What's In News In Finland - A fatal crash  

Tinke
  • Tinke
  • Site Newbie
  • Member No.: 52,020
Post #1 post 8th March 2007 - 06:19 AM
This happened about two days ago. What happened is that the blue Ford Mondeo got to the wrong lane and crashed head on with the red Volkswagen Polo. The brown Volvo S80 was driving behind the Polo and it avoided the crash by driving to the dike. Driver of the Polo was a 70-year-old man who died. The female passenger in the Polo got injured and so did Mondeo's driver, but their injuries are not very serious.

The reason this has been all over the news is that the driver of the Mondeo is a famous and well known politician, a member of Parliament of Finland. And actually a former Minister of Transport and Communications. The general election will be here in less than two weeks which gives all the more reason for media to be discussing the case.

The reason to the accident is not known, as the driver of the Mondeo doesn't remember anything about it. The conditions were good and speeding or alcohol had nothing to with the whole case.

It seems that some people here are malicious about a celebrity getting into such situation, but my personal opinion is that no one deserves something like this. I feel sorry for everyone who was involved in this.

The first three pics are from aamulehti.fi, taken by Ossi Ahola. The fourth is from iltalehti.fi, I don't know who the photographer was.

Comments

• Boost Network 8
  • Dirty Luke
    Post #2

`ouch sad.gif

Mines_R34_The_Ultimate
    Post #3

damnnn thats a bad one ohmy.gif

TB CUSTOMS
    Post #4

i coudlnt be fuekd reading wat u rote did anyone die???

Dori*mon
    Post #5

ohmy.gif that looks bad

NINJA
    Post #6

Farken nasty sad.gif

HOON69
    Post #7

ice+DH=crashes

tongue.gif

madaz69
    Post #8

damn

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x