Crash Pics... - Had Any? Someone Caused One? Post 'Em Up...  

Page 3 of 12
Jump to page
moe002
Post #71

This is what happens when your newly aquired Supra goes into a telegraph pole...

Thank god he wasnt hurt... poor bastard...

Sonic Drift
Post #72

shit thats the veilside kitted one from kamikaze.

not good.
was looking so much better without stickers etc.

do u know him moe?
If he wants to sell the rims let me know.
I love the model 7's.

pocketz
Post #73

holy shit... no doubt that happened today... cause yesterday it was lookin good!!! if i remember correctly!!!

poor bastard... what happened? it hasn't been raining so loss of traction couldn't be the cause unless he was goin fastish!?!

moe002
Post #74

it actually happened last night dude...

and he is a real careful driver and doesnt thrash her at all!!!

SCOOBY
Post #75

how did it happen moe???

juddo_031
Post #76

IPB Image

My old R31 after an old fart pulled in front of me without indicating

pocketz
Post #77

pic of my old bluey when some silly middle aged woman ran clean up my arse! She said she passed out... she was drivin a mid ef/el falcon.... opened her front guard like a tin can!!!! But yeah... she turned my rear panel into a crinkle cut chip!

WLD910
Post #78

^ Ouch!

Mookie
Post #79

i was talking the owner of the supra today

i'll get some pics of the light pole if i get a chance

moe002
Post #80

/\ /\ /\

you saw jimbo didja?!?! how is he? poor bugga...

Mookie
Post #81

i saw him yesterday with collis
and i saw colis today aswell.

i think he might be stalking me

moe002
Post #82

who collis?!?!

hahahaha... i bet he is too biggrin.gif you strapping young male you... BAHAHAHA

SIM300
Post #83

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

350 EH
Post #84

hmm nice 1 was u injured at all? if not it must of came pritty close. whos fault was it?

moe002
Post #85

HOLY SHIT!!!

where was that jonno?!?!

SIM300
Post #86

Happened this arvo to a member of the Australian 300ZX owners forum.
Driver of the 4x4 blacked out and hit pretty hard, apparently she is in hospital. Not sure if it's serious.
Just thought I post the pics up here for you all to see, as it's not everyday you get a 4x4 parked on your bonnet.

TE72-TURBO
Post #87

thats bullshit those things should be allowed on the road fucking hell its like a monster truck look what it did, and i bet some little old woman who wouldnt know how to drive a greasy stick up a dogs arse was behind the wheel. i cant believe people use these 4X4 to drive their kids to school they should have to have a special licence to drive them they are like a small truck and most people driving them these days never even use them to tow or go in the mud all u ever see is middle aged women driving them to the shops. arhh its so annoying they think they own the road too.

moe002
Post #88

yeah dude! nice comment!!!

they weight almost as much as a truck! 2.??? something tonne!!! tongue.gif

and yeah, a special licence should be compulsary! they should really only be used by country bumpkins and people who haul boats, heavy shit... etc... lol

nichy
Post #89

i take it that i came over the back of him....wow that is just liek a monster truck.

I have no probs with 4X4 but i do get what you mean about them been drivin by silly ppl.

a licence should be issued to ppl with heavy things or offroad ppl(as commented on b4)

commy38
Post #90

Okokokok.... All the pics so far are nufn compared to these!!!
Check these out, wat yall think? There not of my car or anyones i no...
i found em on a website sumwhere... thort i mite share... God damnit
Look at the dam pics... the entire engine is out of the friggen car...

Holy Shit at that?

Rainey
Post #91

Woah I never saw that post about the Supra, man would the insurance companies love to hate Jimbo... He did the same thing to his Celica a year ago, and I tell ya what, I wouldn't be lending him MY Toyota!

Jono, if we're talking about cars being stacked up then I have this one for the masses:
IPB Image

This guy rear-ended the truck at about 60km/h and scooped it up onto the bonnet.

EDIT: Ahh the infamous Audi stack, that shit is nasty. There is no hope of surviving that, note the bodybags off to the side.

alphabetic
Post #92

Bloody Volvo drivers

TRYHRD
Post #93

QUOTE(commy38 @ Jun 20 2006, 09:17 PM) [snapback]1279986758[/snapback]

Okokokok.... All the pics so far are nufn compared to these!!!
Check these out, wat yall think? There not of my car or anyones i no...
i found em on a website sumwhere... thort i mite share... God damnit
Look at the dam pics... the entire engine is out of the friggen car...

Holy Shit at that?

half cut any one?

Jord
Post #94

wonder if the guy in the audi is interested in selling his wheels?

commy38
Post #95

hahaha well... if hes not scattered into like... 15 pieces.... a bit in each pic lol... how bout the steeren wheel

Jord
Post #96

^^ it is called quoting mate

Q-SHIP
Post #97

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Was only a XL anyway, but after the insurance cleared 2 weeks later I bought a clean Honda prelude and here is what happen a week later- I won't mention what happened when my dad let me borrow his ford ute.
All of this happen within a month- true story!
IPB Image
IPB Image

commy38
Post #98

wat appened to the ute

Q-SHIP
Post #99

Might aswell share it- Smiley came up to my work we decided to go to town but lost control on the entry road to the highway near the blood vally (mornington Inn) the road was semi greasy and the rear stepped out, so I counter steered, but couldn't catch it. Slid nose first into the guard rail at around 80 clicks and wiped off the front end off the ute.

nichy
Post #100

so your a good driver then???

Did you go into the Godfarther friday night? Erexion ppl where there

Rainey
Post #101

Have you learnt your lesson?

Q-SHIP
Post #102

General I can hold my own with driving. Run of bad luck- it always happens in three
Yer was Godfathers- trying to break the "eating a bush pig burger and large sundae in under 10min"

Lesson has been learnt and drivning greatly improved

TRYHRD
Post #103

dads old subaru didnt like going though a big ditch... it tryed to push the strut tower stright though the bonnet.. ended up costing 13k to fix in the end

Q-SHIP
Post #104

Ouch!!

Nyssa
Post #105

QUOTE(Q-SHIP @ Jun 20 2006, 10:43 PM) [snapback]1279987220[/snapback]

General I can hold my own with driving. Run of bad luck- it always happens in three
Yer was Godfathers- trying to break the "eating a bush pig burger and large sundae in under 10min"

Lesson has been learnt and drivning greatly improved

Hahaha was a good night!! The record for a bush pig and sundae is now 8.08seconds!! facesjump.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 3 of 12
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x