The Burnout File - post your burnout pics here  

Page 2 of 12
Jump to page
Douglas R8
Post #36

QUOTE(incubus @ May 3 2007, 03:25 PM) [snapback]1281023518[/snapback]

just a word of advice ppls... pics of skids on public roads/streets might not be a good idea wink.gif

just fuzz your numberplates out boys and get stuck into it eek.gif

vh-holden
Post #37

QUOTE(Douglas R8 @ May 3 2007, 03:00 PM) [snapback]1281023533[/snapback]

just fuzz your numberplates out boys and get stuck into it eek.gif

i meant to say something about that before.

i don't think the forum owners care if you get busted, it's more how it makes the site look. public perceptions.

Salad Fingers
Post #38

private carpark FTW.

VLCT WALKY
Post #39

private road tongue.gif every one of them smile.gif

and if they can see your number plate yo udon't have enough smoke tongue.gif

and droops as soon as the gearbox is back i'll get you photo's of rolling and shit loads of smoke smile.gif

Akuma
Post #40

lol yeah done this the other day. things got a bit outta control

RBNT
Post #41

Uncool.

HQRAT
Post #42

Pictures of my ute

Akuma
Post #43

the rego plate definately aint wrong thumbsup.gif

Lancer Guy
Post #44

one day when i can get the lancer to smoke some rubber or actually spin the wheels, wid its massive 1.5L engine, ill post some pics up lolz

HQRAT
Post #45

QUOTE(HQRAT @ May 3 2007, 04:24 PM) [snapback]1281023801[/snapback]

Pictures of my ute

Has new plates now ****HQ RAT**** See you all at the drags this saturday come over and say hello

SIKUNIT
Post #46

QUOTE(VLCT WALKY @ May 3 2007, 12:32 PM) [snapback]1281023061[/snapback]

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

All that to be punked by a POS 4 banger lol bowrofl.gif

All my skids are on video.

VLCT WALKY
Post #47

no joe, that was this skid

you didn't punk that skid that night

IPB Image

IPB Image

SIKUNIT
Post #48

I musnt have been there lol bowrofl.gif

zmit
Post #49

QUOTE(Lancer Guy @ May 3 2007, 07:08 PM) [snapback]1281024303[/snapback]

one day when i can get the lancer to smoke some rubber or actually spin the wheels, wid its massive 1.5L engine, ill post some pics up lolz

weak!!!!

Gem...
Post #50

hahahahahah tim didnt your car have alot of help stopping it from moving tongue.gif

KaOTiK
Post #51

QUOTE(Lancer Guy @ May 3 2007, 07:08 PM) [snapback]1281024303[/snapback]

Mate Lancer's are Phat as! I'll get some pix of mine lol when it get's done. Should be a few more weeks... hopefully! tongue.gif

zmit
Post #52

QUOTE(Gem... @ May 5 2007, 02:34 PM) [snapback]1281028890[/snapback]

hahahahahah tim didnt your car have alot of help stopping it from moving tongue.gif

no! dont be silly! tongue.gif

lol. nah, that time it didnt... ive found that if you reef the handbrake up REALLY hard.... then its fine....

... i just needed to reef it much harder unsure.gif

PYRO CHILD
Post #53

i cant break traction on the road. i can on dirt though. big slides on by GT

BeeJay12
Post #54

lol!! can u smoke ya nikes pyro?

toyrota
Post #55

Here are some of my old cars but some are mising due to only in albums. These are mostly at the drags or out at one of the old air strips. Maybe get some newer cars up later.

hiluxboy83
Post #56

ok boys and girls
here are some, backdated, but yeah

lots more footage
just gotta dig it all out

Douglas R8
Post #57

what??? nobody's doing burnouts anymore?? dunno.gif

VLCT WALKY
Post #58

yes doug people still do tongue.gif

Douglas R8
Post #59

its a bit expensive with rear tyres at $240.00 each hey......but so addictive!!! im thinking of fitting smaller brakes on the rear so i can fit 15s once again....then i need a volunteer to man the camera....larz??

hey, i just heard.....what happened? i heard the black slippery stuff inside you motor decided it wanted out??

are you running 25psi MR RB30.....whats your lasy name.....BRESCIANI?.....RAHAB?..... i knew you were making some power when you were blazing the rear treads while driving at 80kph..... eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif

vh-holden
Post #60

QUOTE(Douglas R8 @ Jul 4 2007, 11:16 AM) [snapback]1281212575[/snapback]

The drags have been in recess for a while.

VLCT WALKY
Post #61

QUOTE(Douglas R8 @ Jul 4 2007, 12:42 PM) [snapback]1281212663[/snapback]

its a bit expensive with rear tyres at $240.00 each hey......but so addictive!!! im thinking of fitting smaller brakes on the rear so i can fit 15s once again....then i need a volunteer to man the camera....larz??

hey, i just heard.....what happened? i heard the black slippery stuff inside you motor decided it wanted out??

are you running 25psi MR RB30.....whats your lasy name.....BRESCIANI?.....RAHAB?..... i knew you were making some power when you were blazing the rear treads while driving at 80kph..... eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif

have heaps of camera men Doug, just say the time and place and it will be filmed smile.gif

and no not 25 psi tongue.gif

Douglas R8
Post #62

im new at this.....just caught up on all your news in your JETRB30 thread thumbsup.gif

unreal
Post #63

race at street meets and people take your photo for ya just have to buy it of X-POZD.com

SIKUNIT
Post #64

QUOTE(Douglas R8 @ Jul 4 2007, 11:16 AM) [snapback]1281212575[/snapback]

Until the day we are flying around in floating spaceships (the Jetsons) i'll still be doing skids.

Even then, i'll find a way hyper.gif burnout.gif

Most of mine are on video, but i wouldnt have the slightest clue how to up-load them.

Douglas R8
Post #65

QUOTE(unreal @ Jul 4 2007, 07:03 PM) [snapback]1281214031[/snapback]

race at street meets and people take your photo for ya just have to buy it of X-POZD.com

NICE SKID UNREAL!!!

rolla83
Post #66

XD. Second Gear.

Its a pretty big pict sorry...

Webb
Post #67

My attempt, (first post in NT section I think)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=26plTHJgp3c

First gear smile.gif

Douglas R8
Post #68

scanned some more old photos:

heres my old torana and one of my mates EH's rippin sum bitch-umen....... (and a couple a bike skid)

Douglas R8
Post #69

how come all it took was an old clunker (which dave still owns) to get smiles like this......

now we need bombed up cars to be even happy......and i dont think anyone looks like they are having as good a time as these guys are!!

(sorry you two other guys if your boostcruising members..i cant remember your names...) this was taken down the warf a looooooong time ago....

incubus
Post #70

QUOTE(Douglas R8 @ Jul 6 2007, 01:44 PM) [snapback]1281219544[/snapback]

scanned some more old photos:

heres my old torana and one of my mates EH's rippin sum bitch-umen....... (and a couple a bike skid)

just realised i know you from the old bmx days.what a waste of a nice torana selling it to that piss ant.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 12
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x