ill bring me and my girl.... and a empty stomach.. tongue.gif

*dances for the snags*

much appreciative deli...

Lucy_2004
Post #130

ill bring me...

shawty_drifta
Post #131

edit: ok my original ride didnt work out laugh.gif so yeah if anyone has a spare seat thatd be good.. i promise im not a lil shit smile.gif ill chip in for fuel if it comes down to it lol

werd.gif

SSScarecrow
Post #132

i got 2 spare seats if ne one wants in, (plus i could use the $$ for fuel) wink.gif

add me to msn - [email protected]

jeb89
Post #133

umm well im going to korn/disturbed concert monday night... what time will u guys be up and about?? cause i might go round to yours.... its either this cruise or straddy.... and i think hanging out with u girls is alot better than swimming where sharks are....
so would i be able to get lifts with u chickens??

FISHTANK
Post #134

i might try and show sum panel but it will have to be the gf drivin wacko.gif i lost my licence sad.gif sad.gif so yeah ill c wat the go is and maybe try and get to meet sum of you

J2Racing
Post #135

If anyone needs a lift and cant chip in for fuel dosh... we are taking 2 cars and should have at least some spare seats, best part about it, they are salary sacrifice vehicles, therefore all fuel is covered... gotta love the mobil and shell fuel cards.... mwhahahahahaa. ne ways, let me know if you need a lift, we are in forest lake (westside) and will prob meet with the rest at milton before heading down, so let us know if you need to be picked up or are going to meet us somewhere. oh yeah, best to either pm me or add me to msn to organise... dont wanna fill the thread with spam

And just one last thing.... if your a n00b, dont worry, so are we, and more than welcome to take anyone, not just people we know.... because basically, well we dont know anyone much yet.

SSScarecrow
Post #136

well ive still got one seat avaliable in my car. one just got filled by FISHTANK.

miss_accord if ur keen for a lift email me

[email protected]

Andrew_OYE44
Post #137

QUOTE(jeb89 @ Apr 22 2006, 10:19 PM) [snapback]6130206[/snapback]

umm well im going to korn/disturbed concert monday night... what time will u guys be up and about?? cause i might go round to yours.... its either this cruise or straddy.... and i think hanging out with u girls is alot better than swimming where sharks are....
so would i be able to get lifts with u chickens??

Not with me you wont because my car has 9 new fucking scratches on it that DONT polish out from you rubbing up against it last night despite me going rank at you for it at least twice that i can remember.

Pay for my respray and you can have a lift with us thumbsup.gif

Ill probably have a few spare seats for those that arent planning to damage my car.

Cheers

Andrew

Lost_In_Logan
Post #138

hi all,

i dont know if ill b able to get there or not, as i have promised to go into the anzac day march in brisbane.
Im just working out which one i should go too.

ill have to let u know Kyal, on monday sorry !!

delliii
Post #139

QUOTE(513EPA @ Apr 22 2006, 04:42 PM) [snapback]6129495[/snapback]

ill bring me and my girl.... and a empty stomach.. tongue.gif

*dances for the snags*

much appreciative deli...

its delliii tongue.gif i have nothing to do with a deli laugh.gif

ON TOPIC: sounds like its gonna be a good day smile.gif
hmmm to drive myself, or go in style in the 57EAM-mobile... unsure.gif

57EAM-mobile it is tongue.gif

Lucy_2004
Post #140

yeh jen that should be ok..but i dunno if andrew going to let you in his car.. he is real pissed... but i dunno wat time we be awake.. we have a big monday night ahead of us... a hole lotta alco lol... well every 21st does.. but umm ill talk to u tommoro at school n let ya know ok

Post #141

QUOTE(Lucy_2004 @ Apr 23 2006, 09:02 AM) [snapback]6130567[/snapback]

yeh jen that should be ok..but i dunno if andrew going to let you in his car.. he is real pissed... but i dunno wat time we be awake.. we have a big monday night ahead of us... a hole lotta alco lol... well every 21st does.. but umm ill talk to u tommoro at school n let ya know ok

Uh yeh not a good move jen dry.gif

I won't be attending as I have study to do and also as luci said a 21st monday night. Bah. Hope yaz all have fun smile.gif

Andrew_OYE44
Post #142

QUOTE(Lucy_2004 @ Apr 23 2006, 09:02 AM) [snapback]6130567[/snapback]

but i dunno if andrew going to let you in his car.. he is real pissed...

Yes i am really incredibly fuckin pissed as due to jen i now have to have my whole passenger side of my car resprayed.

no there is no f**kin way im letting you come with me smile.gif

On a side note....guys what route are you taking to hinze dam? are you going out through tamboreen similar to gremlin cruise or just heading straight there?

Cheers

Andrew

KYA15
Post #143

ummmm it will be the same as the GRMLN crusie im pretty sure seeing as most people rember that, the only annoyence is going to be those fucking lights in the middle of no were, be mindful of them, we dont want a repeat of last time (2 cars had a minor bingle)

oh and if the people who know the way caould you please see me somtime at sprinwood maccas be for we leave

and for delliii how many sausages/meat you planing on bringing?

delliii
Post #144

i think my vote goes to the highway.. for economy smile.gif

but then there's no fun... hmmm

KYA15 - enough for about 60 - 80 people hopefully unsure.gif will find out this arvo smile.gif

KYA15
Post #145

hmmm i dont know the way on the highway, would you lead delliii?

delliii
Post #146

its pretty easy on the highway.. but its up to you man.. your cruise smile.gif

KYA15
Post #147

alright, ummmm well the highway would be easyer on fule for people, and a few people have complained about not being able to afford fule so we will go on the highway,

would you be able to write some instructions out to get to the dam via the highway please delliii (or any body in that matter)

QUOTE(Lost_In_Logan @ Apr 23 2006, 01:49 AM) [snapback]6130492[/snapback]

hi all,

i dont know if ill b able to get there or not, as i have promised to go into the anzac day march in brisbane.
Im just working out which one i should go too.

ill have to let u know Kyal, on monday sorry !!

mate youve promised yaself to the march so go to that

MNK51
Post #148

Ok first of all...
KEEP YOUR FUCKING SPAM TO PM'S GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We all know who I am talkign about here. I have nothing against your girls, but I am sooooo sick of cruise threads being closed due to you guys posting utter rubbish that doesnt need to be put on here!
Yes we all occasionaly spam a thread, but not to the extent you two have been! sad.gif

ONTOPIC - The cruise sounds like its going to be an awesome day biggrin.gif
KYA15 im pretty sure I remeber the route or most of it from the GRMLN cruise, so more than happy to help out in any way I can.
We may have a spare seat on the day also.

Lookign forward to it & let me know if I can help in any way smile.gif

KYA15
Post #149

hmmm well ill let people say what route they want to go on today and what ever one has more intrest in we will take, i still have the instructions from the GRMLN crusie so that could come in handy

oh and thatnks for the spam message i way about to explod cause of it lol tongue.gif

EDIT: just realized the GRMLN cruise is ulsess as it is from beenliegh

MNK51
Post #150

We could cruise form Springwood down the freeway to Beenleigh and take the GRMLN cruise from there?
Dunno, just a suggestion.

Maybe you should make a poll?
I know I spoke with a few ppl last night and they were keen to go the GRMLN way.

KYA15
Post #151

yer im keen on that as well, we will go that way and go the GRMLN crusie route do you wanna lead the crusie there, ill be right behinde ya?

delliii
Post #152

if going the highway route means more people, i reckon we should go that way.... i'm 99% sure its signed from the highway till the dam

KYA15
Post #153

i dont think it does delliii because i think most people presumed that we would be going mt tambo way any hoo

POLL IS UP AND RUNNING NOW GO VOTE!

MNK51
Post #154

Umm yeah ok I will lead if u guys want me too.

Personally I like the GRMLN way and yes i think a fair few ppl have presumed we are going that way.
I still think you should put up a poll and that way we can see what everyones thoughts are.

delliii
Post #155

wink.gif easy as that thumbsup.gif lol

Me and 57EAM will stay back.. take pics etc.

KYA15
Post #156

POLL IS UP AND RUNNING

J2Racing
Post #157

Slight change of plans on my side of things.... both me and jay are coming taking 2 cars, plus jay is bringing his missus, and a mate is coming along for the ride with me, plus another mate wants to join in in his 92 prelude... still leaves heaps of spare seats tho

KYA15
Post #158

sweet as mate

t3AM MAYH3M R1d3R
Post #159

OMG i may meet you kids at Hinze Dam, for southsiders maybe meet at Mudgie shell?

Sorry if this has been said cbf reading thru all pages smile.gif

jeffers1987
Post #160

will be there with either 1 or 2 black r32s

the certain one is OMR32 and the other will be black with 18s

so yeah seeya at aspley

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 4 of 11
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x