Ke70 Club Of Queensland -> Ke70 / Ae71 Corolla Cruise - Square-box Corolla's !  

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
Teddy_Csx
Post #36

Its Tomorrow !!!

I dont think ill be swimming, weather is looking slightly dodgie as well.. Cant wait to see you all there smile.gif

Clown
Post #37

Geez rollaclub boys pop up on every forum i go on ohmy.gif

ca18rolla
Post #38

I out was hoping to bring my mates ke70 ca18det but the fuel reg has died! Spewin hav a good day guys!

86ONE
Post #39

Was a good day cept for a few things along the way. smile.gif

Pics:

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

The_owner
Post #40

Sorry I couldn't make it guys, had some problems arrise and it pushed me to far so I left and went to stanthorpe, now my car is off theroad because I broke a bolt on the thermo housing.

Can you please organise another one and if I can get the one point probabtion then I can come.

JayJay. on my brothers account because I can't remember my password.

P.S. that black KE looks hot, same as that green one. What was the black KE70 hiding under the bonnett ?

86ONE
Post #41

The black one is mine and is only runnin an old, tired 4K-C... for now. tongue.gif

*flaunts spirit wing* lol biggrin.gif

chris davey
Post #42

hey hey, the yellow one is my old car. Todd owns it now with some plans for ca18 action

The_owner
Post #43

Oh ok, Wish my car was sitting low, sitting the same ride hieght as stock but it has now got king springs and monroe gt shockies so it is harder which is great, but lower would've been better. It really sucks that I missed the cruise, there better be another one.

JayJay.

ca18rolla
Post #44

got love ca18det power

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x