Cruise Etiquette For All Boostcruising Cruises. - Step by step plan to a successful cruise  

Page 3 of 3
Jump to page
prelude_dave84
Post #71

There is no way I would go on a cruise without a CB, they are the easiest (and cheapest) way to make sure you take the right turn and so on. Plus, chatting is fun smile.gif

But yer, 99% of the ppl I know that cruise use them, even just when going round the espy or what ever they are handy.

Dave

Robinator
Post #72

i bought an in-car uniden uhf with antenna and brackets for $335 from strathfield. Only bought the in-car coz of it's power and has great range but obviously a uhf is only as good as it's antenna.

james_1986
Post #73

thanks for digging up an old topic.... nice shovel.

Pie
Post #74

its an old topic but its very useful. perhaps it should be locked and stickied (or just stickied) in the main help or general forum.

a-lockad
Post #75

Maybe we could make Cruise Etiquette t shirts or laminated cards and hand them out at cruises. tongue.gif

a-lockad
Post #76

I was only joking but its probably not a bad idea. Cos when it comes time for the cruise most people seem to leave their Cruise Etiquette at home. tongue.gif

Mustang Cobra
Post #77

very good. All stuff that some forget. When I have been over in the US they have there cruises which last for hours they often do 7 hours driving with a couple of hundred cars it great fun when you have that many cars though.

knasa2
Post #78

i say just go nuts but dont hit anyone or anything
im out

sedmands
Post #79

omg dude have u thought of writing a novel of some kind, good points mate well put.theres nothink worse than sum1 sayin :fuk i have to full up weres the servo" wen uve just stared on ur way.

toyboyracer
Post #80

If I may add, use common sense = keep distance between vehicles, INDICATE when changing lanes/turning even on dirt roads, its not the Indy 500 so you don't need to race one another.

I was in a small convoy heading up 2 Lakeside many years ago when I stopped at a giveway sign (indicating in advance) when my knuckle head friend in a Commodore ran fair smack up the @rse of my X2 Premier - NOT HAPPY JAN

Anyways just play it cool n get there in one piece!

Boost Hoon
Post #81

good work chris couldn't have done better myself

futura99
Post #82

ONE MORE THING YOU MIGHT WANT TO POINT OUT WHEN ORGANISING A CRUISE IS WHEN PEOPLE MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO CATCH UP IN THEIR BEAT UP OLD CAR AND DONT KNOW HOW TO GET TO THE PLACES IS A MAP. LAST CRUISE FOR SIDS ALOT OF PPL GOT LOST AND IT ENDED UP THEY WENT STRAIGHT DOWN TO BWCP. IT LOOKS ALOT BETTER IF WE ALL STICK TOGETHER BUT ALSO IF PPL KNOW WHERE TO GO SO THEY CAN CATCH UP AND NOT MAKE IT LOOK ALL PATCHY.

MIGHT COST A BIT FOR PHOTO COPIES BUT IN THE LONG RUN IT ALL LOOKS BETTER.

SEE YOU ALL THERE
bowrofl.gif FUTURA99 bowrofl.gif

dumbo_in_viccy_point
Post #83

yea most of that is common knowledge.
but it does needed to be pointed out to 'some' people.

nismo_simo
Post #84

Common sense really!!

Mezevenf
Post #85

QUOTE(knasa2 @ Jul 9 2005, 09:56 PM) [snapback]5215482[/snapback]

i say just go nuts but dont hit anyone or anything
im out

Remind me to stay away from any cruise your near.

Gizmochine
Post #86

QUOTE(Mustang Cobra @ May 25 2005, 09:57 PM) [snapback]5135050[/snapback]

very good. All stuff that some forget. When I have been over in the US they have there cruises which last for hours they often do 7 hours driving with a couple of hundred cars it great fun when you have that many cars though.

That would look really cool but 7 hours!? Don't know if I could last that long unless it was a trip to Sydney or something.

Pauly16
Post #87

Well said mate. biggrin.gif

Ralliart_Chic84
Post #88

hey chris..
im a huge fan of the crusies. but i never know when or where they start and finish if you get what i mean.. i would love to hear back from you.. i really wana be in the 'know' lol.. so please let me know on any upcoming events that i can attend..
[email protected]
cheers mate..
talk soon
[size=2][b]

mx6BOY
Post #89

ya well said mate i'm goin ti be organising a cruise in the up and coming months and i will take some of those things on board hope to see some people from here out

at the moment it looks like Mt Glorious so if any1 is interested just PM and i'll let u know on the progress of the cruise....... only scoped the MT out today so ya need to give sum notice and like i said just PM

99v8Lux
Post #90

Holy old thread Batman!

boost_babe88
Post #91

damn this is an old thread but its good to keep it open new comers need to read the etiquette info as well

jazz_aboy
Post #92

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet....

hetj
Post #93

props to the creator of the thread and the tips (chris?)
Cheers smile.gif

jacy
Post #94

come to my work i got lock tite lol, just a question if you want a succesfull cruise and a decent number of ppl is it goot to post it here, i no alot of you guys and gals are friends nd wat not but basicly i dont no an1 on this site but would like to do a decent cruise

teezn_180sx
Post #95

Was on my way home from chermside last thurs nite.... Had the boostcruise pull into the aspley BP...... flying through the servo like morons, doing skids and reving up their engines.....

I remember now why i stopped comming on this stupid site!

Zacyboy01
Post #96

lol u bumped this thread to say that.. but fair enough

55hhhitbox
Post #97

QUOTE(Zacyboy01 @ Sep 15 2008, 06:54 PM) [snapback]1282880279[/snapback]

agreed

LOWGheyM
Post #98

QUOTE(Zacyboy01 @ Sep 15 2008, 06:54 PM) [snapback]1282880279[/snapback]

I concur.

MoDo
Post #99

Most cruises are organized with good intentions. But idiots will be idiots.
And its always the same ones at every cruise.

SHADOW01
Post #100

i agree Amen

JmeCamo
Post #101

an now to many cops to pick on us everychance they get.

SHADOW01
Post #102

WELL SAID MATE!!!!!!!! i'm new here and am always looking for a gud CRUZ!!!!!

8spokeracing
Post #103

ohnoes.gif whats the biggest cruise that could be organised hyper.gif

Ryan_Chandler
Post #104

that was a really good post, me and a few mates just started going on cruses few weeks back cuz got P's and the other boost cruisers were really helpful. Answered some tuff questions and took me home when my car broke down haha.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 3 of 3
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x