E.o.i - Toyota Cruise #3 - comments/suggestions  

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
PimpiN_
  • PimpiN_
  • www.AusVIP.com
  • Member No.: 39,007
Post #1 post 2nd August 2006 - 09:32 PM
Hey guys.. Lance (DR1F7) and myself were discussing the possiblity of another toyota day, due to the success of Lances first one..

This time we would head up north to Maleny.. near the sunshine coast.. A route would yet to be decided.. but the drive up is always nice..

Comments and suggestions are more than welcome, but we mainly wanted you to express your interest of another toyota cruise.

Those of you who didnt make it to any of the previous ones have only to look back on the photos posted an see how much fun we all have.. particularly the 2nd one.. where everyone seemed to get together as one group for a change..

If you are posting up.. try and include the most suitable DAY.. saturday or sunday.. the more response we get the bigger we can make this.. so dont hesitate to get your opinion over!

Thanks guys..

Nick & Lance

--------------------
Past Cars:
1992 Holden VQ Statesman
1988 E30 BMW 318i Coupe
1989 Toyota Celsior
1989 'VIP' Toyota Crown
1993 Nissan Skyline GTS25T
1993 Toyota Mark II JZX90
1989 'VIP' Toyota Celsior

Present Cars:
Nil

Future Cars:
Project 'Sprint'
DR1F7
Post #2

Any other ideas you think would be good on the day to attract/entertin more people is appriciated too.

Toyostar
Post #3

YEA!! sounds sweet, as long as some peeps don't do 80 in a 110 zone again.

PimpiN_
Post #4

QUOTE(Toyostar @ Aug 2 2006, 09:40 PM) [snapback]1280117822[/snapback]

YEA!! sounds sweet, as long as some peeps don't do 80 in a 110 zone again.

I wont be leading this time dave.. so s'all good tongue.gif

twincam4AGE
Post #5

any day is good 4 me arfter 11am hope i can make the next one be good to cruise with some toyotas and rollas

SkiDMaN
Post #6

well... my old girl hasnt been started in over 1 year... i have mould building up in the radiator... i think its time to bring her out tongue.gif

..::CaMo::..
Post #7

saturday from lunch onwards wud be best for me. i work all day sunday sad.gif

DR1F7
Post #8

QUOTE(SkiDMaN @ Aug 2 2006, 11:25 PM) [snapback]1280118234[/snapback]

well... my old girl hasnt been started in over 1 year... i have mould building up in the radiator... i think its time to bring her out tongue.gif

Thats what you said last time. I bet you dont pete. You have no love for me sad.gif

Also, this will start morning, and then prob have a bbq in the arvo like we did last time.

SkiDMaN
Post #9

hahaha i know thats what i said last time... but this time i think i mean it

MR2Mark
Post #10

you know ill be there whenever and wherever it is

~lil miss princess~
Post #11

Hell yeah - we will be there in the little Paseo biggrin.gif
Saturday or Sunday both have their advantages, but I will be up for either!

JayJay
Post #12

Yeah sounds good, Know I'll be there, Saturday is sounding good at the moment, I'll let you know if it starts swearing at me.

Damn mood changing saturdays.

MD0086
Post #13

QUOTE(..::CaMo::.. @ Aug 2 2006, 11:31 PM) [snapback]1280118254[/snapback]

saturday from lunch onwards wud be best for me. i work all day sunday sad.gif

what he said facesjump.gif
but if its decided to be a sunday just give plenty of notice so I can get the day off work
also I might be able to make a deal with my work for some sausages and stuff
Sunny coast sounds like a good choice in destination
I dont know my wa around there though so dont ask me to lead ohnoes.gif
and this time ill stick around for the corolla photo shoot
Michael

JayJay
Post #14

Yeah ypu better, hopefully there will be more than 5 - 6 corolla's going to this, exspecially the AE. KE and TE rolla's need more oldschool ones out and about.

fearlesss
Post #15

sunnycoast is a good idea,
theres 2 options up at maleny, either we go to that park that everyone goes to and its big and plenty of parking and a big area for a game of soccer. or there is a swimming whole with an awsome swing but parking is limited, there are bbq facilities at both smile.gif

Can we make this early october after jamboree as alot of us are busing preparing for this event ?

This also give us plenty of time to organise the cruise,

GIG13
Post #16

Hehe maybe this time my car won't be blown up so I can actually come!! tongue.gif

70YMR
Post #17

Would definitely be keen now my car is running again! Keep us posted, any day works for me with enough notice.

Hayley smile.gif

Stormwarden
Post #18

either day is cool for me, and a soccer match sounds good. As long as its a sunny day ill be happy, dont like being rained on half way through driving (i get all wet b4 i can pull over lol)

Post #19

ok on second thoughts, give me enuf notice and i will get work off. this is definetly something i don't want to miss!! hsdance.gif

DR1F7
Post #20

QUOTE(fearlesss @ Aug 3 2006, 12:31 PM) [snapback]1280119568[/snapback]

sunnycoast is a good idea,
theres 2 options up at maleny, either we go to that park that everyone goes to and its big and plenty of parking and a big area for a game of soccer. or there is a swimming whole with an awsome swing but parking is limited, there are bbq facilities at both smile.gif

Can we make this early october after jamboree as alot of us are busing preparing for this event ?

This also give us plenty of time to organise the cruise,

Yeah man, will be early october smile.gif i'll talk to you on msn sometime too tongue.gif

DODelaney
Post #21

im up for this might even have my 82 going legally(i hope so anyway)
if its october sometime ill be over the moon should have Ps by then so ill come for sure

Kamikaze kites
Post #22

well id like to make this one as ive missed 2. Sundays are good for me cause my shop is shut.

DR1F7
Post #23

i would like to hope people choose sunday for this one too, so we get a ncie big turnout smile.gif

Kevin
Post #24

yes make it a sunday tongue.gif

Protius
Post #25

Should goto gardener's falls in the warmer months someone take a portable bbq.

BTCHY
Post #26

QUOTE(Protius @ Aug 5 2006, 12:14 PM) [snapback]1280125308[/snapback]

Should goto gardener's falls in the warmer months someone take a portable bbq.

that wold be awesome, except for the limited parking, that might be a problem

i'd be up for either day

Post #27

saturdays are alot better for me.. i'll try to get work off if its on a sunday but no promises :S

fearlesss
Post #28

Gardener falls is the swimming hole i was talking about, but yes parking is very very limited at that spot . however the swing off the rocks is damn fun... damn damn fun sad.gif

I vote sunday as well, as sunday afternoons are big for cruises in mooloolabah afterwards smile.gif

aaron777
Post #29

yeah i would be keen as, pm details when its going to happin or i will just watch the forum thanks

braydo
Post #30

sundays would be bettter as im not workin....cant wait for it!

Kavliari
Post #31

If Lance ever wants to show anyone how much boot space he has DONT TRUST HIM!!! dry.gif That is all.

pixie
Post #32

on a saturday ill get my friend 2 bring out his new car its a 89 seca with da 4agze in it...smile.gif

Dean_k_:)
Post #33

where do all u guys live? u should do the coast run and try the ballina stop! like wat the nissan boys did, although it died cause of rain...it is a rad spot for a cruise end! do u guys want to drive that far though? u should.. Kavliari- have fun one da weekend? i joined in for like 10mins at ballina in the gold pulsar..it was fun so funny watch the massive line tring to get onto the highway! classic- we were at the back and we took a short cut and came out when two dark r32's were fangin past the shoppin centre! good times!!

where do all u guys live? u should do the coast run and try the ballina stop! like wat the nissan boys did, although it died cause of rain...it is a rad spot for a cruise end! do u guys want to drive that far though? u should.. Kavliari- have fun one da weekend? i joined in for like 10mins at ballina in the gold pulsar..it was fun so funny watch the massive line tring to get onto the highway! classic- we were at the back and we took a short cut and came out when two dark r32's were fangin past the shoppin centre! good times!!

PimpiN_
Post #34

^ location has been decided.. so no thanks..

fearlesss
Post #35

ummmm... we just did the byron/balina cruise last one wacko.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x