Jump to page
Brookesy348
Post #36

Looks good, gotta get used to the green though tongue.gif

Hamish4danielle
Post #37

Lol everyone LOVES THE GREEN AYE?

BIT OUT THERE IS IT? hahahah cheers guys regards Hamish

will post more pictures on weekend, egine bay etc..

morro33
Post #38

nice

azz28
Post #39

nice 33 like the kit

Skoun-dral
Post #40

mate ur ganna need more then $2500 to turbo it and tune it so if u havnt got the cash dont worry about it cause u dont wanan do half assed jobs unless u knmo how to turbo a car and do most of the work urself? which i am thinkin u dont?

Mines_R34_The_Ultimate
Post #41

wheels definatly dont suit it

GHOSTrun
Post #42

disgusting colour, almost puked, and the irony of that would be the colour of the puke, which would be the same colour of the car, and then i'd puke again at the colour and it would start a never ending circle which ultimately leads to my demise.....................................

nice car smile.gif

lol

Luke
Post #43

nice liner, good luck with the future mods

Stokesy
Post #44

what should you do?

buy a set of rays wheels ( white )

and drop a rb26 in it .. presto, you had a fucking awsome car.

Hamish4danielle
Post #45

QUOTE(Mines_R34_The_Ultimate @ Apr 25 2007, 10:52 PM) [snapback]1281000347[/snapback]

wheels definatly dont suit it

Yeah you reakon ray wheels?? Not really into them and the chomies are looking good atm they growing on me, let me know if u know anyone with ray wheels, i;d love to transplant a rb26 into the beast, think i'm gonna get a tubo fitted in the next two months, from a mechanic i know..so yeah will keep you guys posted. i have only owned the car two cars i been so busy with work, uni n the miss's i havnt even had time to explore the car. so having a look through her this weeked..

Regards Hamish thumbsup.gif

Hamish4danielle
Post #46

Hey guys heres some more pictures sorry there not too good i got them off my mobile phone!!

Will get some of the engine bay etc soon

Regards Hamish

v8silvia
Post #47

i reckon make it a bit lower and might make the wheels look a bit better i like it mate like someone who is willin to be different

Hamish4danielle
Post #48

Cheers v8silvia, i think it is different and thats why people don't like it, it really is a beautiful car! Wheels look nice got a little deep dish going on in need of a mjor clean the whole car but due to water restrictions it not going so well, regards hamish

Hamish4danielle
Post #49

WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO SEE PICTURES OF THE ENGINE BAY ETC?? Regards Hame

Hamish4danielle
Post #50

[color=#009900]here is some more pics guys including the engine bay and one with Johnny's FTO (which is up for sale by-the-way if anyone is interested.

Cheers guys let me know what ya think...
HAME

[color=#009900]here is some more pics guys including the engine bay and one with Johnny's FTO (which is up for sale by-the-way if anyone is interested.

Cheers guys let me know what ya think...
HAME

Hamish4danielle
Post #51

All have to get a couple of shots at night to, so can show the typical sausepan lights!! lol

Whats peoples thoughts to green glow underneath?

~EWOO
Post #52

Lower that beast.

Hamish4danielle
Post #53

QUOTE(Hamish4danielle @ May 3 2007, 11:48 PM) [snapback]1281025074[/snapback]

All have to get a couple of shots at night to, so can show the typical sausepan lights!! lol

Whats peoples thoughts to green glow underneath?

It already has been lowered previously just not enough i reakon, could easily go 2 more inches agree?? Hamish

13bt_on_boost
Post #54

very green lol... looks not bad gl with it...

yeh y now lower it some more theres heaps of gap imbetween the wheel and gards tongue.gif

Hamish4danielle
Post #55

Yeah i agree it does have a fiar bit of room between the wheels and the guards..needs to go lower, but it hard to get around atm without scrapping the front bar!! It is very green but really is a beautiful car!

Cheers tho man regards hame

Hamish4danielle
Post #56

JUST PUT IN A NEW 12" SONY 1000W SUB enclosed in sony box, thru in a 300watt US Audio Amp i had for my commodore, put on brand new SAAS black leather gear boot and black and chrome SAAS gear knob!

Regards Hamish

ToMMaH
Post #57

Niiice smile.gif the poor things crying out for a turbo!! I think you should give into it and get one for her.

Hamish4danielle
Post #58

I reakon, i have a topic open for suggestions for snailing it so i am currently saving my dollars and researching how to give the poor bugger a boost.. lol cheers ToMMaH

Brookesy348
Post #59

Looking good man and you finally got sound! im getting my commy back in less than a week! cant wait!! Show some internal pics including the new gear stick and boot. Peace

Hamish4danielle
Post #60

QUOTE(Brookesy348 @ May 23 2007, 11:55 PM) [snapback]1281088678[/snapback]

Looking good man and you finally got sound! im getting my commy back in less than a week! cant wait!! Show some internal pics including the new gear stick and boot. Peace

Sweet dudem bad luck about that little problem with the engine, hope the new replacment donk is all good, how many k's were on it? should do some work on it while it out of the car..

Regards Hame

thunder ute
Post #61

mate nice green looks sweet.
i love the skyline that your selling at the moment..
it looks hot.

Hamish4danielle
Post #62

Thanks Brett a.k.a thunder ute, yeah it a beautiful car it a little under priced for what it is cause it had heaps spent on it but yeah got power to back up the looks.

Phat999
Post #63

nice skyline mate good luck with the sale

Hamish4danielle
Post #64

This is not the actual car for sale it is the other one the purple over purple one.

for anyone interested in the conversion and buld up of my green 33 head to http://www.sauqld.com/ipb/index.php?&s...gopid=2948&

hame

THORPE84
Post #65

the lean mean green machine? is your name danny green? oh god this sounds like a mundine rap song

i dont know if i like the color or not.....i cant make up my mind!!

Hamish4danielle
Post #66

CAR IS NOW a RB25DET CONVERSION WITH BRAKES ETC..

hsv_666
Post #67

sick skyline mate

freakholden
Post #68

fully sick

Hamish4danielle
Post #69

if you a member of SAU you'll see it on these frequently undergoing work! got gold brakes on it now!!

jaychen
Post #70

Do not mind it but I firmly believe in 'go' before 'show'!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x