Page 1 of 12
Jump to page
17SON
  • 17SON
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 11,054
Post #1 post 28th February 2006 - 09:03 AM
FINAL THREAD

Ok guys, for those of you who are appreciative enough of the fact that I have been away overseas flying with a new airline, I do apologise in not getting back to you.

Honda Vs Nissan day is still going ahead however it is only for a half day starting in the afternoon at 1pm and finishing at 5pm or thereafter given light restrictions. Now if you are interested in attending this event, we're gonna start a new list since so many people pulled out of the last list and it was so hard to keep a count of. I'd like those of you interested from the Honda Team however to PM me your name, car and numberplates so I can add you to the list.

Again I apologise for the delay. In regards to payment, we will be letting you know shortly what the go is with that. I believe it's around the $57 dollar mark (I think)

This post has been edited by 17SON: Feb 28 2006, 09:38 AM

--------------------
Bimmer Stylin - Soon to get the 335 Twin Turbo Coupe or M5!
Glider
Post #2

I'm in for Team Nissan
Carolyn- 180sx

17SON
Post #3

TEAM HONDA

1. Ash - Honda Civic Turbo - 17SON
2. Shane - Honda Prelude - SNEEZE
3. Aleks - Honda Civic VTiR - EKB16
4. Andrew - Honda Integra - 73GRA
5. Ian - Honda Prelude - 154HPD
6. Troy - Honda Integra 'R' - UUP41
7. Mike - Honda Civic Turbo - SHWCAR
8. Brad - Honda S2000 - 01UDE
9. Paul - Honda Civic - 40RGD
10. Cameron - Honda Prelude -
11. Andrew - Honda Integra -
12. Aneesh - Honda Integra 'R' - AAA15
13. Jansen - Honda Integra 'R' -
14. Chris - Honda Integra 'R' - CTX01 Team Centrax
15. Steve - Honda Integra 'R' - Team Centrax
16. Chris - Honda Accord Euro - EUR10
17. Adrian - Honda Civic VTiR - 156EDL
18. Sang - Honda Integra 'R' - 940HOO
19. David - Honda Integra 'R' - ???
20. Anthony - Honda Integra 'R' - BACHLR
21. Richard - Honda Integra 'R' - KRT28
22. Brian - Honda Civic - KRT88
23. Rob - Honda CRX - ONE600
24. Landon - Honda Accord - 800DBH
25. Dave F - Honda Civic - ???
26. Alvin - Honda Integra 'R' - FUNG
27. Vincent - Honda Integra - ???

`nigno
Post #4

Is there a new Nissan list too or just redoing the honda's ?

DRV71
Post #5

How exactly is it a honda vs nissan day, drags or something? Good luck for the honda ppl against any turbo nissans

tango
Post #6

count me in for team nissan

200sx
Post #7

yeah i guess i will be there

chic_b8
Post #8

where is this at is it free to watch

25YKU
Post #9

i think it will be a close battle! good luck guys have fun!!

fearlesss
Post #10

why dont people ever read threads before they post the same questions over and over ? Again like last time if yous dont fill your spots team toyota is here smile.gif

Jadles
Post #11

QUOTE(chic_b8 @ Feb 28 2006, 09:57 AM)
where is this at is it free to watch
[right][snapback]5968653[/snapback][/right]

I ask this question too! biggrin.gif

Morgish
Post #12

5700GE for Nissan.

Hope the day is more prepared then what it's been so far.

`nigno
Post #13

Count me in on the Nissan team, hopefully my car is 100% by then otherwise I wont have a chance against the Honda's sad.gif

*hides his standard 32*

RetardedMonkey
Post #14

Alright, this appears to be what is going on, I have literally only just woken up. I will be compiling a new list as per 17SON's instructions for Team Nissan.

I do already have definates from the last list as they have been bugging me since fuck knows how long ago. I will require PM's as I don't want to sift through the thread.

Name
Car
Plates

Cheers guys.

RetardedMonkey
Post #15

QUOTE(DRV71 @ Feb 28 2006, 09:14 AM)
How exactly is it a honda vs nissan day, drags or something? Good luck for the honda ppl against any turbo nissans
[right][snapback]5968546[/snapback][/right]

It's a track day at Queensland Raceway.

Running laps around the 3 different style circuits, then comparing lap times.

RetardedMonkey
Post #16

Im getting a list together as we speak, and being late for work at the same time. I know alot of people are going to miss out on this now, and for which I am sorry, but I am not the one who has put the deposit on the track etc for the day.

Morgish
Post #17

Name: Kris (morgish)
Car: S12 Gazelle (I hope you like it boys, I built it my self in my backyard)
Plates: 57:)0GE

Eggy
Post #18

Eggy (sven)
S13 Onevia of DOOM!!!!
21OWD

RetardedMonkey
Post #19

Nissan has 11 listed now.

I am not participating in this event. Car is definately not ready for the track smile.gif

BoostedS15
Post #20

Name: Chris
Car: S15
Plates: TAINTD

54VED
Post #21

Im in for the nissan team still biggrin.gif

Name: Luke
Car: n14 pulsar SSS
Plates: 54VED

RetardedMonkey
Post #22

Alrighty guys. There's 13 spots now taken.

Will be filled by end of day no doubt.

neil_se
Post #23

I'm not sure if you've had a PM from Jon Toon (WHITE_R32) but i know he's keen to keep his 1 or 2 spots.

I'd love to put in my carbon fibre GTR but i've got the 5.5 hour GAMSAT exam the next day sad.gif

RetardedMonkey
Post #24

QUOTE(neil_se @ Feb 28 2006, 11:09 AM)
I'm not sure if you've had a PM from Jon Toon (WHITE_R32) but i know he's keen to keep his 1 or 2 spots.

Dont worry mate, Jon has kept in very close contact with me for the entire length of this track day organisation process and he is top of the list.

BIG`O
Post #25

keep details to pm - we dont want another 30 pages of peoples details.

WHITE R32
Post #26

i cant wait... theres my silvia race car 70OKW and the sprint silvia also will be attending smile.gif so thats 2 spots if they are still available please...

ONE600
Post #27

Gona use a 160 hp crx, looking forward to breaking the 61sec on the sprint layout.

TUN35
Post #28

You can minus me off that list as i can't get the time off work sad.gif

17SON
Post #29

QUOTE(TUN35 @ Mar 1 2006, 07:36 AM)
You can minus me off that list as i can't get the time off work sad.gif
[right][snapback]5971870[/snapback][/right]

That's a pity man. Was looking forward to seeing ya out there...next time then smile.gif

For all competitors, I will be putting up details of payment up by the end of the day so please stay tuned. Payment will have to be made directly to Queensland Raceway as this will avoid all confusion.

COST: $57.60

GaryD
Post #30

I cant guarentee I will be there, so best to take me off the list.

17SON
Post #31

ALL TEAM HONDA AND TEAM NISSAN COMPETITORS PLEASE NOTE

I have just spoken to Keith from Queensland Raceway in regards to the payment of the event. Here's how it will be done....

Payment needs to be made by latest Wednesday of next week to secure your position as a competitor at Honda Vs Nissan on the 24th of March. A special once off entry form titled Honda Vs Nissan will be available on the QLD Raceway website (www.queenslandraceway.com.au) as of tomorrow afternoon. It will need to be completed by each competitor and a payment of $58.00 made. If you are paying by credit card, you might find it easier just to fax them your entry forms directly. If by cheque or money order, sending it to them directly is your option.

As of Friday when we have final team lists together (hopefully), I will be faxing each team list to Keith and he will be marking your names off as payment is received. This will be your only confirmation of being eligible to race that afternoon. You will also have to bring photo identification to the event to confirm your race spot.

Finally to ease the question of whether spectators have to pay, the answer is no....it is free to event spectators and all media coverage is welcome.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me and I'll be only too happy to help.

Ash

BoostedS15
Post #32

QUOTE(WHITE R32 @ Feb 28 2006, 05:57 PM)
i cant wait... theres my silvia race car 70OKW and the sprint silvia also will be attending smile.gif so thats 2 spots if they are still available please...
[right][snapback]5970506[/snapback][/right]

Just out of curiosity............

Wasnt this a day for STREET cars??

Not dedicated track cars?

Seems a bit unfair.

17SON
Post #33

well it was supposed to be for street cars....If either team have problems with fulfilling their allotted numbers, then I'm sure we can accomodate for track spec cars also...

Whatever fills the spaces and keeps the day going ahead I guess.

neil_se
Post #34

QUOTE(BoostedS15 @ Mar 1 2006, 10:57 AM)
Just out of curiosity............
Wasnt this a day for STREET cars??
Not dedicated track cars?

Seems a bit unfair.
[right][snapback]5972560[/snapback][/right]

They are both street registered and street driven cars, just highly modified wink.gif

solowH22
Post #35

nissan list at all? so we know who us H boys going against...

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 12
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x