Beware Of Bogans  

Page 3 of 5
Jump to page
Mookie
Post #71

does anybody remember when channel court had a dirt car park ?

It's ppl from other towns (hounville cygnet etc) that ruined kingston.

normally the bogans keep to themselves in marajuana heights but every now and then they stray and cause trouble.

RBDRTY
Post #72

QUOTE(Mookie @ Oct 5 2006, 12:21 AM) [snapback]1280323760[/snapback]

does anybody remember when channel court had a dirt car park ?

The one up the top, before they sealed it?

Mookie
Post #73

yep ! thats the one
i wasnt even in kindy back then !

RBDRTY
Post #74

It was like that 5 years ago when I moved to Tassie dude

Mookie
Post #75

maybe the whole carpark was dirt then i'm not sure i was young lol

all i can remember is axing myself on my bmx bike coming down there and ripping put two teeth

StreetSleeper
Post #76

I used to pimp it at Kingo Beach every day after school in summer, and every weekend, was awesome living on Beach Rd. Everyone were good pals back then, even at the footy. And I remember the Channel Court top carpark being dirt, and the library not being there.

I was never really worried of bogans approaching me at night, I was pretty confident that I would win any fight by at least 50 metres.

nichy
Post #77

I was pretty confident that I would win any fight by at least 50 metres.

hahahaha thats the funnyest thing i have herd ion a long time!!!!

so good

Pie
Post #78

I've done that once in salamanca when i was para, couple of dudes came over, "what the fuck did u say" haha that was that, bolted up to the silos end in about 20 seconds laugh.gif

StreetSleeper
Post #79

Last time some bogans mouthed at us I mouth back and kept walking, then they came running, two of us turned around to face them, my other mate kept walking. The two of us who faced them came out basically unscaved, my mate who kept walking had to have three plates in his face, ouch. I chased the phukers all the way up to Surreal. Then waited in hospital for 5 hours. There's not many places more boring than the hospital. Next time we all plan on doing a barry.

Octane
Post #80

What, so you let the bogans run straight past you towards your mate?

RBDRTY
Post #81

QUOTE(Octane @ Oct 6 2006, 11:24 PM) [snapback]1280331992[/snapback]

Yep and next time their all gonna run away so they can get plates in their heads too lol. I dont get it dunno.gif

StreetSleeper
Post #82

QUOTE(Octane @ Oct 6 2006, 10:24 PM) [snapback]1280331992[/snapback]

No.. three of them, three of us. two of us turned to face them when we heard them running back towards us, and the other one of us kept walking thinkin he might be able to slip away.

We each got jumped by one of them and ended up in a one-on-one situation. By the time I'd gotten rid of the guy all over me my mate had been done over, but I was chassing the guys so didn't realise how bad my mate was until I'd stopped chasing them. Then when I saw him, I saw them again and that's when I chased them up to Surreal and then cops turned up and told me to stop running... so they got away.

blitZ<SR20>
Post #83

was drivin home tonite, while goin past town i had two drunk bogans trying to open my car door and get in! wtf are ppl commin to? its crazy! thank god i drive with my doors locked! beware on friday/saturday nites around the clubs and pubs!

mrhatmostly
Post #84

QUOTE(Mookie @ Oct 5 2006, 12:21 AM) [snapback]1280323760[/snapback]

It's ppl from other towns (hounville cygnet etc) that ruined kingston.

mookie are you for real??? cygnet people are all too stoned to give a shit, and huonville people never tend to move away.

what you are looking at is second generation bogans. when i was at school, kingo had some of the biggest chiggers and bogans of anywhere... and these are their bastard offspring that are now of the age that realise they can do whatever they want and all the law will do is sympathise with what a hard life they've had. rant2.gif

delazy
Post #85

QUOTE(blitZ<SR20> @ Oct 7 2006, 02:54 AM) [snapback]1280332450[/snapback]

was drivin home tonite, while goin past town i had two drunk bogans trying to open my car door and get in! wtf are ppl commin to? its crazy! thank god i drive with my doors locked! beware on friday/saturday nites around the clubs and pubs!

u got off lucky....ive been picked up from town by a mate at 3am...drove off to head home, stopped at the traffic lights up near the welcome stranger and had a bloke try and jump in the back, when the door was locked he decided he'd be nice and punch the window in and give us abit of fresh air! damn bogan @#$!s

ronald_r32
Post #86

i was driving through town with nichy when we stopped at a red light and this guy jumped on my roof, and another opened my boot!!!!

Mookie
Post #87

QUOTE(mrhatmostly @ Oct 7 2006, 10:55 AM) [snapback]1280332680[/snapback]

mookie are you for real??? cygnet people are all too stoned to give a shit, and huonville people never tend to move away.

what you are looking at is second generation bogans. when i was at school, kingo had some of the biggest chiggers and bogans of anywhere... and these are their bastard offspring that are now of the age that realise they can do whatever they want and all the law will do is sympathise with what a hard life they've had. rant2.gif

Yeah mate u will find ppl out in the country are growing drugs and selling them in kingston. where there is more ppl.

Also ppl who live out there are stealing cars parking them in the bush at their houses and stripping them.

mrhatmostly
Post #88

^^^so can i quote you as saying there are absolutely no bogans or dickheads that actually live in kingston??

Mightymag
Post #89

Bunch of bogans racing around rokeby today its starting to give me the shits...

RBDRTY
Post #90

QUOTE(ronald_r32 @ Oct 7 2006, 11:37 AM) [snapback]1280332756[/snapback]

i was driving through town with nichy when we stopped at a red light and this guy jumped on my roof, and another opened my boot!!!!

Did Nich get out and smash em? laugh.gif

Mookie
Post #91

QUOTE(mrhatmostly @ Oct 7 2006, 12:25 PM) [snapback]1280332835[/snapback]

^^^so can i quote you as saying there are absolutely no bogans or dickheads that actually live in kingston??

No but they are supported by the rural bogans who get sick if selling drugs to cows and either commute or move up here.
i think u will find most of the shit ppl are from down the channel

Pie
Post #92

The two of us who faced them came out basically unscaved, my mate who kept walking had to have three plates in his face, ouch.

Was that with james and stevo?

mrhatmostly
Post #93

mookie, i'm not saying it's north of the k line, but kingston (like any area) has always had its own bogans.

RBDRTY
Post #94

QUOTE(Mookie @ Oct 7 2006, 04:26 PM) [snapback]1280333336[/snapback]

i think u will find most of the shit ppl are from down the channel

You only have to listen to UHF Channel 10 around Kingston to hear all the Margate boys out and about, but I would say the majority of dickheads in the area are from Blackman's Bay and Maranoa.

Mookie
Post #95

yeah without doubt
they all live in the same place
just about everyone of them went to kingo high

StreetSleeper
Post #96

QUOTE(Pie @ Oct 7 2006, 03:46 PM) [snapback]1280333372[/snapback]

Was that with james and stevo?

Was James and my flatmate Daniel, James aka Co had to get the plates.
Lesson learnt, if ur not gonna turn to face the enemy, don't walk away, PHUKIN RUN.

Pie
Post #97

Ah yeh, old James is my cousin, yeh definitely have a run if you can otherwise go for gold

moe002
Post #98

QUOTE(RBDRTY @ Oct 7 2006, 05:13 PM) [snapback]1280333440[/snapback]

You only have to listen to UHF Channel 10 around Kingston to hear all the Margate boys out and about, but I would say the majority of dickheads in the area are from Blackman's Bay and Maranoa.

Oi tongue.gif

I live in Blackmans Bay laugh.gif

RBDRTY
Post #99

QUOTE(moe002 @ Oct 7 2006, 06:44 PM) [snapback]1280333615[/snapback]

Oi tongue.gif

I live in Blackmans Bay laugh.gif

Yeah! Ya fuckin bogan! tongue.gif

moe002
Post #100

Nar, im in the 'nice' part of Blackers biggrin.gif

`Nova
Post #101

you dont know bogans until you work with/near them.. like i've said in my previous post.. they try to scam as much free shit as possible.. anything nice we get for our resturant they've got to fuck it over hardcore... if they miss telling us something they want for their orders we're the worst in the world and will never see them again.. but they're back in a few hours/the next day anyways..

but there are some good bogans... just trying to make two ends meet or earn enough coinage to move the fuck away.. and i can hardly blame them sometimes

Pie
Post #102

restaurant meaning maccas tongue.gif

`Nova
Post #103

lol.. yeah.. but it says 'Mcdonalds family resturant' in the phone book and on our service awards tongue.gif

Cerby
Post #104

Magers boys are great!! I moved to margate cos i got sick of my car getting broken into/ stolen from West Hobart!!!!! Since I moved down here never had a problem!
On the topic of bogans tho. I was working late one night and my car was parked outside my work where i could see it. This guy came up and was trying to break into my car. Any way i was like "grab a weapon and get out there!!" Anyway by the time i got outside one of the guys from the next shop had come running out and had the guy on the ground and was kicking the shit out of him ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
It was funny as cos this guy was screaming about how he was going to kill this car thief and how they are all scum and deserve to die!!!
Anyway moral of the story is don't try and steal my car or crazy dave will kick the living shit out of you!!
Cerby

moe002
Post #105

You car AND/OR anybody elses car!!!

I know Id kick the shit outa them myslef tongue.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 3 of 5
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
6 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x