herroyou
Post #36

have to pick mummsy up from the airport sorry kat
see u soon
wub wub
will

HAB008
Post #37

I'll be there wit the bf and a few other ppl... ppl from gcc have organised it as well..

..::CaMo::..
Post #38

fuk sorry, i just realised i have work from 4 till 8 (yes i realise thats in half an hour tongue.gif) but if u come back to brissie and ur cruising around southside get michael to give me a quick text and i'll come out and meet u sad.gif

warney
Post #39

QUOTE(herroyou @ Aug 10 2006, 10:32 AM) [snapback]1280140451[/snapback]

have to pick mummsy up from the airport sorry kat
see u soon
wub wub
will

so ya mum coming to take her car back is she will ????

on topic: just about to go home and feed george other wise he will become angry and kill all that go near my house,

ps. just leaving work now!

ca18rolla
Post #40

QUOTE(TuFFvs @ Aug 7 2006, 02:58 PM) [snapback]1280130578[/snapback]

yeah i might come along should be good duno weather to bring a girlie or one of the boys OR go stag ... girl= cuddles in the back of the ute watching a movie but also = whing whing whing, one of the boys = have a good larf good night but also = robo having a beer or 2 and me not being ale to or if i fly solo i might meet some nice girls bt then aain i doubt it hard call but count me in

I'd be havin more then one or two and i m out cause you ll try and cuddle me spoon!

MD0086
Post #41

Was an alright night
ended up leaving early and meeting up with Camo
Michael

..::CaMo::..
Post #42

wub wub. and then bailing for some personal time lol tongue.gif u and dallas left me all awone sad.gif good to finally put a face to ur car tho lol smile.gif thumbsup.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x