Nissan Rb30e Keeps Stoping...? - HELP  

s13rb
  • s13rb
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 40,481
Post #1 post 24th December 2006 - 11:25 AM
My girlfriend has an 88 Nissan Skyline R31 Ti, that will start cold and and once it reaches running temprature it stops and won't start again until it cools..fuel pump is pumping fine, i have replaced the head with a re-co head, head gasket, water temp sensor, tryed another ECU, another inlet manifold with all new idle steper, fuel preasure regulator air regulator and all but still it keeps on doing the same thing.. im thinking now oil preasure sender..

any feed back would be really appreciated

cheers Chris..

--------------------
WHEN IN DOUBT SIDEWAYS WILL GET YOU OUT!! :)
321cya
Post #2

QUOTE(s13rb @ Dec 24 2006, 11:25 AM) [snapback]1280607374[/snapback]

My girlfriend has an 88 Nissan Skyline R31 Ti, that will start cold and and once it reaches running temprature it stops and won't start again until it cools..fuel pump is pumping fine, i have replaced the head with a re-co head, head gasket, water temp sensor, tryed another ECU, another inlet manifold with all new idle steper, fuel preasure regulator air regulator and all but still it keeps on doing the same thing.. im thinking now oil preasure sender..

any feed back would be really appreciated

cheers Chris..

try the dizzy as the optical sensor (inside the dizzy) is know 4 shittin its self or try the coil

oil pressure sensor wont cause that its only 4 the guage on the dash

s13rb
Post #3

ok i have tryed new coil new dizzy . and ignition module..

still no good??

SIKUNIT
Post #4

New or s/hand dizzy???

s13rb
Post #5

secondhand but it was off a running car

cilkorules
Post #6

i had this same problem i eventually opened the dizzy cap and found that the screw for the rotor buttton was loose and almost falling off... good to have a look anyways, all u need is a phillips head screw driver

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x