Crash Pics... - Had Any? Someone Caused One? Post 'Em Up...  

Page 2 of 12
Jump to page
phatroll
Post #36

i remember that wheel sitting in at speedys a while back... hardcore as...

Hmmm, funny that, cos i only got that wheel out of the car 2 days ago. And the cars been at the wreckers for the last 9 months.

AO3330_GEM
Post #37

lol, owned..

I havent had a crash yet, nearly had one 3 days ater i bought my coupe,
Was heading out towards Westbury and i turned left at the roundabout just before you get into hagley i think it is, or hadspen, its the big one anyway,
was going along that back road to get to my mums, and hit a patch of gravel (road works, no signs) at 60kays sent the car sideways so that the front wheels where on the grass, and so where the back wheels, very narrow road....scared the shit out of me, was lucky to stop just before the telegraph pole!

spacattack
Post #38

happened about 6 months ago after a little bingle with a cement barrier on webster and gympie road intersection while raining ( in brisbane)

nuttin to major just needed new guard, bumper, headlight and diff ( diff was cause of the acco angry.gif )

prelude_chic92
Post #39

here's my little roo effort fron last thur nite, and a little snap shot from 1 the targa cars on fri.
My whole front bar gotta be replaced cause all the supports etc behind it have snapped and crumpled, was lucky the number plate bit stickin out the front didnt pierce my brand new radiator!

blitZ<SR20>
Post #40

damm tht ludes front bar looks bad...hope you get it fixed soon...i hit a roo last sunday an a bloody rabbit on monday...hate killin on da road...got blood all over my car now...

RBDRTY
Post #41

Spewin they fucked the Exige!!!

wantmoregrunt
Post #42

hey all this is my litle accident out the front of my place, power stearing froze and couldnt turn car locked up brakes but it was wet so slid into gutter and bounced into a tree. also selling motor and any other parts ppl might want, kit, windows and front spring all ready sold.

befor pic

the after pics

juddo_031
Post #43

Spotted that Lotus slamming into the guidepost at Ridgeway, fuck knows how he managed it

SCOOBY
Post #44

i was driving my work ute down to cygnet yesterday for a job and i was going up a hill then i heard a big bang car stopped in the middle of the road with a huge trailier on it and 10 cars waiting in line to get past thought i killed the gear box but a fella mentioned there was something on the road next to the 4x4 hoped out and had a look the bloody thing snapped all the axle bolts and shot the axle out the side of the wheel which left me there wait for our tow truck to come get me... 3 hrs later ill try get some pics of it today if the rain stops

VTEC_YO
Post #45

^^^^^ Bugga! How'd ya manage that?

SCOOBY
Post #46

just drivin up a hill then bang wasnt cool started to rain to

moe002
Post #47

Hey guys...

Okay, this is what happens when one of those African fellas deciedes to do a U-bolt straight into the side of your car using a silver Kia Rio...

As per usual, hardly anything happened to his... But stern words were said wink.gif hehe

But he did get fucked over pretty bad, his licence suspended (auto licence driving a manual, and car not rego'd) and because of that, his insurance company didnt cover him BAHAHAHA...

And then an exact week after this, my car got broken into... tongue.gif

darkangelz
Post #48

oooohhh it's never good when they do that.....

Have had two accidents in my rolla....in one i only dented my back guard and broke a tail light, but the other ladies car was a write off.....second one involved 4 other cars....and they said my poor baby was dead....but we fixed it anyway biggrin.gif still needs a respray tho.....

ian_and1
Post #49

just another pic i took sad.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

The guy has finaly contaced his insurance company (57 days later dry.gif ) so today the assessor is finaly coming out to have a look smile.gif

crazytrain_rolla
Post #50

never been in an accident of my own but witnessed a massive T -bone on the melefont and Newagate street intersection. 4 wheel drive took out a wagon. totally wrecked both cars and split the wagon's driver head open sad.gif

juddo_031
Post #51

Nailed a bloke in Huonville in my old R31, he was driving a new (at the time) Vy commie, both travelling in opposite directions.
He decided to pull into a driveway on my side of the road without indicating, I hit his L/H side doing 60. Wasnt pretty, his had 10k worth of damage, mine had 5, which was more than the car was worth, so it was written off. Got a crummy cheque for $2300. Fuckin lame. Will slap a few photos up later

moe002
Post #52

ian dude... 57 days is fucked...

how did things go with the assessor go?!?!

delazy
Post #53

QUOTE(moe002 @ May 19 2006, 01:51 PM) [snapback]6208972[/snapback]

Hey guys...

Okay, this is what happens when one of those African fellas deciedes to do a U-bolt straight into the side of your car using a silver Kia Rio...

As per usual, hardly anything happened to his... But stern words were said wink.gif hehe

But he did get fucked over pretty bad, his licence suspended (auto licence driving a manual, and car not rego'd) and because of that, his insurance company didnt cover him BAHAHAHA...

u werent joking huh mate! thats fucked! bloody fake niggas!!

calais03l
Post #54

QUOTE(moe002 @ May 19 2006, 01:51 PM) [snapback]6208972[/snapback]

Hey guys...

its just a scratch... lol

RBDRTY
Post #55

Tell everyone what you said to the bloke when he got out of his car Moe lmao

Ian, is that supposed to sit so high in the front or has it got no motor?

ian_and1
Post #56

QUOTE(moe002 @ May 20 2006, 03:39 PM) [snapback]6211491[/snapback]

ian dude... 57 days is fucked...

how did things go with the assessor go?!?!

HAHA he was a idot reckon i had some 2lt import motor in it....i was like yeah i wish my ride on lawn mower goes faster than my lancer

QUOTE(RBDRTY @ May 20 2006, 06:28 PM) [snapback]6211947[/snapback]

Ian, is that supposed to sit so high in the front or has it got no motor?

Nar it's in a dip that's why it looks higer tongue.gif

RA28
Post #57

i had my dream car and then it was gone

frenchie1001
Post #58

^^^^^^^what happened?

what sort of car was it?

RA28
Post #59

the car itself

hj kingswood sandman 308>333 racing pistons comp rolla rockers x drag car used 2 run nos not while i had it though ended up selling the motor for a few grand had no rust gts interior ect

the reason skinnys on front fats on back travaling over round corner 100kmh skinnys and fats=no grip on corners and a fkn fire hydrent fliped me onto the fence but sht happens

Sonic Drift
Post #60

^^^^^^

fuck dude......u get hurt?

that car was ptetty nice!
had weld drag rims didnt it?
My brothers mate owned that car about 7 or so years ago.
he built it.

had a hell tough donk.

moe002
Post #61

QUOTE(RBDRTY @ May 20 2006, 06:28 PM) [snapback]6211947[/snapback]

hahaha... ummm, that would be WAY too graphic for this site tongue.gif

nichy
Post #62

hahahahahah go one !!!!

would be funny and there is only one person that would get offended

Mookie
Post #63

who is that ?

RA28
Post #64

QUOTE(Sonic Drift @ May 22 2006, 08:59 PM) [snapback]6219173[/snapback]

^^^^^^

fuck dude......u get hurt?

that car was ptetty nice!
had weld drag rims didnt it?
My brothers mate owned that car about 7 or so years ago.
he built it.

had a hell tough donk.

yeh sounds like it weld wheels, toploader and all that

me and my mate crawled out of the thing when it was upside down my mate hand a bit of a stiff wrist and i got glass stuck in my face still there to. didn't get any pics of us though no skin colour showing just blood would havebeen good though
the worst thing was it had a full tank so thats the first thing i saw pissing from the car then a dude was about to kick the passenger side glass in to assist my mate spark spark! could have been worse

RBDRTY
Post #65

QUOTE(Mookie @ May 23 2006, 11:28 AM) [snapback]6220357[/snapback]

who is that ?

I think Nichy gave it away lol

nichy
Post #66

anyone see the orange car flipped out side bunnings last night?

cops everywhere

SCOOBY
Post #67

what sort of car was it????

nichy
Post #68

i dont know....was a hatch back im pretty sure. i was on delivery so i was looking out for house numbers at the time.

was faded so it was pretty old...maybe a colt....really not sure

but how do you flip your car on the highway...on a straight???

Jord
Post #69

hey kyle sigs have to be a certain size and urs is way to big
just letting u no cos ive been told off.

SCOOBY
Post #70

ill do a bit of a fixy job soon

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 12
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x