Bogans  

Page 3 of 3
Jump to page
Rookie ROX
Post #71

QUOTE(Cameron510 @ Feb 12 2006, 01:45 PM)
Parents buying their kids cars... I dont think they appricaiate it as much.
The ones that you know have had their cars bought for them and 'rub it in' so to speak is what I think sandman_350 was referring to??
It's like a big slap in the face when you work hard for a nice car, and a little squirt gets it handed to them on a silver platter...
[right][snapback]5919133[/snapback][/right]

That's exactly it. The kids we all hate so much are the ones whose parents buy them the car, then they go and boast about how good it is, and somehow think they have the right to degrade your car which you worked so hard to buy and build.

I personally don't have a hatred for kids whose parents have helped them buy a reasonable first car, or bought it for them and make them pay it back. That's all well and good - my sister's were like that - parents bought them a reasonable condition '84 Mazda 626 because they didn't have a job till they were older. I myself started working a lot younger, and therefore had saved the money to be able to afford to buy a car.

The ones I do really dislike though, are the kids whose parents buy them the $20000 car, don't expect anything from them, and yes, even worse, those that don't show any gratitude and act like they're top notch.

Anyway yes it's the parents decision, and if they have the money they have every right to. But I do think that some of these rich kids could do with a lesson in modesty and gratefulness.

HOWEVER this wasn't the point of the topic! It's about bogans! biggrin.gif

ROCK ON
R~R

Nvious
Post #72

Don't be racist Bojan's little brother.
And get off his boostcruising account.

Xer0
Post #73

QUOTE(BOKIS GSR @ Feb 12 2006, 05:51 PM)
no im not aussie
[right][snapback]5919666[/snapback][/right]

Are you an Australian Citizen ?

Yes.

THere for an AUSSIE.

BOKIS GSR
Post #74

no i am not aussie

s13style
Post #75

QUOTE(Xer0 @ Feb 12 2006, 06:19 PM)
Are you an Australian Citizen ?

Yes.

THere for an AUSSIE.
[right][snapback]5919816[/snapback][/right]

nah i have to disagree i reckon being an australian citizen and being an aussie are different

s13style
Post #76

threads gonna be shut down

Rookie ROX
Post #77

Well lets hope for the threads sake that he just goes.

Not to worry though - I see now that the mods are reading the thread

Now Bokis, be a good boy and finish your homework so your ready for another big week of Grade 8!

ROCK ON
R~R

s13style
Post #78

QUOTE(Rookie ROX @ Feb 12 2006, 06:59 PM)
Well lets hope for the threads sake that he just goes.

Not to worry though - I see now that the mods are reading the thread

Now Bokis, be a good boy and finish your homework so your read for another big week of Grade 8!

ROCK ON
R~R
[right][snapback]5920046[/snapback][/right]

i see damone checkin up

Damone
Post #79

QUOTE(s13style @ Feb 12 2006, 06:59 PM)
i see damone checkin up
[right][snapback]5920050[/snapback][/right]

omg where?

*runs and hides*

Topic cleaned up.

oh, and bogan till the end!

anyone wanna disagree with me? bans all around!?!?!@ tongue.gif

s13style
Post #80

QUOTE(Damone @ Feb 12 2006, 07:02 PM)
omg where?

*runs and hides*

Topic cleaned up.
oh, and bogan till the end!

anyone wanna disagree with me? bans all around!?!?!@ tongue.gif
[right][snapback]5920064[/snapback][/right]

way to use your power

amen to that

VLTurbro
Post #81

Well to add some more to this thread.

I agree with Damone bogan all the way. biggrin.gif

I used to have a mullet and used to wear around a Metallica shirt in year 10. biggrin.gif

Damone
Post #82

everyone stop quoting bokis gsr. he has been dealth with.

Xer0
Post #83

QUOTE(Damone @ Feb 12 2006, 11:43 PM)
everyone stop quoting bokis gsr. he has been dealth with.
[right][snapback]5920944[/snapback][/right]

pray.gif beer.gif

Antho
Post #84

Hahahaha pissa

HQcoupe
Post #85

GO IPSWICH!

.... i am partly bogan, but as previously stated most people are. Rookie Rox, i know how you feel but you've got to look at it and laugh sometimes. One thing i have noticed is bogans call 'cruising' 'lapping'...you will be able to pick a true car bogan from a glorified import bogan by the use of those words.

Rookie ROX
Post #86

QUOTE(HQcoupe @ Feb 13 2006, 11:35 PM)
GO IPSWICH!
.... i am partly bogan, but as previously stated most people are. Rookie Rox, i know how you feel but you've got to look at it and laugh sometimes. One thing i have noticed is bogans call 'cruising' 'lapping'...you will be able to pick a true car bogan from a glorified import bogan by the use of those words.
[right][snapback]5924405[/snapback][/right]

Oh damn man I laugh all the time - that's why I wrote what I did, because it's so damn funny watching and seeing all those things that they do! biggrin.gif

But yes I've also noticed the cruising/lapping choice - nowhere else but the bogans in Ipswich do I hear the word 'lapping'. It's always about spending the weekend evenings lapping through Ippy city centre. Getting pulled by the cops for lapping and what not.

Actually on that note - I do remember when my dad was pulled over for 'lapping', cops got out, came up to his window, looked in, turned around and got back in his car. As soon as he saw the 40+ yr old guy sitting in it he knew he'd made a mistake! tongue.gif

Another thing I've noticed about bogans though is their complete lack of road sense - They'll happily walk down the middle of a road in a carpark and wonder why your getting pissed at you, then have the nerve to abuse you because you "almost hit them" (you drove within their 2m bubble).

ROCK ON
R~R

DJC
Post #87

QUOTE(sandman_350 @ Feb 11 2006, 01:11 PM)
wrong OIM.666 i have plenty of money now but was not always so , i do have a problem with people who stereotype others based purely on there social demographic , or financial situation . However , find people who have been served up life to them on a silver platter , degrading others who are less fortunate to be the lowlife , and to Rookie ROX who finds target and coles to be ritzy stores you my friend drive an Alfa Romeo therefor carry no rank or obvious class
[right][snapback]5916765[/snapback][/right]

Hang on, your doing the same thing your preching about. ..... dunno.gif

The grass isn't always greener champ. Live & let live. smile.gif

mr_sxc0069
Post #88

I dont know when to keep my mouth shut

roweysvn
Post #89

Ok, keep this civil guys or you will end up with warnings/moderator previews,

Topic cleaned again.

Rookie ROX
Post #90

Funnily enough to me that seemed like typical bogan behaviour.

Actually here's one for you. Good mate of mine's brother lives out at Wello, he lives in Newcastle. Now his brother is a huge bogan (among other things) and has a neighbour who always threats to call the cops about his music and various other complaints. So fair enough, the brother doesn't like him. So much so that he likes to yell abuse everytime he drives past in his (yes - that's right) VP Commodore.

Now the bogan behaviour comes out in this light - he does all of the above when his parents come up to visit. So he's abusing this neighbour with Mum, Dad AND Granny sitting in the car! biggrin.gif

Ah you've got to love them - where else do you get your laughs!?!

ROCK ON
R~R

racsov500
Post #91

fuck this is a stupid subject

headsense
Post #92

And dont forget the bogan essential the "MULLETT" short for buisnees and long for pleasure , real aussie engineering .

Or the rats tail - the science here is beyond me , i'm just a working pleb , you cut it or you dont !!

And if its good enough for dad its good enough for the kids too

Think i'll have to get that Peter Brock signature tatooed on so i can have a shower .

No disrespect to the man , he could drive a car in his day .

DAL32
Post #93

QUOTE(racsov500 @ Feb 14 2006, 08:25 PM)
fuck this is a stupid subject

Bit of a bogan are we? [/shitstir]

wazzabp
Post #94

A person who has a bit of bogan in them is probably going to a better more sociable friend than some yuppy cocksucker who spends his/her life with a mobile at their ear. tongue.gif

skiddz
Post #95

QUOTE(wazzabp @ Feb 15 2006, 12:26 AM)
A person who has a bit of bogan in them is probably going to a better more sociable friend than some yuppy cocksucker who spends his/her life with a mobile at their ear. tongue.gif
[right][snapback]5927863[/snapback][/right]

hahah so true, admittedly i am a bogan, i drive a pulsar, im going to uni, and live in a fairly good suburb, doesnt stop me from going to the shops in stubies and a singlet. tongue.gif

i know plenty of yuppies with phones taped to their heads, and i must say they are not very sociable, kinda angry

beastwars
Post #96

just because you like bbq food that does not make you a bogan.

drinking beer dont make you a bogan either.

seems like most people dont know what a bogan is.

now if you wear flanalette shirts with the pockets missing and your smokes rolled up in one sleve.
if you wear old fotty shorts and jumpers 10 years out of date or stubbies and blue singlets.
if you have a mullet hair cut.
if you drink the cheapest alcohol so you can buy as much as possible.
if you own an old pos ford or holden that has no mods at all except for fluffy dice and huge speakers and a chrome exhaust tip with no mags.
if you think anyone who has a better car than you is a kunt.
if you dress your kids just like you and give them the same haircut.
if you think burnouts and doughnuts in a public car park near cars worth 10 times as much as yours or more is a good thing to do.
if you think dole payments and housing commision homes are you god given right.
if you think the more junk piled around your housing commision house makes you wealthier then your neighbours.
if your life resembles the film clip to the spiderbait song old man sam.
if you go to weekend footy games in your local area even though you dont play and dont know anyone who is playing just to hurl abuse.
if you left school in year 10 or earlier because you thought it was the cool thing to do.
if your missus has a bigger set of balls than you do and mouths off like a bloke.
if when you car brakes down your missus has to push the car with the kids because you are lighter than her.

THEN YOU MY FRIEND ARE A BOGAN. thumbsup.gif tongue.gif

VLTurbro
Post #97

QUOTE(beastwars @ Feb 15 2006, 03:16 PM)
just because you like bbq food that does not make you a bogan.

drinking beer dont make you a bogan either.

seems like most people dont know what a bogan is.

now if you wear flanalette shirts with the pockets missing and your smokes rolled up in one sleve.
if you wear old fotty shorts and jumpers 10 years out of date or stubbies and blue singlets.
if you have a mullet hair cut.
if you drink the cheapest alcohol so you can buy as much as possible.
if you own an old pos ford or holden that has no mods at all except for fluffy dice and huge speakers and a chrome exhaust tip with no mags.
if you think anyone who has a better car than you is a kunt.
if you dress your kids just like you and give them the same haircut.
if you think burnouts and doughnuts in a public car park near cars worth 10 times as much as yours or more is a good thing to do.
if you think dole payments and housing commision homes are you god given right.
if you think the more junk piled around your housing commision house makes you wealthier then your neighbours.
if your life resembles the film clip to the spiderbait song old man sam.
if you go to weekend footy games in your local area even though you dont play and dont know anyone who is playing just to hurl abuse.
if you left school in year 10 or earlier because you thought it was the cool thing to do.
if your missus has a bigger set of balls than you do and mouths off like a bloke.
if when you car brakes down your missus has to push the car with the kids because you are lighter than her.

THEN YOU MY FRIEND ARE A BOGAN. thumbsup.gif  tongue.gif

I had a mullet but not any more. biggrin.gif

I can honestly say I dont do any of those things. smile.gif

I'm still bogan but not a full bogan.

Nothing wrong with being one though at all. smile.gif

fat300
Post #98

QUOTE(PUR32 @ Feb 6 2006, 11:36 AM)
If it were'nt for bogans we wouldn't have a construction industry therefore we would have no houses or office buildings. Those bogans are cool, they've been given a name which seperates them from the usual bogans (tradies). It's the bogans that you speak of that disgust me. Breeders with no personal hygene and no moral fibre. People who live for purposes nul void in this world and thrive on government pensions to get their fix of alchohol and tobacco while wearing the same clothes day in day out until they tear and fall to peices. But not all their unearnt cash gets loaded into personal addictions, they every now and then like to splurge their cash on a new set of tyres and a carby to go out and terrorise people doing burnouts and donuts in public venues to get attention from people who have meaning to exist.

There is no bogan in me. Thank God.
[right][snapback]5899069[/snapback][/right]

Being a (tradesmen) doesnt make me a bogan or any one else for that matter,we wear boots and plain old cloths because we actually get them dirty and they get worn quite easily not because we choose to,its a bit silly wearing a business suit and looking clean cut to a construction site dont you think,by the way smoking on site is actually illegal and dangerous....therefore hardly anyone smokes on the job site.... thumbsup.gif

eCetnik
Post #99

Howdy Ya'll im 100% bogan aussies mates. We should all gather around and have a few drinks and watch the footy mate and hav a barbie. Damone mate and roweysvn use are true blue aussie blokes. Mate all the sheilors chase u blokes around dont they mate. Mate i hav 2 go now my sister/wife is makin a few vegemite soldiers for me!!! Bye Ya'll

eCetnik
Post #100

Howdy Fellow Bogans

lo_rolla
Post #101

I'd like to think of my self as a happy medium.

I'm proud to be Strayin', swear a lot around except around older adults and women, drink booze and argue about cars with who ever is up for an good natured argument...

racsov500
Post #102

QUOTE(DAL32 @ Feb 14 2006, 11:59 PM)
Bit of a bogan are we?  [/shitstir]
[right][snapback]5927843[/snapback][/right]

bushbashin in ma weekend hobby, all I need is another bushbasher lol

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 3 of 3
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x