Anzac Day Cruise  

Page 11 of 11
Jump to page
57EAM
Post #351

QUOTE(samuel_francais @ Apr 25 2006, 07:01 PM) [snapback]6137830[/snapback]

Shhh you'll get the emissions people on to me ohnoes.gif

Apparently there weren't any flames either. I'm a sad panda sad.gif.

Another time ey... tongue.gif Posted a pic of your car in the cruising section if you want it.

https://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....howtopic=133994

WREX
Post #352

Good to meet all u fellas...make sure u yell out at me when u see me at Milton and Aspley. And most of u referred to me as the GOT KW's guy but my names Michael "Webby" and the ol' girl's name is Hayles.

Catcha's thatnks for an awsome cruise and ur all actually not that bad....a litttle different from the usual wrx cruises that don't get below 120km//hr through the Gold Coast Hinterlands shocked.gif

delliii
Post #353

LOOK AT TEH FULLY SICK COMMO STUNTIN' WIT DA DOO'S OPEN! HOLLA! HOLLA! HOLLA!

whoever that was deserves a medal!!

57EAM
Post #354

ph34r.gif

Mr.B
Post #355

QUOTE(WREX @ Apr 25 2006, 07:05 PM) [snapback]6137843[/snapback]

Good to meet all u fellas...make sure u yell out at me when u see me at Milton and Aspley. And most of u referred to me as the GOT KW's guy but my names Michael "Webby" and the ol' girl's name is Hayles.

Catcha's thatnks for an awsome cruise and ur all actually not that bad....a litttle different from the usual wrx cruises that don't get below 120km//hr through the Gold Coast Hinterlands shocked.gif

hahaha, you must of heard the bang at exit 57, i was behind you and hayles opened the door to see if your tyre blew out

shawty_drifta
Post #356

QUOTE(delliii @ Apr 25 2006, 07:05 PM) [snapback]6137847[/snapback]

LOOK AT TEH FULLY SICK COMMO STUNTIN' WIT DA DOO'S OPEN! HOLLA! HOLLA! HOLLA!

whoever that was deserves a medal!!

kevs photo skillz!!

513EPA
Post #357

QUOTE(WREX @ Apr 25 2006, 07:05 PM) [snapback]6137843[/snapback]

any time pimp juice...... hahahah go team KW's tongue.gif pm me or add my msn wen u wanna cruise HOLA HOLA HOLA

KYA15
Post #358

hahaha^^^^

nismo_gurl
Post #359

hey guys. that was an awesome day. one well planned out, even if a few of us did get lost, we still eventually made it there. which was good. thanks to kya15 for organising it, a day well done. we should do one of these again in the near coulple of mths. great turnout too. alot of new faces.

was a fab day guys.

ciao

MNK51
Post #360

QUOTE(Kevin @ Apr 25 2006, 06:40 PM) [snapback]6137696[/snapback]

57eam, deliii and myself stunted wit da doo's open

LMAO seen 57EAM doing that b4, funny as, but Kev Bahahahaha!!!! LMAO Wish id seen that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(WREX @ Apr 25 2006, 07:01 PM) [snapback]6137826[/snapback]

Oh i didn't see any of u bitches at Yatala pies afterwards. It was soooo good and we saw a black CORVETTE STINGRAY....number plates "ONLY 1" it was gold.

Actually it was black the bit i was referring to as gold was the number plate it was gold = it was awsome

I saw that on way home too, very nice thumbsup.gif
Yeah we were thinking of stopping off at yatala pies on the way home, but my boy finally went to sleep so we tried to enjoy that time lol

57EAM
Post #361

About time this was closed i think...

nismo_gurl
Post #362

thats good, at least you got some quiet time on the way home. the day must of drained him out.

HSV
Post #363

Closed, as per the norm, thanks to the spammers.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 11 of 11
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
6 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x