Jump to page
delliii
Post #161

drool.gif OMR32 drool.gif

t3AM MAYH3M R1d3R - yeah, that has already been said i think smile.gif

KYA15
Post #162

mmmmmmmm r32's mmmmmm

t3AM MAYH3M R1d3R, if you wanna organise it ill post it in my original thread, just as long as your at springwood by 10:15

(YAY MY 1000th GENERAL POST!!!!)

MNK51
Post #163

QUOTE(KYA15 @ Apr 23 2006, 12:47 PM) [snapback]6130894[/snapback]

i dont think it does delliii because i think most people presumed that we would be going mt tambo way any hoo
POLL IS UP AND RUNNING NOW GO VOTE!

I cant see the poll sad.gif

My vote is GRMLN way thumbsup.gif

KYA15
Post #164

https://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....howtopic=133591

link to psot thread

delliii
Post #165

hey sorry bout this guys, but due to the price of the snags i bought, im gonna have to charge a dollar or something for them.. sad.gif

MNK51
Post #166

Its all good, im sure no one will complain smile.gif

KYA15
Post #167

hahaha as long as there not cooking they wont complain tongue.gif, how many did you buy (looking so i know how much bread i need to buy)

delliii
Post #168

i got 60 snags. So get like.. 3 loaves of bread i guess..

KYA15
Post #169

ok sweet will do

mr big
Post #170

oh goodie ,i see that j2racing is going .
c if im still gay on tuesday hay ,oh you might need your key board

t3AM MAYH3M R1d3R
Post #171

Ok. I was thinkin we'd just meet you at Hinze, but whatever's easy smile.gif

But that's a fair price for snags and stuff mate, i'm sure everyone would be happy to pay that smile.gif

delliii
Post #172

^ its not a cruise without the "cruising" tongue.gif

MNK51
Post #173

mr big, no offense but please keep issues in pm. Really dont want this thread shut!

Kevin
Post #174

QUOTE(Lucy_2004 @ Apr 22 2006, 03:50 PM) [snapback]6129377[/snapback]

thats just one of his girlfriends.. he may have a few..you never really know.. i learnt the effed up way anyway hey kev...

wtf's your problem luci? im happy now, why cant you just accept that and be happy for me? atleast i dont steal guys who my friends like wink.gif

on a lighter note, i say we take the gremln route, nice scenery and a nice drive

t3AM MAYH3M R1d3R
Post #175

QUOTE(delliii @ Apr 23 2006, 06:18 PM) [snapback]6131468[/snapback]

^ its not a cruise without the "cruising" tongue.gif

I know, but i'm from NSW champ, so the boys think 'our' cruise could be from cooly to Hinze, that whatever you kids do next. tongue.gif

Sorry to dissapoint

J2Racing
Post #176

Sounds like it will be a great day for all in attendance..... is there anything else we should bring?? chips, sauce, etc?

t3AM MAYH3M R1d3R
Post #177

I say everyone should make the effort to bring something, whether it be sauce, corn chips, dips etc. Make for a good day!

Also, maybe a frisbee, cricket stumps, ball and bat, something to play with.

Kevin
Post #178

QUOTE(t3AM MAYH3M R1d3R @ Apr 23 2006, 06:32 PM) [snapback]6131506[/snapback]

I say everyone should make the effort to bring something, whether it be sauce, corn chips, dips etc. Make for a good day!

kat thats a very good idea smile.gif

t3AM MAYH3M R1d3R
Post #179

Of course it is, you know i'm full of good ideas tongue.gif

You know that Kevvy smile.gif

KYA15
Post #180

well im providing coke for $1, bread, tamoto sauce, and delliii is providing sausages for $1

delliii
Post #181

^^ maybe 50c if the right amount of people show smile.gif

KYA15
Post #182

oh ok, well there you go people BARGIN!

delliii
Post #183

laugh.gif

just a little incentive (spelling) to make people come LMAO!

t3AM MAYH3M R1d3R
Post #184

Organise prices on the day, with the amount of people there etc.

I'm sure people won't mind paying a little extra if worse comes to worse

KYA15
Post #185

yer its basicly a free lunch, hahaha, 1.50 for a snag and drink pretty good i think,

oh and guys, when we get split up (and we will) make sure (if your the leader of that group) that you know were you going, if you dont pull over and wait for someone who does, and once again look out for the lights up on tambo in the middle of nowere

delliii
Post #186

the leaders at the very front should slow down and wait for the guys that get left behind.. the UHF's will assist in letting everyone know if someone gets left behind smile.gif

KYA15
Post #187

yer, ill be at the front with minks, and ill have a UHF (thanks to Mr.B) so if you stuck somewere use that and we will wait, other wise we will just keep going and then everyone will get lost

Kevin
Post #188

following the people at the front is good, i did it on the gremln cruise and was one of the few ppl who got there without getting lost tongue.gif

KYA15
Post #189

well just make sure you all have a map everyone!

delliii
Post #190

w0000t 2 days!!!

MNK51
Post #191

QUOTE(delliii @ Apr 23 2006, 06:57 PM) [snapback]6131608[/snapback]

the leaders at the very front should slow down and wait for the guys that get left behind.. the UHF's will assist in letting everyone know if someone gets left behind smile.gif

Yes well said!!!

I have a spare cb too if someone needs it. A friend has it atm, but I will grab it back. You will just need to supply your own batteries!
I honestly cannot let everyone know how good cbs are for cruises like this!!!

Cameras too, anyone with cameras please bring them smile.gif Would love to get some great shots of the day.

Oh we will bring onions too if anyone would like them to go on snags biggrin.gif

J2Racing
Post #192

ill bring my camera along on the condition someone can upload the pics for me.... my stupid bitza computer doesnt even have bloody usb or card reader

delliii
Post #193

^^ are you the dude with the awesome phone from last tuesday night that was helping change the dudes wheel????

KYA15
Post #194

ok guys im actually writing up some directions to the dam from springwood,

EDIT: my street directory doesnt have the coast in it, so would someone mind writing me soe directions for everone, jsut to make i easier on me so i dont get to pissed off people keep getting lost tongue.gif oh and there is a cupple of free cokes to whomever does it lol tongue.gif

evo201
Post #195

i think i will be there it will be the debut cruise for my new evo....

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 5 of 11
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x