Bogans  

Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
motox_queen
Post #36

DONT FORGET THE MULLET!

Godsize
Post #37

anyone who is a real "skipp" has a bit of bogan in them somewhere, and to not be part bogan is just plain un-Australian (pronounced Ostrayan)

I live near Campbelltown, used to work in Macquarie fields, and know all about them...

Flannies, VeeBah's, Uggies, Tooheys New, Torries, Sigmas, Maccas, the RSL and big Burnouts... as bogan as hell!!

PUR32
Post #38

I'd prefer to be a metro sexual brat than a fuckin yobbo.

VLTurbro
Post #39

QUOTE(PUR32 @ Feb 6 2006, 03:01 PM)
I'd prefer to be a metro sexual brat than a fuckin yobbo.

Or just be a "Sophisticated Bogan" like you said to me a while back. smile.gif

Also out of those things Godsize listed only Maccas is on my criteria, with the odd visit to the RSL everynow and then. biggrin.gif

PUR32
Post #40

Sophisticated Bogan hahahaha laugh.gif

motox_queen
Post #41

now now boys lets not get our knickers in a knot

VLTurbro
Post #42

Who said we were? huh.gif

I have no problem with PUR32 at all, I just hope he doesnt have a problem with me. unsure.gif

PUR32
Post #43

hahahaHAHA, I'm just fuckin around aye. I don't have a problem with anyone biggrin.gif

VLTurbro
Post #44

QUOTE(BOKIS GSR @ Feb 9 2006, 10:51 PM)
use are all bogans

How informative. ohmy.gif

WE ARZ TEH BOGANZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOS Junky
Post #45

Non-Bogans don't post shit on a website like this. There are 2 types of Bogans on here.
The type that admits it and the type that don't have the sack to admit it. There is no in between.

amsracing
Post #46

Im not a bogan

sandman_350
Post #47

i have Bogan Tendancies , and Proud of it thumbsup.gif i wouldnt live life any other way , i surround myself with like minded people and couldnt be happier . im Bogan till the end , imagine that spending the rest of my days surrounded with hard working mates i can trust , chicks with curves not stick insects , beer drinking and maybe a cheap burbon when the budget allows , meat eating not a vegan in sight , and the best bit always having an Aussie or Yankie inspired V8 in the shed . mmmmmmm life couldnt get any better than that , guess in living the dream thumbsup.gif

Rookie ROX
Post #48

Hey now don't forget some other very important bogan tendancies.

Bogans can't spell and have never heard of this thing called grammar or pronunciation

You'll find Bogans doing a majority of their shopping in stores like Crazy Clarks, The Warehouse, Kmart (only during big sales though) and possibly St Vinnies. You can pick the bogans when shopping in more 'ritzy' stores (like Coles or Target) as they'll have a tendancy to argue over the cheapest price on an already cheap object.

When bogans are shopping in clearance items, they'll still find it necessary to argue a lower price, or be thieves and swap the whopping pricetag of $1.01 to a much more pocket friendly 51c.

Bogans have their own dictionary which requires them to swear every second word, with no regard to whether they're talking to their mates, their grandmother, their kids or the cops.

The word 'deodorant' means very little to bogans (apart from the fact it's tricky to spell, let alone pronounce). Generally this is an item they never use. If they do however, we know it as cheap aftershave. They believe in using half the bottle at once.

Bogans are very easy to predict. Any and all money from Centrelink is referred to as a "work bonus" and is immediately used to purchase multiple cartons of VB or XXXX from the neighbouring bottle shop. Some bogans however do not realise that abusing neighbours, degrading the family and getting drunk isn't noted by society as work. Society refers to them as dole bludgers.

Bogan women are also easy to pick. These are woman who, for example, will travel to the local supermarket in their illegal bikini (made illegal due to the presence of excess cellulite), on a public bus, whilst raining.

The final point is that all bogans were at one stage born and bred in Ipswich. The capital of Bogans. Only in Ipswich are the bogans pick enough to get stuck in security gates at shopping centres. Only in Ipswich can you list the car statistics as 'Holden Commodore VL/VN - 73%' -- 'Every other make of car in the world - 27%'

Ipswich - It's a wHole of a place biggrin.gif

ROCK ON
R~R

Manic 180
Post #49

Kn Oath

racsov500
Post #50

theres nothing wrong with ipswich laugh.gif

man, have you been in the city centre on a sunday arvo? no one around, no traffic apart from old coronsa with 4 guys in them dragging anything that passes them

Vk_Boy35
Post #51

mate im not a full blooded bogan but i guess in your eyes rookie rox that because i lost my job and am now on centerlink payments that that makes me a bogan

well fuck im proud to be a FUCKING BOGAN and i wasnt born in ipswich nor have i ever lived there so mate check your facts before you sprout your mouth

thats my 2 cents for tonite

MaDDoG
Post #52

QUOTE(sandman_350 @ Feb 10 2006, 12:36 PM)
i have Bogan Tendancies , and Proud of it  thumbsup.gif i wouldnt live life any other way , i surround myself with like minded people and couldnt be happier . im Bogan till the end , imagine that spending the rest of my days surrounded with hard working mates i can trust , chicks with curves not stick insects , beer drinking and maybe a cheap burbon when the budget allows , meat eating not a vegan in sight , and the best bit always having an Aussie or Yankie inspired V8 in the shed . mmmmmmm life couldnt get any better than that , guess in living the dream  thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]5913812[/snapback][/right]

preach it brother! hsdance.gif can i hear an amen? cool.gif

Mr_RS4
Post #53

QUOTE(PUR32 @ Feb 6 2006, 11:36 AM)
If it were'nt for bogans we wouldn't have a construction industry therefore we would have no houses or office buildings. Those bogans are cool, they've been given a name which seperates them from the usual bogans (tradies). It's the bogans that you speak of that disgust me. Breeders with no personal hygene and no moral fibre. People who live for purposes nul void in this world and thrive on government pensions to get their fix of alchohol and tobacco while wearing the same clothes day in day out until they tear and fall to peices. But not all their unearnt cash gets loaded into personal addictions, they every now and then like to splurge their cash on a new set of tyres and a carby to go out and terrorise people doing burnouts and donuts in public venues to get attention from people who have meaning to exist.

There is no bogan in me. Thank God.
[right][snapback]5899069[/snapback][/right]

werd.gif bowrofl.gif

frankxinyu
Post #54

QUOTE(Rookie ROX @ Feb 10 2006, 11:47 PM)
Hey now don't forget some other very important bogan tendancies.

Bogans can't spell and have never heard of this thing called grammar or pronunciation

You'll find Bogans doing a majority of their shopping in stores like Crazy Clarks, The Warehouse, Kmart (only during big sales though) and possibly St Vinnies. You can pick the bogans when shopping in more 'ritzy' stores (like Coles or Target) as they'll have a tendancy to argue over the cheapest price on an already cheap object.

When bogans are shopping in clearance items, they'll still find it necessary to argue a lower price, or be thieves and swap the whopping pricetag of $1.01 to a much more pocket friendly 51c.

Bogans have their own dictionary which requires them to swear every second word, with no regard to whether they're talking to their mates, their grandmother, their kids or the cops.

The word 'deodorant' means very little to bogans (apart from the fact it's tricky to spell, let alone pronounce). Generally this is an item they never use. If they do however, we know it as cheap aftershave. They believe in using half the bottle at once.

Bogans are very easy to predict. Any and all money from Centrelink is referred to as a "work bonus" and is immediately used to purchase multiple cartons of VB or XXXX from the neighbouring bottle shop. Some bogans however do not realise that abusing neighbours, degrading the family and getting drunk isn't noted by society as work. Society refers to them as dole bludgers.

Bogan women are also easy to pick. These are woman who, for example, will travel to the local supermarket in their illegal bikini (made illegal due to the presence of excess cellulite), on a public bus, whilst raining.

The final point is that all bogans were at one stage born and bred in Ipswich. The capital of Bogans. Only in Ipswich are the bogans pick enough to get stuck in security gates at shopping centres. Only in Ipswich can you list the car statistics as 'Holden Commodore VL/VN - 73%' -- 'Every other make of car in the world - 27%'

Ipswich - It's a wHole of a place biggrin.gif

ROCK ON
R~R
[right][snapback]5915976[/snapback][/right]

hahahahaha,i can imagine the ppl u are talkin about,lol.

btw, most bogans dont even drink xxxx, they like VB better which i think is the worst beer on this planet.

Sleeksoarer
Post #55

facesjump.gif boagan culture i think bogans run/rule this site !.. id be careful wat you type lol clicky clikcy

OIM.666
Post #56

QUOTE(sandman_350 @ Feb 6 2006, 12:37 PM)
Bogans are fine with me  thumbsup.gif what shits me is metro-sexual mummies boys who just because they are fortunate enough to live in a affluant suburb , have mummy buy them a car (mostly imports) somehow think they are somehow better than someone who comes from a less welloff background and has to slowerly build up there car rather than have it bought for them ! give me a Bogan as a Mate anyday over some spoilt metro-sexual Brat  rant2.gif
[right][snapback]5899323[/snapback][/right]

I think your real issues are with people who have more money than you do.

Rookie ROX
Post #57

QUOTE(Vk_Boy35 @ Feb 11 2006, 12:13 AM)
mate im not a full blooded bogan but i guess in your eyes rookie rox that because i lost my job and am now on centerlink payments that that makes me a bogan

well fuck im proud to be a FUCKING BOGAN and i wasnt born in ipswich nor have i ever lived there so mate check your facts before you sprout your mouth

thats my 2 cents for tonite
[right][snapback]5916014[/snapback][/right]

Mate you have ever heard of a thing called joking?

I have no problem with people on Centrelink payments, I do have a problem with people who've been on them all their life and have never ever worked a day in their life.

I live on the edge of Ipswich, I work in Ipswich, I deal with bogans every damn day I go to work. Yes I have been in the middle of Ipswich to see a fat lady wearing a bikini get off a public bus and walk into Woolies whilst it's raining. Yes I have had people try and convince me to change the price of a $1 item down to 50c or cheaper.

Anyway let me just say, if you've never been to Ipswich, you won't know why I made the comment that bogans originated from Ipswich. However I was only joking, it wasn't meant to take offence, but if you feel that insecure that you need to go and abuse me well that ain't my problem.

ROCK ON
R~R

sandman_350
Post #58

QUOTE(OIM.666 @ Feb 11 2006, 10:26 AM)
I think your real issues are with people who have more money than you do.
[right][snapback]5916400[/snapback][/right]

wrong OIM.666 i have plenty of money now but was not always so , i do have a problem with people who stereotype others based purely on there social demographic , or financial situation . However , find people who have been served up life to them on a silver platter , degrading others who are less fortunate to be the lowlife , and to Rookie ROX who finds target and coles to be ritzy stores you my friend drive an Alfa Romeo therefor carry no rank or obvious class

Rookie ROX
Post #59

QUOTE(sandman_350 @ Feb 11 2006, 01:11 PM)
you my friend drive an Alfa Romeo[right][snapback]5916765[/snapback][/right]

Yes I do and I thoroughly enjoy it. However that has nothing to do with anything.

People have taken this topic too seriously. I believe it was started as light hearted fun as to identify those stereotypes in the local neighbourhood. It was never meant to offend anyone, it was never meant to be harshly stereotyping groups - it's not like anyone is saying "if you have any bogan tendancies your a dole bludger white trash who should be shot"

As for classing Target and Coles as "ritzy" stores, I was joking. Hence the reason that the word ritzy has quotation marks around it, just like it does in the previous sentence.

I am not, and never was intending for any of what I have said to be serious - most of what I said, as I pointed out in my previous post, is from experiences I've had in my life.

As for your comments on money sandman, my life has been similar. Having a satisfactory income was never always the case, and I don't believe anybody here has specifically said they're laughing at someone because they're poor. We're laughing at things like people coming into a workplace wearing pyjamas.

Anyway I think I'm finished here...as I said nothing was ever meant to offend and none it called for abuse by others.

ROCK ON
R~R

frankxinyu
Post #60

the thing is i have not heard any rich ppl in this thread laughin at sandman_350 or anyone poor, all i hear is how much you hate ppl born in a wealthy family. mate, what does it have to do with u? maybe their parents did buy them cars, so what? they can afford to, its their choice and i think if u were in their situation, u might not be saying the same thing with what u said here.

also, being rich does not necessarily mean being a spoiled c#nt(tho i know ppl who are so spoiled and cocky). so basically you dont like them because they are rich? i dont think thats right.

my opnions any way.

Pie
Post #61

that first post is a winner! GO RUSTY!!

BOKIS GSR
Post #62

and theres nuthin wrong with parents buying their kids first cars, they are helping them out and when the parents need something the kids will help them out too, thats what family is for

Xer0
Post #63

QUOTE(BOKIS GSR @ Feb 11 2006, 10:40 PM)
haha all aussies are bogans
[right][snapback]5918059[/snapback][/right]

Are you an australian Citizen ?

I would make an assumption and say yes.

you are a aussie its fckwits like you're self that cause trouble

" im not aussie ima fully heckik wogiz0 and only hang out with fellow wog0's"

so i susgest to you to get out and stop being an anti social fuck tard.

That is all

BOKIS GSR
Post #64

haah i'm not antisocial i'm just saying aussies are bogans, i got a lot of aussie friends that i call bogans and they know its tru, bogan just another word for aussie

80SNA
Post #65

werd.gif

Nvious
Post #66

Ohhh he's making enemies..
I love to hang around with Bojans....
They're not bad!

DAL32
Post #67

I think what sandman is trying to say is that bogans are the typical "Aussie Battler". I'm not a bogan, my parents brought me up not to be one. I find bogans to be pretty annoying, and therefore I don't hang around with them.

By the way sandman, I know several bogans that live in expensive suburbs. I know one who got bought a $30k car for their first. He's still a bogan. He dresses in "fashionable" clothes, yet he still acts like a bogan. I don't live in an expensive suburb, my parents didn't buy me an expensive car (nor am I "spoilt", IMO), etc and I'm not a bogan. Analyse that...

Cameron510
Post #68

Every australian has bogan tendencies. having a bbq with friends and having fun could be classified as 'bogan'

Im not afraid to say Im a little bit bogan tongue.gif

Working hard and buying a car with YOUR OWN money just makes you look after it more and appricaite it.

Parents buying their kids cars... I dont think they appricaiate it as much.
The ones that you know have had their cars bought for them and 'rub it in' so to speak is what I think sandman_350 was referring to??
It's like a big slap in the face when you work hard for a nice car, and a little squirt gets it handed to them on a silver platter...

VLTurbro
Post #69

QUOTE(Cameron510 @ Feb 12 2006, 02:45 PM)
Parents buying their kids cars... I dont think they appricaiate it as much.
The ones that you know have had their cars bought for them and 'rub it in' so to speak is what I think sandman_350 was referring to??
It's like a big slap in the face when you work hard for a nice car, and a little squirt gets it handed to them on a silver platter...

My parents bought me my VL and I appreciate it alot. smile.gif

I really wish I had've had a job too get it though. I feel like a asshole when I go to a mate's place knowing they actually have jobs and I dont but I still have a nicer car then them and sometimes feel like I dont deserve it. sad.gif

Nvious
Post #70

I don't classify "Aussie Battler" as a bogan.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x