squeller
Post #36

dammm that 1st van is bombed!

BSIDE
Post #37

toyota vans for sure, super reliable.

H@nDFoRD XMO70
Post #38

hey boys i own the xmo70 purple hiace with all shaved door handles tail gate etc , custom interuior witht the 2buckets in full yellow with black stichin , also owed the white turbs hiace i had 292rwhp in a hiace , and owed the forblue print van , u might no the plates xmo70.. im selling my puple 1 atm and havent seen a hiace like it around... vans are cool.. so if any1 interested in prob the nicest hiace on the goldcoast and in qld give us a call 0432 021 141

SHOW CAR HIACE VAN 4SALE , 0432 021 141

zorak
Post #39

for garden sheds on wheels the hi ace is the go, used to work on most commercial vehicles. Ford/Mazda vans are pieces of shit and have no room, you need to hang half of yourself out the window to drive them.

Make yourself up a stand and fram to support your bike in the back also a ramp, carpet it all up and it will look smick, also fabricate up a toolbox to fit in and your laughing.

REPRESENT_TARRAGINDI
Post #40

QUOTE(sonsta @ May 28 2006, 06:38 PM) [snapback]1279909825[/snapback]

hey i am into motorcross and i have allways liked vans, so i want to get some kind of van for my first car, i dont care that they dont go hard coz i have a motorbike to do that. Anyways at the moment i am trying to look for ideas so i was wondering if anyone has any pics for me to get some ideas of what kind of van to get and what mods to do. thanks heaps for the help beer.gif thumbsup.gif

toyota hiace.. easily the best

OR i know they arent the best looking or anything, but those mitsubishi turbo diesel delica's are fucking cheap as to buy... so many car yards have imported heaps and cant get rid of them now cos theres so many in australia.

mad_dude
Post #41

hahah that 11sec van is funny as

bandit_corolla
Post #42

heres some extreme one personally i think they very nice thumbsup.gif

donut king
Post #43

if you have one seat in the back carpeted a sub will fit neatly behind the seat and still can fit motorbikes in it as well easily

REPRESENT_TARRAGINDI
Post #44

QUOTE(e$kimo_beer_monkey_91 @ Jul 10 2006, 08:23 PM) [snapback]1280047456[/snapback]

umm ok is that a skid? because I clicked on it pressed the enlarge putton and the smoke seems to be coming out of the side exhaust unsure.gif

heres a sleeper 11seconds biatch!! ohmy.gif facesjump.gif

lmao i love it how they still have the bit of pvc down pipe duct taped to the roof rack, just like hes on his way to a job. if the thing wasnt doing a wheel stand i'd think it was just a regular plumbers van

dumbo_on_the_northside
Post #45

QUOTE(bandit_corolla @ Jul 19 2006, 01:45 AM) [snapback]1280072671[/snapback]

heres some extreme one personally i think they very nice thumbsup.gif

head_wall.gif those jap vans make me sick!

i much rather the MOTO inspired vans......the aussie way laugh.gif

Rattie
Post #46

this is my mate's van,its a toyota hiace,its lowered,18'' chromies,exhaust system and stereo. him and his brother ride moto x , there a good van 4 it. and u can get them done up good to biggrin.gif

IPB Image

clutch-monkey
Post #47

check out this van, if the rims look familiar it's because this van is running the full drivetrain and running gear from a jaguar J220
i don't have any engine shots unfortunately but apparently up the hill at Goodwood it was really fucking fast
IPB Image

suicidaL
Post #48

https://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....46&hl=hiace

This is a really nice van, i see it all the time, and the owner also owned the 1st turbo hiace van in aus.. he nose his shit about vans..

irollon24s
Post #49

yer mate got love da low ace's dont lower it to much cause it will go lower wit all da bike,gear in it

donut king
Post #50

not really as i have seen a lowered van and it stayed the same height i with motor bike and gear and the otheer with a heap of tools in it and really no lower

dub626
Post #51

Yeh vans are fresh. I'd love to get one n have the back all decked out in furry carpet n sh*t. Dont ride moto-x or anythin would just love all that in-car space. Could do so many dif things in the back, not to mention the exterior.

dumbo_on_the_northside
Post #52

QUOTE(irollon24s @ Jul 28 2006, 01:47 PM) [snapback]1280101932[/snapback]

yer mate got love da low ace's dont lower it to much cause it will go lower wit all da bike,gear in it

from what i can make out.........your an idiot.......
dry.gif

QUOTE(dub626 @ Aug 24 2006, 04:45 PM) [snapback]1280183452[/snapback]

would just love all that in-car space. Could do so many dif things in the back.

'Shaggin Wagon'..... laugh.gif

Old Suzmot
Post #53

You need a Suzuki Carry Truck.

Will take your bike NP.

Mookie
Post #54

some dodgy pics of my van
its a 1976 beford van
its got a ford 9inch a 202 and a 3sp manual.
plus a full respray 12slotters pimed out interious magna interoir falcon dash etc.

its gunna be for sale if i cant find a more powerful motor and/or lwb 4x4 chassis soon

and an H something bullbar

2_wheelin
Post #55

QUOTE(Old Suzmot @ Aug 29 2006, 02:31 AM) [snapback]1280196591[/snapback]

You need a Suzuki Carry Truck.

Will take your bike NP.

haha that things awsome

H@nDFoRD XMO70
Post #56

hey all , any1 interested in buyin the xmo70 toyota hiace van , 95 lwb air and stear 193 000 kms, fully custom body all door handles shaved , tailgate , reat air vents, ariel, 19inch vault crystals, clear taillights z2 mirrors, tint mechanical poppers , interio fully custom with 2 recaro reclinable buckts, dash , doors, aall done inyellow with black stichinm all the rear boparded and carpeted, front carpeted, full show car , 2much 2 wtritre down please call if interested 0432 021 141, thanku gotta go !

PHATNESS!!!
Post #57

i got a 91 Tarago exactly like the green one u got in your lot of pics....11peice kit from japan deep dish Merc style 18's custom Holden Cherry Black paint....kit needs a lil work but i got a mate whos gonna fix it up for me schmick as. I will sell it for the right price it is one of a kind and gets soooo many looks....PM me if u keen for some pics

H@nDFoRD XMO70
Post #58

4sale 0432 021 141......... $20 000, full show car , no van like it around MUSTSELL

rXtubz
Post #59

mazda bongo van, 13b PP will do the trick

Armageddon
Post #60

If I had a spare 20 laying around I'd take it straight up, exactly what I want for the shop!

roweysvn
Post #61

I love vans!

IPB Image

2_wheelin
Post #62

hhaha ur a funny one rowey

sammi18
Post #63

anyone interested in starting up a van club?? There is some major problems with the dept of transport. Would like other van owners to help me fight qld transport on the wheel issue. toyota.hiace at hotmail . com

markdonnellyesfmx
Post #64

hey i race mx im onli on my l's ive got 96swb hiace and its good, it fits 2 bikes in, its still under construction thou.
hope u find a van.

christopher
Post #65

Get a hiace for sure. But go a 97-05. The shapes just better to get chrome parts for.

monkey666
Post #66

my mate has a hiace and it fits my quad bike in there easy as with a thumsta

drift_boy_007
Post #67

i have a Beddy van, atm its got a 202 4 speed, but i want to (probably will never get round to doing it) put in a efi 5 litre 5 speed. i will put up some pics, and also some pics of mates vans from sa..
we have a few, a black Econovan with a VR motor, a turbo'd ace and a few done up hiaces, (rims tint lowered)
my old man also had a 97 ace that i was gonna get but he sold it becauise it had over 380k on it.. [(work-runabout)he owns a TINT-A-CAR branch]

^ thats alot of typing, im sleepy

DODelaney
Post #68

anyone interested in starting up a van club?? There is some major problems with the dept of transport. Would like other van owners to help me fight qld transport on the wheel issue. toyota.hiace at hotmail . com

im keen up for that
ive got a 92 TOWNACE soon to be modded

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x