Fibretech Body Styling Massive Cruise  

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
xxxsho
  • xxxsho
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 38,046
Post #1 post 12th July 2006 - 10:45 PM
Hey guys massive cruise happening in melbourne held by Team Fibretech Body stlying

[u]BIT OF INFO ON FIBRETECH BODY STYLING N WHAT THEY DO..

For u guys that dont know Team Fibretech Body Stlying here in Mlebourne... ur missing out!!
its not only a car club,, these guys also have a crazy workshop,they are the first in melbourne to actually pimp out some the craziest rides in Victoria. over the past 6 months they have made a huge impact on the modified car scene winning a handful of trophies ranging from top cars to best club at various shows....
all u guys are aware of my ride XXXSHO n the amount of Custom work involved in completing the car, i wanted to choose someone that would do it right the first time... n as u can c that is definalty what they do, the devote their time to building only the highest quality show cars.
The owner Mick basak, has been given a gift and a gift he is definatly showing off well in the 2 past shows in melbourne (Autosalon & Autoshowoff).
they r curently orgainsing their own car show with the help of some major name sponsers. who are as follows....get this right... BOBJANE T MART,THE TYRE FACTORY, ARMA TINT A CAR,JSPEC RACING, AUTOBARN,BODYLINE,AUTOIMAGE CUSTOM INTERIORS, VIC ROADS, NAVA AUTOMOTIVES,TOYO TYRES,AUDIOBAHN & HOT4s thats just to name a few, hows that?

INFO ON THE UPCOMING CRUISE
held on 5/8/2006
departing from Team Fibretech Body Styling 50 Killara rd, Campbellfield, heading towrds the Geelong coastal region.
We currently have organised approx 25 cars, if anyone on the forum is from Melbourne and is intrested please Call Rachel on (03)9357 9530 or pm me...

hope to see some of you guys there!!
twisties
Post #2

I'd be interested, but it's up to my olds as its their old car that i'm drivin and they're pretty strict, also given i have had my P's for all of 2 days, they are still a bit owrried bout my driving. lol.

antonio
Post #3

Just wondering which way you will be going towards Gellong.. Any maps up?

Thanks

assyrian
Post #4

yeh i've only heard good things about fibertech but havnt got any work done there myself but i will try em i wana get my kit from these guys (wen i've got da money) anyways this cruise sounds sik but i fink i missed da part wer it says wat time do we have 2be at fibertech dunno.gif

xxxsho
Post #5

hey guys. ill post a map up in the next couple of days... sorry! meeting at fibretech at 11am! ( 40 kILLARA RD, CAMPBELLFIELD)
as Fibertech has been under new management they have gone for all bling, n show! so if any of u guys r intrested in widebodys, conversions, kandy paint, custom systems, or anything to make ur car stand out give them a call on 9357 9530 n mention myself n recieve a discount!
cheers guys!
big name cars attending the cruise: XXXSHO integra, XCYTU civic, widebody MR2, Calder Parks Monaro, and heaps more! its gonna b massive!
PM ME for detailss

CruisinWrx
Post #6

count me in for this one smile.gif

xxxsho
Post #7

cheers man! hope to see u there! maps will b posted up on monday guys!
theres going to be heaps of give aways up for grabs! n the police have been noticfied of the cruise so there will b no hassles, unless use drop the clutch n go spastik... but u have all seen those new impoud laws so i dont think use would wanna smile.gif
should be a good day n a mad cruise... most of all shit loads of FUN!

assyrian
Post #8

ok sweet as i'll be there 4sure sounds like its gona be a good1 i'll make sure i dont miss dis 1 thanx bro thumbsup.gif

RdS:
Post #9

i think my mr2 will make this look shit.

laugh.gif

meh, sounds good.

xxxsho
Post #10

QUOTE(assyrian @ Jul 16 2006, 03:27 PM) [snapback]1280064655[/snapback]

ok sweet as i'll be there 4sure sounds like its gona be a good1 i'll make sure i dont miss dis 1 thanx bro thumbsup.gif

c u there bro, my names deren by the way, just ask for me when u get there n ill let u know of exact details! as long as the weather holds up we will b sweet!

QUOTE(RdS: @ Jul 16 2006, 09:08 PM) [snapback]1280065580[/snapback]

i think my mr2 will make this look shit.
laugh.gif
meh, sounds good.

all cars welcome bro! if u can make it come down!! well have a good day!
cheers man

antonio
Post #11

xxxsho did you end up getting the Maps sorted out?

NXRSR20
Post #12

Damn I have already said that I will be attending another event and have people counting on me going as they are in my car.
Hope you all have a great time. Can't wait to see pics if any get posted.

DRIFTN7
Post #13

hey i live in Geelong..... what time will they be coming there.... sounds like fun... biggrin.gif

xxxsho
Post #14

sorry guys been flat out with work im heading down to the workshop now shuold have the maps posted!!!!

antonio
Post #15

Cool Cool, how many car's can actually fit in FibreTech and the surrounding street, cause if this goes on a few forums it will be a big turnout..

xxxsho
Post #16

hey bro fibretech is located on killara rd,campbellfield. so its a hugeeeeeeee street! we can get as many cars man parked on both sides of the street, the street is hugeeee so id say and eazy 150 can fit man...

antonio
Post #17

Ah nice, Any Cruise route up yet.. And stops along the way... I think theres a few people from out ballarat way that want to join in along the way.

xxxsho
Post #18

hey guys i got the map posted up as well as directions from fibretech,
meeting point:

FIBRETECH BODY STLYNG:10:30am- leaving for the cruise at 12:00pm. 1 hour and a half to meet and greet look at the rides.

the directions are listed at the following link:
http://www.whereis.com/whereis/getDirectio...tDir#stepByStep

we will be stopping at the BP on princess hwy between melbourne and geelong for 30 minute to have a rest and get something to eat and petrol if needed.

cheers guys

antonio
Post #19

awesome man should be good!
Oh and the map link doesnt work haha.

Cause im just wondering around what time you will be at the BP

mild2wild
Post #20

Ahh this sounds awesome - glad I did not commit to any other cruises

you will see me there!!!

Sounds fun :-)

xxxsho
Post #21

kool sounds good bro c u there!

mild2wild
Post #22

HEHE I was thinking last night - I will be the only one in a WRX with L plates??

xxxsho
Post #23

hehehe either way bro ull have fun we got a few rexys cumn as well as fibretech candy pink rexii

IH8V8S
Post #24

ohmy.gif Killara rd Campbellfield that's sooooo close to my house.

i'd come but i don't know anyone unsure.gif

yoshimitsu9
Post #25

ill try my very best to come deren, im going raving the nite b4 so ill see how i go

xxxsho
Post #26

QUOTE(IH8V8S @ Jul 26 2006, 02:52 AM) [snapback]1280093544[/snapback]

ohmy.gif Killara rd Campbellfield that's sooooo close to my house.

i'd come but i don't know anyone unsure.gif

its all bout meeting everyone bro... majority of ppl dont know each other man... thats the idea.. meet have a cruise n then a nice bbq smile.gif

Jusdrifn 86
Post #27

count me in

antonio
Post #28

Cant wait biggrin.gif

xxxsho
Post #29

SORRY GUYS!!!! CRUISE IS CANCELLED TO FURTHER NOTICE.!!! SORRY FOR ANY INCONVIENCE!

antonio
Post #30

Well lucky i checked on here 1st.. Pity sad.gif

mild2wild
Post #31

HEHE Lukcy I slept in until 1:30 :-P

any reasons why the cruise was cancelled?

assyrian
Post #32

yeh i had 2find out da hard way well i didnt my mate did lol

why did it get cancelled deren?

{TUBZ}
Post #33

yea i was gonna turn up wen a mate at jspec told me its not on..oww well i live around the corner anyways....xxxshow if u wanna still have it iv got a huge van if u wanna chuk a bbq in it and sum diseal ill be more than happy to cum..
moe

xxxsho
Post #34

sorry guys! hehe yer the cruise was cancelled....
duh ask me man i havnt gotten around 2 askn em. they called me n told me... un orgiansed they r i guess... lol....
soon well get a cruise up and running....

assyrian
Post #35

yalla party in moe's vannnn lol

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x