel Fulton workshop 057-Edit-2_edited-3 by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

Rachel Fulton workshop 044 by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

Rachel Fulton workshop 004 copy by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

I can easily see myself steering further towards this kinda photography as I dont get out much for the "required" sunrise/sunset shots

vk134
Post #183

I could see myself steering into that kinda photgrahy as well, lol, she just looks very natural the way you have taken the shots, she looks like she could be dutch, norwegian or swiss german from down the italian border way, good luck to her.

Yeah sunset /sunrise kinda clashes with a lot of things, same for fishing, best times are then but it usual cluster trying to fit in with other priorities, Winter time, makes for great coastal shots, check seabreeze.com and look for long periods of westerly winds, then get a low tide on beaches at sunrise, it will be glassed out and you will get dolphins shooting the waves etc. or climb beerburrum lookiut when foggy and at sunrise the whole area glows as you look down apon it.
Best shot I ever saw when going down the gateway on morning, it had low level fog near the flats at the airport, yet there was a grassfire, so flames licking out of fog yet the temp inversion held the smoke down, eerie but magic to see.

bhunzz
Post #184

QUOTE (vk134 @ May 22 2013, 08:28 PM) *
I could see myself steering into that kinda photgrahy as well, lol, she just looks very natural the way you have taken the shots, she looks like she could be dutch, norwegian or swiss german from down the italian border way, good luck to her.

Yeah sunset /sunrise kinda clashes with a lot of things, same for fishing, best times are then but it usual cluster trying to fit in with other priorities, Winter time, makes for great coastal shots, check seabreeze.com and look for long periods of westerly winds, then get a low tide on beaches at sunrise, it will be glassed out and you will get dolphins shooting the waves etc. or climb beerburrum lookiut when foggy and at sunrise the whole area glows as you look down apon it.
Best shot I ever saw when going down the gateway on morning, it had low level fog near the flats at the airport, yet there was a grassfire, so flames licking out of fog yet the temp inversion held the smoke down, eerie but magic to see.

Yeah, she is very foreign looking..All I know is she's a kiwi smile.gif All the best of us are! haha. I think she's is doing very well, my wife was a little jealous I think tongue.gif

Sounds epic dude, i'm not one for carrying my camera everywhere due to the fact that unfortunately you can't trust people these days..People get killed for less nowadays(that's an extreme case of course) Then there's working shift work, so planning sleep etc so you dont crash you truck as soon as your on night shift lol So the "golden" times just dont work for me, and it seem to be a "successful" landscape photographer you need those moments?? Oh and tonnes of money haha for travel etc

I'm happy to take pictures of beautiful women in natural light lol

kirk
Post #185

Where did you do the workshop?

vk134
Post #186

I hope some of you Photographers out ther got a good shot of Wednesdays sunset, It was just amazing even off a crappy digital camera

bhunzz
Post #187

QUOTE (kirk @ Jun 21 2013, 01:31 PM) *
Where did you do the workshop?

Hey Kirk, workshop was with Kris Manalac from TOPE photography..can find him on facebook..

bhunzz
Post #188

Hey all, had a massive break from photography..was getting a little caught up in it for a hobby :/ forgetting about enjoying life haha

Here's a little of what I've done on my break smile.gif

Freezing cold portraits of my wife tongue.gif

fleavold by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

fleacold by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

Some shots from a recent trip to Mooloolaba

mooloolabasunrise by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

031 by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

015 by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

bhunzz
Post #189

seems no1 comes on here anymore but here are a few shots i've taken recently smile.gif

shorncliffebw by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

shorncliffehdr by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

fire1 by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

abc by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

temple by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

bhunzz
Post #190

Some shots with my new 70-200 2.8 smile.gif

Holden Astra SRI Turbo

003 by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

004 by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

Asta by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

vk134
Post #191

hey nice to see you back, pretty straight for an astra

bhunzz
Post #192

Hey! Another person on here haha.

Yeah it's tidy for 10yrs old, it's a little beast, pretty quick too. Meant to be on par with the 03 wrx?

I had a fair bit of time away from photography and just worked. Got a new lens and going to try to get to some car/drift events soon smile.gif something new. Different editing etc, expand myself.

AGI78-GTO
Post #193

seriously your sea scape shots are amazing, im no professional, but i'd put that shit on my wall

vk134
Post #194

Yep, have to agree, I know fk all about photography, but those seascapes are mint. Just due to where I live I get to see sunsets over a large stretch of water with the glasshouse mountains as a backdrop and would love to be able to capture it like those morning shots. Imagine this view with a real camera, not a $100 samsung pocket camera on auto, just one skill I just leave to the pros

Attached File  27062013_037.jpg ( 888.89K ) Number of downloads: 4
Attached File  06062013_004.jpg ( 340.82K ) Number of downloads: 4

bhunzz
Post #195

QUOTE (AGI78-GTO @ Sep 16 2013, 08:40 PM) *
seriously your sea scape shots are amazing, im no professional, but i'd put that shit on my wall

Haha, thanks for that smile.gif I haven't really looked at printing as I don't really have a "following" as such. I'm glad you like them smile.gif

bhunzz
Post #196

QUOTE (vk134 @ Sep 16 2013, 09:21 PM) *
Yep, have to agree, I know fk all about photography, but those seascapes are mint. Just due to where I live I get to see sunsets over a large stretch of water with the glasshouse mountains as a backdrop and would love to be able to capture it like those morning shots. Imagine this view with a real camera, not a $100 samsung pocket camera on auto, just one skill I just leave to the pros

haha thanks! I dont know much either to be honest lol just take pictures and pray for the best.haha tongue.gif

far out, looks amazing there!!!

bhunzz
Post #197

QUOTE (vk134 @ Sep 16 2013, 09:21 PM) *

Hey dude, thought id just give one of you shots an edit on photoshop to see how it would work out coz I love the composition..Hope you dont mind, I had to upload it to my flickr but have claimed no rights to it smile.gif

some contrast, brightening, saturation, sharpening, tiny dodge and burn..As you can see on the seagull(my bad)

was done in 2mins, so not perfect by no means but a general gist that you can still make some great images..just has to be good from the start smile.gif

Notmypicture by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

vk134
Post #198

^ hey no probs, It is amazing the difference you can make with photoshop, I have NFI really when it comes to all that, I have 2 sisters and a brother who have all the gear, One sister does it for stock photos and travel stuff for Canon, yet my mind glazes over when they talk F stops and lenses, I'll leave it to the pros like you.

bhunzz
Post #199

QUOTE (vk134 @ Sep 18 2013, 08:19 PM) *
^ hey no probs, It is amazing the difference you can make with photoshop, I have NFI really when it comes to all that, I have 2 sisters and a brother who have all the gear, One sister does it for stock photos and travel stuff for Canon, yet my mind glazes over when they talk F stops and lenses, I'll leave it to the pros like you.

oh wow, you dont need me trying to convince you to have a go then lol my bad haha

vk134
Post #200

It just comes down to time for me, I have enough random projects, on top of 2 jobs and family commitments to start getting serious into photography. I just like the shots you have done and whatever you do in photoshop, keep posting up more.

bhunzz
Post #201

Trying out some new stuff, automotive smile.gif

trial1 by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

fail by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

Drifting favourites

MorningSesh-22 by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

MorningSesh-39 by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

MorningSesh-7 by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

MorningSesh-6 by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

bhunzz
Post #202

couple newies just coz

052 by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

city by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

084 by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

cloud by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

bhunzz
Post #203

A bridge

bridgepano by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

Draven
Post #204

That is a bloody awesome shot!!!

bhunzz
Post #205

QUOTE (Draven @ Nov 30 2013, 05:20 PM) *
That is a bloody awesome shot!!!

Thanks Draven! I was hoping for a lot more in the frame, but messed up my tiled panorama..my shots werent spaced far enough apart :/ still turned out alright tho smile.gif

vk134
Post #206

It looks to me like it could be the cover of an album for a Brisbane based band or could have a bright yellow or red Ferrari 458 Italia framed in the middle

bhunzz
Post #207

Album cover ay, I can see that! Man If I had a 458 Italia!!!!! or even knew someone that did i'd be snapping shots allllllllllllll day!

vk134
Post #208

I am sure if you spoke to the Brisbane sporting car club and find out when they have their supercar meets they would not mind someone of your skills taking a few snaps

bhunzz
Post #209

QUOTE (vk134 @ Dec 3 2013, 02:24 PM) *
I am sure if you spoke to the Brisbane sporting car club and find out when they have their supercar meets they would not mind someone of your skills taking a few snaps

That's actually a great idea! Thanks

bhunzz
Post #210

An edit I done of my sp20 under the gateway bridge, I added the wheels in post

te37neka by Pondera Photography, on Flickr

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 6 of 7
Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x