Honda Vs Nissan 24th March 2006  

Page 2 of 12
Jump to page
RetardedMonkey
Post #36

QUOTE(solowH22 @ Mar 1 2006, 04:24 PM)
nissan list at all? so we know who us H boys going against...
[right][snapback]5974180[/snapback][/right]

Sorry bud, list is at home. Am at work til 7PM QLD.

Will post when I get home though smile.gif

WHITE R32
Post #37

hey RetardedMonkey i think all these honda guys are scared... look at em they are dropping like flies!!!! hahahaha

the cars i am bringing are street registered cars so therefore i see no problem heck we drive the things to work 2 days a week smile.gif

17SON
Post #38

QUOTE(WHITE R32 @ Mar 1 2006, 06:02 PM)
hey RetardedMonkey i think all these honda guys are scared... look at em they are dropping like flies!!!! hahahaha

the cars i am bringing are street registered cars so therefore i see no problem heck we drive the things to work 2 days a week smile.gif
[right][snapback]5974569[/snapback][/right]

Dropping like flies? LOL last time I checked we had a hell of a lot less spots available than the Nissan team. Proves all these Honda guys aren't shitting themselves over a turboed Nissan wink.gif

So if you mistakenly think we're scared of you, you're sadly wrong champ wink.gif We can't wait to take it to ya anymore than you can tongue.gif

But more to the point, if at the end of the day everyone can come back home, safely and in one piece, and post up photos and comments about how much fun they had with each other on the day, then I think it'll be a hell of a successful day and that's exactly what we're aiming for.

RetardedMonkey
Post #39

Yeah, im surprised at the lack of interest by Nissan owners. We're only half full.

WHITE R32
Post #40

ill spread the word..... NEIL_SE would love to run his car.... ill see what local intrest i can stir up for ya....

17SON im just stirrin.... i cant wait to get down there and have a good squirt... as my fiancee pointed out its been a few years since ive been to any sprints/track days so im keen as hell and the new car hasnt seen anything other than powercruise so im gonna detune it to around 400rwhp so i dont cause any dramas/hurt someone hahaha....

17SON
Post #41

QUOTE(WHITE R32 @ Mar 1 2006, 06:57 PM)
ill spread the word..... NEIL_SE would love to run his car.... ill see what local intrest i can stir up for ya....

17SON im just stirrin.... i cant wait to get down there and have a good squirt... as my fiancee pointed out its been a few years since ive been to any sprints/track days so im keen as hell and the new car hasnt seen anything other than powercruise so im gonna detune it to around 400rwhp so i dont cause any dramas/hurt someone hahaha....
[right][snapback]5974747[/snapback][/right]

I know dude...it's cool smile.gif Part and parcel of being a part of something like this. Just means you're actually interested in getting out there, turning a few heads and having a good time...which is a good thing smile.gif

RetardedMonkey
Post #42

1. Steve - Onevia - 02DRF
2. James - R32 GTST - 128IVM
3. Kris - S12 Gazelle - 57OOGE
4. Jerome - S13 Strawberry - PIG513
5. Jamie - R33 GTR Vspec - 888ETZ
6. Sticky - S13 Silvia - SRB20
7. Dave - 180SX - 91MPY
8. Carolyn - 180SX - 177IWS
9. Jon - S13 Silvia - 70OKW
10. Jon - S13 Silvia - 600JAD
11. Sven - Onevia - 21OWD
12. Darren - 180SX - 180G0
13. Chris - S15 Silvia - TAINTD
14. Luke - N14 Pulsar - 54VED
15. Maccattack - R33 GTR - PRM001
16. Baboo - R34 GTR Vspec - 28GTR
17. Jago - R32 GTST - JAG087
18. Russell - R32 GTR - 045HXS
19. Mick & Jay - R33 GTST -
20. Josh - Sil80 - 314FRG

If anyone wants to be taken OFF the list, please post/pm me. Some of these people have been bugging me about it, but have no completely confirmed their positions.

CruisinWrx
Post #43

is there still room for honda???

if so count me and my civic vti in there!!!!

17SON
Post #44

QUOTE(CruisinWrx @ Mar 1 2006, 07:45 PM)
is there still room for honda???

if so count me and my civic vti in there!!!!
[right][snapback]5974912[/snapback][/right]

Send me a PM with your name, car and numberplates mate and I'll add you to the list.

Be quick though as there are only 4 spots available and Mayhem Motorsports are interested in attending.

70SIC
Post #45

haha have fun people thumbsup.gif
i will have to go for the nissan's because i use to have a s13 silvia.... but just sold it

TUN35
Post #46

I hope someone is going along to take pics for the day!!! I want to be informed of all that happens!! Video would be good too.

Good luck with the day everyone and thanks again to Ash for organising it all. Hope it all goes well thumbsup.gif

ONE600
Post #47

Hope we can just focus on just the sprint track and clubman track layouts. Coz the grandprix layout is not as exciting and is very hard on the brakes.

17SON
Post #48

QUOTE(ONE600 @ Mar 2 2006, 02:20 PM)
Hope we can just focus on just the sprint track and clubman track layouts. Coz the grandprix layout is not as exciting and is very hard on the brakes.
[right][snapback]5977561[/snapback][/right]

I'll point that out to Keith. Thanks Rob

neil_se
Post #49

QUOTE(ONE600 @ Mar 2 2006, 02:20 PM)
[right][snapback]5977561[/snapback][/right]

Bah, you just know that the nissans will own you on the straights. tongue.gif JK

I'm still spewing that i can't race, but i'll see what support i can drum up on nissansilvia.

17SON
Post #50

QUOTE(neil_se @ Mar 2 2006, 08:22 PM)
Bah, you just know that the nissans will own you on the straights. tongue.gif JK
I'm still spewing that i can't race, but i'll see what support i can drum up on nissansilvia.
[right][snapback]5978809[/snapback][/right]

LoL I'm not doubting that at all tongue.gif All in good fun...what you make up in the straights we'll take from you in the corners tongue.gif hahaha!

b18c_crx
Post #51

hey can we pay on the day? i am in for honda. got a honda crx with b18c conversion! thumbsup.gif hope i can make it wink.gif

17SON
Post #52

QUOTE(b18c_crx @ Mar 3 2006, 11:34 PM)
hey can we pay on the day? i am in for honda. got a honda crx with b18c conversion!  thumbsup.gif  hope i can make it  wink.gif
[right][snapback]5983453[/snapback][/right]

Mate, you're more than welcome to be on the team but unfortunately the track has to be paid for before we get there on the day.

If we could all pay on the day it would make it so much easier but since the track is hired exclusively to the Honda and Nissan competitors, we have to pay before turning up.

Cheers.

Glider
Post #53

Faxed my form and stuff yesterday thumbsup.gif

RetardedMonkey
Post #54

We're still not even up to 20 Nissan competitors, so come on guys.

avalonea
Post #55

Count me in since i can get a spot smile.gif

Josh - sil80 - 314frg <- work that one out

`josh

Morgish
Post #56

QUOTE(avalonea @ Mar 4 2006, 10:19 AM)
314frg <- work that one out

umm Honda's don't know whats coming for them? tongue.gif

Dean
Post #57

wish i can go ay... someone picked the wrong date for me tongue.gif

oh well dependin on how good it turns out... i'm sure someone can organise for another one... and hopefully i can show up for that biggrin.gif

good luck to the nissan boys hsdance.gif hsdance.gif hsdance.gif

can't wait to see the pics for the event facesjump.gif

17SON
Post #58

QUOTE(Morgish @ Mar 4 2006, 10:41 AM)
umm Honda's don't know whats coming for them? tongue.gif
[right][snapback]5983840[/snapback][/right]

No but that's what makes it interesting wink.gif tongue.gif

Hope most of you guys with high powered cars know how to use em on a racetrack but wink.gif It's easy enough to have a high powered car but if you can't drive it there's not really much point in trying to scare us with it then is there tongue.gif

Andrew_OYE44
Post #59

QUOTE(17SON @ Mar 4 2006, 01:58 PM)
No but that's what makes it interesting wink.gif tongue.gif

Hope most of you guys with high powered cars know how to use em on a racetrack but wink.gif It's easy enough to have a high powered car but if you can't drive it there's not really much point in trying to scare us with it then is there tongue.gif
[right][snapback]5984309[/snapback][/right]

It wont matter anyway ash...because you dont have a high powered car and you cant drive for shit biggrin.gif facesjump.gif

Haha...what time is it man? might come out for a look see. I couldnt find it anywhere on the thread?

beastwars
Post #60

i say we should organize a day for wrx's to take on the winners of this day. biggrin.gif

RetardedMonkey
Post #61

QUOTE(beastwars @ Mar 4 2006, 02:58 PM)
i say we should organize a day for wrx's to take on the winners of this day. biggrin.gif
[right][snapback]5984422[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, I think the GTRs vs WRXs would be a nice match.

PKR
Post #62

Thats a good idea!!! Then the winner of that can take on some NSX's tongue.gif

17SON
Post #63

Hahaha crackup tongue.gif

And Andrew...shouldn't you be concentrating on buying a car first before you give me shit tongue.gif

Whats the bet you end up buying a Honda after the Statesman tongue.gif

Andrew_OYE44
Post #64

QUOTE(17SON @ Mar 4 2006, 06:08 PM)
Hahaha crackup tongue.gif

And Andrew...shouldn't you be concentrating on buying a car first before you give me shit tongue.gif

Whats the bet you end up buying a Honda after the Statesman tongue.gif
[right][snapback]5984860[/snapback][/right]

You are just jealous because last time we raced out at willowbank i annialated you every run tongue.gif

And u didnt answer my question in the original post tongue.gif I know you are intellectually challenged but i thought you had grasped the concepts of reading facesjump.gif

What time is this taking place?

NISMO_31
Post #65

QUOTE(Andrew_OYE44 @ Mar 4 2006, 06:10 PM)
You are just jealous because last time we raced out at willowbank i annialated you every run tongue.gif

And u didnt answer my question in the original post tongue.gif  I know you are intellectually challenged but i thought you had grasped the concepts of reading  facesjump.gif

What time is this taking place?
[right][snapback]5984864[/snapback][/right]

Haha, I'm a witness tongue.gif

Damn, if I didn't have to work, I'd love to take you on Ash, hopefully next time thumbsup.gif

Andrew_OYE44
Post #66

QUOTE(NISMO_31 @ Mar 4 2006, 06:29 PM)
Haha, I'm a witness  tongue.gif

Damn, if I didn't have to work, I'd love to take you on Ash, hopefully next time  thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]5984904[/snapback][/right]

Ill borrow your car and go beat ash paul....if i can beat him in a silvia ill beat him in a skyline tongue.gif

And at least my annialation was witnessed tongue.gif

Sorry dont mean to go off topic...im still keen to know what time this is all occurring....might have to come for a look see since i was stupid and sold a car that i could have competed with rolleyes.gif

17SON
Post #67

First of all the last time I raced Paul's car I destroyed him on NOS and second of all the last time you raced me you didn't race the Civic...what's more the BOOSTED civic, you raced the Integra with the pathetic tune that Hardcore gave it the week before.

But yet....lol I still smashed you once down the track...so your winning streak isn't exactly intact tongue.gif

But yeah back to topic you whore biggrin.gif

17SON
Post #68

I raced Paul once and beat him on gas tongue.gif

I raced you many times....and beat you once...hell I beat you with an NA car and you were supposed to be a 13 second Silvia tongue.gif

You haven't tried me with boost yet Andrew tongue.gif

Anyways back to topic you whore tongue.gif

Andrew_OYE44
Post #69

QUOTE(17SON @ Mar 5 2006, 09:05 AM)
I raced Paul once and beat him on gas tongue.gif

I raced you many times....and beat you once...hell I beat you with an NA car and you were supposed to be a 13 second Silvia tongue.gif

You haven't tried me with boost yet Andrew tongue.gif

Anyways back to topic you whore tongue.gif
[right][snapback]5985961[/snapback][/right]

Hahah that one run i STILL got you in time tongue.gif

And ugh! You still didnt answer my question!

Maybe someone else can shed some light on what time this is all taking place?

3_series
Post #70

Honda Vs Nissan day is still going ahead however it is only for a half day starting in the afternoon at 1pm and finishing at 5pm or thereafter given light restrictions.

thumbsup.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 12
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x