Red Nose Day Cruise! - Sunday 16th July, 2006  

Page 8 of 8
Jump to page
floydy
Post #246

anyone get pics of the silver capella if so ccan you please send to me by pm thanks had a good day apart from gearbox troubles on the way home

DODelaney
Post #247

great cruise guys had a mad day
thanks for a good intro into the cruising seen(i was a cruise virgin untilll today thanks ED)

ok have fun guys

86Civic
Post #248

Great day thanks all biggrin.gif
got some pics

good work by the chef well done thumbsup.gif
And the orginisers beer.gif
good to see the cops were getting into it facesjump.gif

-Paulie-
Post #249

great day!

was a big turnout and had heaps of fun.

slow laser
Post #250

yeah was a good day, good to see some nice cars out to. *cough* 2goggle, diaga's, a few nice rotors. was good.

GTRVspec95
Post #251

Great day out today thumbsup.gif

Thanks to Luke (Eisbaer) for organising the cruise and everyone who braved the hap hazard weather.

Sorry about the wait for snags but next time I think a gas barbeque is required as those electrics where about as hot as a warmed over fart in winter blink.gif

I believe the whole Tamborine police department now knows that 'Kat's cool' laugh.gif

2OGLE
Post #252

QUOTE(slow laser @ Jul 16 2006, 07:19 PM) [snapback]1280065216[/snapback]

yeah was a good day, good to see some nice cars out to. *cough* 2goggle, diaga's, a few nice rotors. was good.

stop coughing tongue.gif where was my hello?

Ozzroo
Post #253

Any more pics or video up the mountain ?

spookz
Post #254

Awesum day apart from slightly fresh weather... Thanx to everone involved in organising it :-)

herroyou
Post #255

was a good day
nice cop smile.gif
and im soo keeping my red nose hat 4 next year
it looked hot tongue.gif
will

86Civic
Post #256

My mate is editing vid at the mo should be posted in the next couple of days

Eisbaer
Post #257

Can I just say a big thank you to all those who came today and helped raise money for SIDS and Kids QLD, and an even BIGGER thank you to all the people who helped out today (with meeting points, BBQ etc!).

At a rough count, after taking out the cost of the sausages and drinks etc, it looks as though we made about $650! I'll post a final figure later in the week once I've had a chance to count it all and send it to SIDS and Kids.

-Luke

slow laser
Post #258

QUOTE(2OGLE @ Jul 16 2006, 07:48 PM) [snapback]1280065311[/snapback]

stop coughing tongue.gif where was my hello?

unsure.gif i dunno, i think i lost it ohmy.gif

ill make sure i make up for it next time tongue.gif

smashed
Post #259

Anyway, was an AWESOME drive up that mountain. good fun. The guy in the red r32 (champ tongue.gif) got 'arrested' so to speak by the ONLY cop up mount tambourine. well, was more along the lines of being taken to the station, but still had to go with the nice officer tongue.gif

turned out to be a good, non defect filled day biggrin.gif

Protius
Post #260

Was a great day, great turnout. Was good to see so many people supporting a good cause!

OSK
Post #261

yesh props to the people that organised it smile.gif

Post #262

HAd an awesome day, thanks heaps to the organisers!!!!
was a nice drive in the countryside on the way back too dry.gif
*note to self, NEVER follow Jamie*

roweysvn
Post #263

Was an awesome day, good work Eisbaer and Co. for the hard work, it paid off smile.gif

chrisrx
Post #264

was an awesome event, congrats to those who organised it. was good to see the other old mazdas out on the cruise.

Eisbaer
Post #265

does anyone know happen to remember the policeman's name? (or have a photo of his badge?) please PM me

roweysvn
Post #266

He was a sergent, and also the officer in charge, thats all i remember sad.gif

Kevin
Post #267

had a great day!

thanks to luke for organising such a great cruise!

the cops name was sargeant mick someone..forgot his last name :S

enchanted_vixen
Post #268

QUOTE(GTRVspec95 @ Jul 16 2006, 07:31 PM) [snapback]1280065256[/snapback]

I believe the whole Tamborine police department now knows that 'Kat's cool' laugh.gif

laugh.gif that was awesome, that cop was teh coolest!

thanks luke for a great day, was lots of fun and thankfully the weather was not too horrible. was fantastic to see so many people and its good to know so much money was raised thumbsup.gif

smile.gif

edi25
Post #269

would anyone have any photos of 'The Goat Track' ? that seemed like a pretty fun drive

subzeroR33
Post #270

Great day, good variety of cars and people.

Good to see the police joining in and not against us.

NiSlo
Post #271

QUOTE(Eisbaer @ Jul 16 2006, 09:37 PM) [snapback]1280065694[/snapback]

does anyone know happen to remember the policeman's name? (or have a photo of his badge?) please PM me

I've got a high res photo with him in it. I'll see if I can grab the name for ya when I get home.

org032
Post #272

hey guys the cops name was mick jones. i should know. lol.

man the guys in that silver s13 are mad troopers. thanks for the company guys made the cruise so much more enjoyable havin someone there i knew.

roweysvn
Post #273

why should you know?

org032
Post #274

i was the one person who got taken into the cop shop. a small misunderstanding but all sorted now.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 8 of 8
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x