Beware Of Bogans  

Page 5 of 5
Jump to page
BOSS-4LTR
Post #141

Ive had a run in with some bogan chicks to in town once, pulled up next to a maroon prelude i think it was, anyway i wasnt taking any notice of them or what they were doing and next thing a bloody lit cigirette comes in my windon, luck my mate grabbed it quick and lobbed it out his window, i said what the fuck you do that for, she just said fuck you and bolted, i was kinda in shock i think lol!

9psi-vr
Post #142

QUOTE(BOSS-4LTR @ Oct 24 2006, 07:06 PM) [snapback]1280393658[/snapback]

Ive had a run in with some bogan chicks to in town once, pulled up next to a maroon prelude i think it was, anyway i wasnt taking any notice of them or what they were doing and next thing a bloody lit cigirette comes in my windon, luck my mate grabbed it quick and lobbed it out his window, i said what the fuck you do that for, she just said fuck you and bolted, i was kinda in shock i think lol!

But you love bogan chicks dont ya, what happened one night at Lonnies laugh.gif

moe002
Post #143

I would have chased after the bitch!!!

I did that not all that long ago in the Rolla Bus. A taxi (where they ARENT supposed to park outside Iso) pulled out, didnt even look, and he was about a Bees Dick away from me!

I went after him and gave him an absolute mouthful at a set of lights!!! laugh.gif

RBDRTY
Post #144

Haha some silly bitch almost ran into the side of me in Macquarie street one day. I followed her to Hawthorn Drive in Kingston to give her a mouthful! tongue.gif

badkarma85
Post #145

QUOTE(RBDRTY @ Oct 24 2006, 06:22 PM) [snapback]1280393717[/snapback]

Haha some silly bitch almost ran into the side of me in Macquarie street one day. I followed her to Hawthorn Drive in Kingston to give her a mouthful! tongue.gif

should have shown her some road RAGE!!!! pissed.gif

cool.gif

PreludeTAS
Post #146

Ive had a run in with some bogan chicks to in town once, pulled up next to a maroon prelude i think it was

Ah dude, bogan and Prelude soooo don't belong in the same sentence! lol

1985TGSLX
Post #147

^ If you insert the word stolen then I would say those words go together!

KITTEN
Post #148

QUOTE(PreludeTAS @ Oct 24 2006, 08:17 PM) [snapback]1280394002[/snapback]

Ah dude, bogan and Prelude soooo don't belong in the same sentence! lol

If you knew this lot they sooooo do, as well as other abusive words that describe the scum of society smile.gif

vectorsss
Post #149

Has anyone seen those two wogs that drive a white VL in Launnie? their cops...

GUIL7Y
Post #150

QUOTE(KITTEN @ Oct 25 2006, 10:47 AM) [snapback]1280395928[/snapback]

If you knew this lot they sooooo do, as well as other abusive words that describe the scum of society smile.gif

lol jess this wouldnt happen 2 be kristy wit the 88 model 1 wit the chromies would it?

LOW720
Post #151

yeh dude, its kristy and its not worth going off at them over anything cos it will always come to bite you in the ass or have you stomped in the gutter sad.gif f*cking hate bogans....i had my nose broken by a bogan that didnt agree with me.

moe002
Post #152

QUOTE(vectorsss @ Oct 25 2006, 10:48 AM) [snapback]1280395930[/snapback]

Has anyone seen those two wogs that drive a white VL in Launnie? their cops...

Fully sick uleh laugh.gif

GUIL7Y
Post #153

QUOTE(LOW720 @ Oct 25 2006, 01:15 PM) [snapback]1280396473[/snapback]

yeh dude, its kristy and its not worth going off at them over anything cos it will always come to bite you in the ass or have you stomped in the gutter sad.gif f*cking hate bogans....i had my nose broken by a bogan that didnt agree with me.

well im sure jess if ur eva near kristy again give me a ring if im in lonny, i used 2 go 2 school wit her and im sure we could sought stuff out wink.gif

BOSS-4LTR
Post #154

So whats this girls problem with everyone else?? dunno.gif

WhiteE
Post #155

QUOTE(harolto @ Oct 2 2006, 05:28 PM) [snapback]1280312081[/snapback]

a R31 got smashed up in kingo by a bogun with a crowbar on the weekend, sad.gif
IPB Image
-Jake

Thats my car... that fuckin dickhead ruined my night. I was at Hill Top Hoods and had to go home straight after the concert to see the damage. head_wall.gif dunno.gif What The??? the guy didnt even know me!

Mookie
Post #156

you know who it was tho right ?

RBDRTY
Post #157

PM me the name of the bloke who did it please WhitE

Mookie
Post #158

me too

WhiteE
Post #159

QUOTE(RBDRTY @ Oct 27 2006, 01:06 PM) [snapback]1280405676[/snapback]

PM me the name of the bloke who did it please WhitE

The name of the guy who did it is on the beware of bogans forum underneath where the picture was

Prelude_ftw
Post #160

Zimon? Jake?

StickCat
Post #161

Andrew Walton?

moe002
Post #162

/\ /\ /\

Good first post laugh.gif

1989typer
Post #163

Yeah, lush! laugh.gif

webbey18
Post #164

Omg man just saw your R31 what fuckheads. Hope u had insurance tongue.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 5 of 5
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x