Next Nissan Cruise Location!? - You decide  

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
s15 200sex
Post #36

im keen, parklands or willow bank sound good

DR1F7
Post #37

wow byron to willowbank, long trip if thats the one you take biggrin.gif.

subzeroR33
Post #38

Im sure we will all vote on the final destination any more suggestions what about up the sunny coast its a good drive up towards malaney i think there is some hill climb run up there.

DR1F7
Post #39

Malaney is beautiful if you like senic driving. How ever parking is an issue unless you intend on heading down towards the dam, but the gates close at 6pm automaticaly.

I loved it up there when I was up there in sept last year. Good idea mr quick r33.

PUR32
Post #40

Sounds good, I've heard Malaney is a nice drive, what dam is it you're talking about Lance?

2_wheelin
Post #41

Going to byron sounds good, i was also thinkin of heinz dam, decent amountof parking, no cops, nice BBQ area, awsome veiw and a nice drive out there

subzeroR33
Post #42

If we decide to drive up the sunny coast way, what about the parking across the road from the big pinapple heaps of parking to check out all the cars, and then head through noosa, malaney way.

killswitch_13
Post #43

2 wheelin.... we already did a nissan cruise too hinze dam.... and what majority of people had said was the drive was too short from the last meeting spot to the dam....

RetardedMonkey
Post #44

QUOTE(2_wheelin @ Jun 15 2006, 01:41 PM) [snapback]1279971027[/snapback]
Going to byron sounds good, i was also thinkin of heinz dam, decent amountof parking, no cops, nice BBQ area, awsome veiw and a nice drive out there

Sorry mate, I must disagree. The parking is absolute crap in my opinion, people get blocked in etc. And it's certainly the worst drive out there, the roads are horrible and bottom out at most points.

frankxinyu
Post #45

whoopa falls damn( if i spelled it right)

we had our GTR cruise there a while ago, very nice drive, twisty country roads.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x