Beware Of Bogans  

Page 2 of 5
Jump to page
Pie
Post #36

nah it wasn't his r31, the guy who owns it is called Nathan.

sadio
Post #37

Yeah aliff went 2 svc, i memba him

Mookie
Post #38

fuuuuck that car looks familiar.

i thought it was edds

who owned the car?
and why do they think its this guy andrew ?

Paulie7
Post #39

Wasn't Eddies skyline.. He sold it ages ago and got a Clubsport

Apparently Walton was just drunk and went sick smashing everything up with a crowbar.. Not just that car..

Mookie
Post #40

what a mad bastard !!!!
fuuuuck

btw paulie nice effort on the southern outlet the other nite

nichy
Post #41

do tell:)

moe002
Post #42

QUOTE(StreetSleeper @ Oct 2 2006, 10:45 AM) [snapback]1280310656[/snapback]

God what is becoming of my lil' old home town Kingo Beach. I remember a few years back I returned there on one hot summer day to be greated by a bunch of bogans hangin on the Zebra Crossin telling me to "Fuck off and go home". I was thinking "God, those guys looked about 15, obviously they don't know I was king shit and tuff as f*ck round these parts at his age, this is more my hood than his." :-D haha, well not exactly.

I know the area ur talkin about, just up from the duckies, usually a pretty peaceful area. Well goodluck gettin your wheel cap back.
God it's a boring start to the week.

A few years ago, Kingo/BBay was a really great place to live, but there is alot more shenannigans going on around that area now sad.gif

Damn shame really...

Mookie
Post #43

yeah we used the have parties with 60+ ppl at kingo beach with no fights

u couldnt do that anymore

`Nova
Post #44

its because the wrong sort of bogans are breading like rabbits... that article on sterilising bad parents is the way to go tongue.gif

moe002
Post #45

QUOTE(`Nova @ Oct 2 2006, 11:42 PM) [snapback]1280314374[/snapback]

its because the wrong sort of bogans are breading like rabbits... that article on sterilising bad parents is the way to go tongue.gif

the 'wrong sort of bogans'?!?!

lol... i thought there was only ONE sort laugh.gif

RBDRTY
Post #46

QUOTE(moe002 @ Oct 3 2006, 12:54 AM) [snapback]1280314404[/snapback]

the 'wrong sort of bogans'?!?!

lol... i thought there was only ONE sort laugh.gif

No, look at me for instance. I study hard at uni, have intelligent conversations with my peers and look forward to a good well paid future in a job of my choice. But when Im not doing that Im wearing blunnies, driving my commo or drinking beer tongue.gif

Mookie
Post #47

i think u just proved moes point wink.gif

RBDRTY
Post #48

QUOTE(Mookie @ Oct 3 2006, 01:07 AM) [snapback]1280314433[/snapback]

i think u just proved moes point wink.gif

Haha. Theres a little bogan in all of us! laugh.gif

Rainey
Post #49

Kingo did used to be a great place to live, unemployment meant BP runs down to Channel Court at 3am every second night with mates, on foot after playing a couple of games of NBA Live. I'd hate to think if thats safe to do anymore. There was a time where our house was completely safe and trouble was almost unheard of, but in the past two years you could almost guarantee that someone would damage property in our front yard every Saturday night. A very big shame indeed.

I'm glad I've moved away now...

Paulie7
Post #50

QUOTE(Mookie @ Oct 2 2006, 10:29 PM) [snapback]1280314192[/snapback]

btw paulie nice effort on the southern outlet the other nite

LoL ph34r.gif

sillycarpetey
Post #51

AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH some LOW LIFE SCUM DOG C%^TS keyed my car in eastlands car park (outside black cat) today at about 3:30!!! i wish all these sort of people would fall in a deep dark smelly hole and burn to death! SO PISSED OFF!!!!

Rainey
Post #52

Grrr, sorry to hear that Petey, fucking sux dogs balls man. sad.gif

sillycarpetey
Post #53

not having much luck in this last week am i! ggrrrr to god! lets sue

StreetSleeper
Post #54

QUOTE(moe002 @ Oct 2 2006, 11:17 PM) [snapback]1280314331[/snapback]

A few years ago, Kingo/BBay was a really great place to live, but there is alot more shenannigans going on around that area now sad.gif
Damn shame really...

I've heard that Kingo High has even dropped it's already below par score. I see peeps with KHS jumpers on in town and most of them make me shameful of being captain of my old school. I used to cruise about at night with no worries, cept a few time my fam's old supermarket TasEveryday got broken into, we usually busted the guys in the act cos we lived three doors down. Funny watchin guys run around the inside looking for another exit.

QUOTE(Mookie @ Oct 2 2006, 11:34 PM) [snapback]1280314359[/snapback]

I remember throwin one myself, got broken up by my sister. There used to be a gathering at the beach most weeks, that'd be like 2000 or something I think.

QUOTE(sillycarpetey @ Oct 3 2006, 04:08 PM) [snapback]1280316816[/snapback]

AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH some LOW LIFE SCUM DOG C%^TS keyed my car in eastlands car park (outside black cat) today at about 3:30!!! i wish all these sort of people would fall in a deep dark smelly hole and burn to death! SO PISSED OFF!!!!

Sorry to hear buddy, hope it didn't cross too many panels. Bout time someone designed an affordable 360degree angle video survielance thingo for cars.
Last time someone keyed my car I was so pissed off, I had it sitting out of my garage over the footpath a short way for like 2 minutes, boot got keyed.. but then later that night someone ran into it while it was parked down Iso and ran off. So the Keying seemed rather minor.

tom210
Post #55

they egg my car all the time.. not cool

moe002
Post #56

QUOTE(RBDRTY @ Oct 3 2006, 12:09 AM) [snapback]1280314434[/snapback]

Haha. Theres a little bogan in all of us! laugh.gif

hahaha... yeah that is true i guess tongue.gif

QUOTE(Rainey @ Oct 3 2006, 08:12 AM) [snapback]1280314663[/snapback]

Kingo did used to be a great place to live, unemployment meant BP runs down to Channel Court at 3am every second night with mates, on foot after playing a couple of games of NBA Live. I'd hate to think if thats safe to do anymore. There was a time where our house was completely safe and trouble was almost unheard of, but in the past two years you could almost guarantee that someone would damage property in our front yard every Saturday night. A very big shame indeed.

I'm glad I've moved away now...

Kingo isnt that bad... well... YET! Im lucky I live in a quiet sorta area in Blackmans Bay...

But, it isnt the same as it used to be sad.gif

Australia is constatly becoming more Americanised all the time... Its bullshit! You used to see that sorta shit on COPS or random shows from America, now, you see it happening down the street sad.gif

CAMEL
Post #57

QUOTE(Paulie7 @ Oct 3 2006, 11:32 AM) [snapback]1280315257[/snapback]

LoL ph34r.gif

What happened on the Southern Outlet? I was way up the end of Davey and could see the traffic, going out of Hobartm fair fuckloads up the hill and all the way back down the other end of the SO all backed up and stuff. It looked like fun?

Pie
Post #58

Australia is constatly becoming more Americanised all the time... Its bullshit! You used to see that sorta shit on COPS or random shows from America, now, you see it happening down the street

Honestly, Tassie has got NOTHIN', and I mean nothin on Darwin. That is the most americanised city i have ever been to, living there for two years and then coming back to tassie made me realise how lucky we are here. The culture, language and even spelling (most kids spell words like "mom" there) is all americanised like crazy!

delazy
Post #59

QUOTE(Pie @ Oct 4 2006, 01:58 AM) [snapback]1280319580[/snapback]

Honestly, Tassie has got NOTHIN', and I mean nothin on Darwin. That is the most americanised city i have ever been to, living there for two years and then coming back to tassie made me realise how lucky we are here. The culture, language and even spelling (most kids spell words like "mom" there) is all americanised like crazy!

all u hav to do is spend abit of time looking over the NT section of bc.com....things are rather agressive in there! no wonder its known as the moderators nightmare section of the forum!

V8RMBL
Post #60

QUOTE(Mookie @ Oct 2 2006, 11:34 PM) [snapback]1280314359[/snapback]

Ahhhh... the good old days.. I remember going to a couple of those many moons ago!

Bit like nutgrove when that used to be pumpin on a weekend in the middle of summer... long gone are those days.

Mookie
Post #61

really ?
i think the beachside made more money from 2000 up untill i finished grade 10 that their whole lifetime combined

StreetSleeper
Post #62

Hmm, I finished grade 10 in 1999 but yeh Beachside definately got better in the new millenium. Only been in there once in the last err, 4 or 5 years. I remember they used to have a huge sign they used to put out on the corner and countless times cars would thang around the corner and run into it, prolly Bogans.

Smurf1976
Post #63

I once spent three hours driving around Kingston recovering bits of my stolen property taken from the garden. Even found some sitting on the steps of the primary school which is 3k's from where I live. Most of the stuff I never found but the trail of destruction was all over the place, letterboxes smashed and even a fence ripped from the ground and lying on the road the the beach.

And the police thought I was being a bit over the top when I suggested that, since this was happening at the same time every week, they ought to be waiting to catch them.

They simply weren't interested although they did assure me that you can travel from Hobart police station to my house in about 7 minutes at the speed limit so I should just call Hobart police if I see anyone causing trouble. Now, that's an average speed about 150 k's and there's 14 sets of traffic lights to go through at the Hobart end plus a roundabout and another 3 k's in 50 and 60 zones at the Kingston end.

At least I should never have to worry about being booked for speeding by that cop if he thinks averaging 150 isn't speeding. You would only average about half that speed if you sat on the speed limit all the way and got no red lights and there was no other traffic...

StreetSleeper
Post #64

QUOTE(Smurf1976 @ Oct 4 2006, 09:04 PM) [snapback]1280322874[/snapback]

I once spent three....

I used to think the same thing, not in that kinda detail tho cos I was a kid. But I really don't see why they haven't got a 24hour cop shop in Kingo yet. There's no point callin Kingston police after 12 cos nobody is ever there, or maybe it was 2am, can't remember.

Once I got my cat stolen even, I was pretty upset, but more than 6 months later I found him chillin at some other geezers house, so I stole him back hsdance.gif BOGANS

ZIMON
Post #65

Although party true, i disagree Kingston is not a ghetto YET although its fast getting there.

we moved here in the late 80s and all around us was paddocks with horses and cattle. now if possible they will squeeze a unit in the smalles bloody place. the traffic is horrible. Back in my day there was no wating at the roundabout. when younger i had some really good times around this place smile.gif

Still today i wouldnt have any worries walking around at any time of the day or nite, but it used to be cooler for sure.

Personally i woudnt move into this area as its getting to urban and cramped, but it was good back then smile.gif

Now i just plan on spending ridiculuos amounts of time at Kingo Beach pimping. lol

itz_driftin
Post #66

QUOTE(ZIMON @ Oct 4 2006, 11:19 PM) [snapback]1280323333[/snapback]

Although party true, i disagree Kingston is not a ghetto YET although its fast getting there.

we moved here in the late 80s and all around us was paddocks with horses and cattle. now if possible they will squeeze a unit in the smalles bloody place. the traffic is horrible. Back in my day there was no wating at the roundabout. when younger i had some really good times around this place smile.gif

Still today i wouldnt have any worries walking around at any time of the day or nite, but it used to be cooler for sure.

Personally i woudnt move into this area as its getting to urban and cramped, but it was good back then smile.gif

Now i just plan on spending ridiculuos amounts of time at Kingo Beach pimping. lol

spot on thumbsup.gif

moe002
Post #67

QUOTE(ZIMON @ Oct 4 2006, 11:19 PM) [snapback]1280323333[/snapback]

Pimpin' at Kingo beach kicks ass!!!

Was doing it ALL day today!

But I do agree, I never have any trouble with walking around thru the day or stumbling home at night time!!!

I think its just small things here and there that is making the area really shit!

ZIMON
Post #68

QUOTE(moe002 @ Oct 4 2006, 10:29 PM) [snapback]1280323414[/snapback]

Pimpin' at Kingo beach kicks ass!!!

Was doing it ALL day today!

I know wink.gif , Youd be suprised how many people know you(+ the car) but you would have no idea who they are.

krausey
Post #69

a few months ago i just left my house to go to east lands, i was driving along acton road and some dude started tailgating me with his high beams on for no reason, then when he went to over take me and just sat next to for ages just staring at me, (he was in a vn sedan) and i just thought WTF!. and we where comin up to a sharpish bend and he wasn't slowing down or any thing so i though fuck this and slowed right down, went past me and he had a trailor on the back with shit all in it! then he slowed down to 20km in the middle of the road and wouldn't let me pass so i just sat there with my high beams on holding my horn in for ages. the he drove off down the road abit more about 100m in front of me than started swerving all over the place and then stopped! in the middle of the road so i had no where to go and i was doing about 80 when he dicided to stop, so i hit the brakes, sliding over the place and just stop about 1/2 m behind him. coz he didn't give a fuck about hiis car he had a trailor on the back and then he just took off and that was it. he headed of to cambridge way at the round about and i've nerver seen him again. dunno.gif

RBDRTY
Post #70

QUOTE(krausey @ Oct 4 2006, 11:51 PM) [snapback]1280323576[/snapback]

a few months ago i just left my house to go to east lands, i was driving along acton road and some dude started tailgating me with his high beams on for no reason, then when he went to over take me and just sat next to for ages just staring at me, (he was in a vn sedan) and i just thought WTF!. and we where comin up to a sharpish bend and he wasn't slowing down or any thing so i though fuck this and slowed right down, went past me and he had a trailor on the back with shit all in it! then he slowed down to 20km in the middle of the road and wouldn't let me pass so i just sat there with my high beams on holding my horn in for ages. the he drove off down the road abit more about 100m in front of me than started swerving all over the place and then stopped! in the middle of the road so i had no where to go and i was doing about 80 when he dicided to stop, so i hit the brakes, sliding over the place and just stop about 1/2 m behind him. coz he didn't give a fuck about hiis car he had a trailor on the back and then he just took off and that was it. he headed of to cambridge way at the round about and i've nerver seen him again. dunno.gif

drunk most likely

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 5
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x