**sunny Coast Cruise - 24th September 2006** - If there's something else on this date blow me!  

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
NewlyAwakeN
  • NewlyAwakeN
  • NewlyAwakeN's School Of ModerN KaraokE
  • Contributing Member!
  • Member No.: 4,087
Post #1 post 8th August 2006 - 01:27 PM
Well a few months have passed and the car is finally on the road so it's time to whip out the chrome and go for a roam!!!

For all those that remember the old sunny coast cruises it's gunna be pretty much the same format, just a good day to get a group of your mates together and come for a cruise to the sunny coast and just chill on the hill!!!

Here's the layout of the day (ppl who have been before know what the go is but for the noobs i'll lay it simple):

1. Southsiders - Well as per all the other sunny coast cruises we have had a meet up at the BP and Yatala so lets keep it the same. We will meet here at approx 10:00am and hope for a departure around 10:30am. This gives everyone time to meet/fillup/get munchies/have a quickie and just meet a few new/old faces. Please be prompt as we will be leaving at 10.30am.

1. Northsiders - Well as all the Northsiders would know, we'll meet at the aspley hypermarket. Please note THE HYPERMARKET (not macca's). We will be meeting here from 10.15am - 10.45am. While we are here we can grab a bite to eat from Micca'ds or just socialize. I suggest the later of the 2 because macca's for breakfast is just wrong unless you got a hangover Once again please be prompt as we will be leaving at 10.45am on the dot!!!!

2. The next meet for both NORTH AND SOUTH SIDERS is at MORAYFIELD BP!!! That's right, the infamous carpark out the back. I'm hoping that we can meet here around 11.15am and be gone no later then 11.45am. I will be taking photo's and what not, and i know there's lots of keen beans wanting to get to the coast for some lapping action so i won't hold the progress up too much. Please make sure you have enough fuel to get to the coast (fill the tank if you must). This time i hope i don't have to direct traffic again LOL

3. From morayfield BP we will be headin to the KFC/HJ's at maroocydore for lunch. There's a carpark behind kfc for everyone to park at and i have spoken to the police and they don't mind us using the carpark so long as we are sensilbe like we usually are . I don't know what time we will get to the coast as the traffic is a lil indecisive so just see what time we get there.

4. After lunch we will be heading to the park land beside the alex head surf club for some footy/beach footy/swimming for the ones keen to brave the icy waters /lapping/chilling and down right mugby. Pretty much after lunch, anyone who wants to hang with the crowd we generally go to the beach for a swim to relax and catch some rays.

Ok guys, just a few notes for you all to pay attention to:

**I've copied and pasted the last format - i've used this format for the majority of my sunny coast events and runs really smooth smile.gif**

There is to be no stupidity in the bp service station, this is refering to first attenders of the cruise. If you feel the need for stupidity it's best you don't come. The managers at morayfield bp have grown to know the fact that i run a well organised cruise and that i don't tolerate this sort of behaviour. so please just keep it out of the day.

SKIDS R 4 KIDS, IF YOU KNOW THE DRILL POP A CHILL PILL!!!

Another note, i will be posting some map references for all of you guys and girls, this way you know where we are going and if you get lost you know where to find us. If i provide the map references and someone wants to post mini pics of the maps that would be great.

This time round i'll be bringing a cricket bat and ball, last time i got drilled in footy and so did a few others (looks at manic tongue.gif) so we might play a less physical game this time tongue.gif But no doubt it'll end up in tackle as well ahahha!!

That being said, look forward to seeing you all again and catching up for a nice cool beer on the hill

Also if you have any queries before the cruise feel free to pm myself. I will assist where i can. If you need lifts also pm myself and i'll see what i can arrange for you.

List of attendies:-
NewlyAwakeN (organiser)
Roweyswagonoflove
RetardedMonkey
-Paulie-
Beccles
dawson
JustDave
MEV09 - sorry bud tongue.gif
subzeroR33
angels666
COR33
zimbie

This post has been edited by NewlyAwakeN: Aug 8 2006, 03:27 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
roweysvn
Post #2

24th, isnt there something on that day laugh.gif

Just kidding matty

Ill be thurrrrrrrrrrrr

NewlyAwakeN
Post #3

QUOTE(roweysvn @ Aug 8 2006, 01:28 PM) [snapback]1280133998[/snapback]

24th, isnt there something on that day laugh.gif

Just kidding matty
Ill be thurrrrrrrrrrrr

FEK UP !!!! tongue.gif

roweysvn
Post #4

Put me on the list! I want #2 spot, or at least #3

Oh and i wanna stand out too

-Paulie-
Post #5

will be there smile.gif

Post #6

ill be there too biggrin.gif

2OGLE
Post #7

Maybe smile.gif

Depends on a few things, but sounds good

JuStDaVe
Post #8

matt as per conversation will be there with bells on tongue.gif should be great man

NewlyAwakeN
Post #9

QUOTE(JuStDaVe @ Aug 8 2006, 01:50 PM) [snapback]1280134084[/snapback]

matt as per conversation will be there with bells on tongue.gif should be great man

can you bring a camera man with you? dunno.gif

bowrofl.gif

JuStDaVe
Post #10

lol

ill bring all 4

just make sure no other event on the same weekend u know the drill tongue.gif

Cruise with a twist

NewlyAwakeN
Post #11

QUOTE(JuStDaVe @ Aug 8 2006, 01:52 PM) [snapback]1280134096[/snapback]

lol

ill bring all 4

just make sure no other event on the same weekend u know the drill tongue.gif

Cruise with a twist

i've already changed the date 3 times!!!!

so this time i think i got it right!

still a bit away tho ohnoes.gif

dawson
Post #12

I'm there with my 3cylinders of fury

roweysvn
Post #13

Ill bring my Camera Phone

MEV09
Post #14

as if you wouldn't just put me down matt come on

subzeroR33
Post #15

Sounds good

angels666
Post #16

I have still never been on one of these ... might have to come along smile.gif

t3AM MAYH3M R1d3R
Post #17

Won't be making it, sorry Matty sad.gif

COR33
Post #18

count me in biggrin.gif

JuStDaVe
Post #19

dont be soft kat !

RetardedMonkey
Post #20

Oi. I had 2nd spot first bitch!

p.s I also think I should be RED to complement Roweys pink.

zimbie
Post #21

man i've already posted up i'm coming, who deleted my post? sad.gif it's coz i steal your air isn't it??

angels666
Post #22

This thread is Matty's 3rd attempt cause the dates kept clashing with other things

ssspulsardriver
Post #23

yeah ill most likely be there...ill let u know if im a def closer to the date...

bushy

chris davey
Post #24

I will be at jamboree!

BLONDIE
Post #25

yeah should be there.....

27EEZ
Post #26

COUNT ME IN FOR SURE - facesjump.gif

evo201
Post #27

would be there if it wasnt that JAMBOREE is on that weekend

Manic 180
Post #28

sorry ill be running in jambo this year mat

51L80
Post #29

Looks like dates at gonna clash again. the JAMBOREE will be on and i will be there. you cant believe you didnt realise this event was on!!

lil miss roxy
Post #30

Sorry will be at Jambo... Have loads of fun... These cruises rock smile.gif

200FAT
Post #31

will let you know matt tongue.gif

dont know where i will be just yet!

Barely Legal Customs
Post #32

im in bro

put me in teh list amongst the car sluts

** Miss M **
Post #33

ohh I dono its my birthday the day before .. see how I'm feeling tongue.gif

fearlesss
Post #34

bowrofl.gif bowrofl.gif as if u would book a cruise on the bigest car event in qld haha... cracks me up

Protius
Post #35

In doesn't bother me what date.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x