Haunted Places In Brisbane  

Page 5 of 6
Jump to page
mr_scorpio
Post #141

QUOTE(yt1987 @ Mar 27 2008, 10:45 PM) [snapback]1282104823[/snapback]

if you want to be scared then just WALK through Inala hahaha LOL jokes but that can be quiet scary in there

I second that! Inala has some creepy shit... of course mainly caused by the locals! smile.gif)
and you can see what looks like a guy dressed up in a sheet and pillowcase sometimes haha

QUOTE(PyrotiX @ Apr 8 2009, 04:36 PM) [snapback]1283870848[/snapback]

Try sleeping there on the floor for the night.

No way man, I only needed to be in there once to know it was a F#@Ked place to be!

AznEmpress
Post #142

St Helena'd be awesome! Definitely in!! ^^

BoGaNTaxI
Post #143

I want to organize a ghost cruise, but I need to find some good spots first

M.I.T.C.H
Post #144

went to toowong other night fuck that lol

QUOTE(BoGaNTaxI @ Apr 8 2009, 08:32 PM) [snapback]1283872671[/snapback]

I want to organize a ghost cruise, but I need to find some good spots first

id be keen

EddyK7
Post #145

holy thread revivial batman.

Azazel
Post #146

yeh i beleive it is time for another cruise pyrotix. As i missed this last time. please pm me with details im dead keen...pun intended. im sure we could get a good group together

PyrotiX
Post #147

Well I was supposed to be running one tomorrow night but the weather has me on edge and plus too many people going away for Easter.

I'll be looking at planning another in a months time..

Ghosthunters09
Post #148

Hey guys,

like 3-4months ago i went to Springbrook Rd(Australia) its a big @ss mountain and aparently there is a house thats haunted..anyways me and my brothers were driving up the mountain and the cars lights were like flashing lik the car was gunna switch off so we kept driving then all of a sudden our car stopped infront of a abandoned house and it was the exact location were we wanted to go and we all got scared because our car turned off and didnt come back on and it stopped at some haunted house...so anyways the car would not switch on...so we waited and all of a sudden we see a car coming from behind us it was coming towards us but then all of a sudden the car disapears so we looked at eachother and we were shocked and there was no left or right turn...the left turn there was no road it was a steep fall...and the other side..was just full of farm houses and nothing went that direction so we got really scared we went back into the car and the car switched on....so we drove the hell outta there.....the next day i looked on the net and aparently a car accident happened on that road and on the same location where we were i told my brothers and we basically shit ourselves lol...if you guys got anymore information on that mountain or that haunted place please email me at [email protected]

i forgot the location of that mountain but its a mountain and its called Springbrook Rd....its a big mountain and it goes forever....

Nimrod
Post #149

ghost's can hurt you, i have had experiences in houses where things have been thrown etc.

Creeps me out, and im no way going anywhere on purpose that is known for ghost's.

PyrotiX
Post #150

QUOTE(Ghosthunters09 @ Apr 20 2009, 06:29 PM) [snapback]1283933816[/snapback]

Hey guys,

<snip>

i forgot the location of that mountain but its a mountain and its called Springbrook Rd....its a big mountain and it goes forever....

That's what happens when you take shrooms.. you start seeing Leprechauns!

Let this thread die (sic)

SAM
Post #151

QUOTE(Phat 33 @ Jan 5 2006, 06:47 PM) [snapback]5784187[/snapback]

Whepstead Manor at Wellington Point is apparently hunted. It has a colourful past as a hospital, mental assylum, house to rich people all the key ingredients for a good hunted house. Its located at 563 Main Road, Wellington Point.

I have a feeling that Ormiston House is also apparently hunted. I can't quite remember. There are a few places in Redland Shire that are homes to spirits. I think the old court house at Cleveland is as well, a few hangings would have happened there before the turn of last century.

And.. if you ask any students the bell tower at San Sisto college is hunted by a nun, but I call bullsh!t on that one, just a normal 'freak-the-grade-eights-out' story.

Cheers
Craig

certainly is, and was a resturant too!(still might be)

also on the way to ormiston house on the left next to the nursery, theres a house with a tree overhanging the driveway, a girl hung herself on that tree years ago!

GH057
Post #152

Hey guyss,

just wonderingg,

is there another ghost cruise happening this year?

me and a couple of mates are quite keen..

thanks!

zoobzilla
Post #153

Just read every single post in this thread.. was a very good read.
Does anyone know about the girl that commited suicide in Holland Park High School toilets?
This thread is making me loopy.

QUOTE (PyrotiX @ Jan 14 2008, 01:18 PM) *
Isn't that a Steve Spielberg movie?

Way to ruin the vibe tongue.gif

QUOTE (Choofed @ Mar 27 2008, 11:45 PM) *
Gone up Spooky Hill down at Logan?

it's like this random road that leads up through a tunnel and in to some random property.

Apparently people deal smack up there, but I've only ever been offered weed.

I was there the other night. And yep, just weed.

delspek
Post #154

fuck yeah we definately need to organise a ghost cruise....

81valiant
Post #155

theres a park in cleveland and a few different circles of friends of mine say if your walking along the path there sometimes there is a guy walking his dog towards you about 50 metres ahead, then all of a sudden he vanishes. these stories were not told as an optical illusion every one said that they can see 'a man walking his dog' like he is actually there, not an outline of a shady green shadow that looks like this. we grew up in cleveland and many have seen this up to 5 or 6 different times and i have heard this from about 20 different people, even some of their parents have seen this guy when they were younger. freaky or what!

MR_RVR
Post #156

old wolston park is scary as fuck..you can gain access via the bremer river they have a tunnel that leads into the old hospital went there years ago with mates..and we went into this room that looked like a dentists place there was still fucking blood stains all over the floor very scary

BoGaNTaxI
Post #157

QUOTE (MR_RVR @ Sep 28 2009, 09:40 PM) *
old wolston park is scary as fuck..you can gain access via the bremer river they have a tunnel that leads into the old hospital went there years ago with mates..and we went into this room that looked like a dentists place there was still fucking blood stains all over the floor very scary

I have been there and it was epic. Want to go again but all my mates are too soft. If anyone is keen to go for a cruise there one night, send me a PM

benkenob1
Post #158

wtf? bray park shs? lol well i never heard that when i went there. but if u hear are teenage girl moaning at night, prob the result of 1 goon sack to many.

benkenob1
Post #159

lol

MR_RVR
Post #160

QUOTE (BoGaNTaxI @ Sep 28 2009, 08:50 PM) *
I have been there and it was epic. Want to go again but all my mates are too soft. If anyone is keen to go for a cruise there one night, send me a PM

yeah if someone hooks this up ill be keen

lilslyda
Post #161

Yeah I'm keen for wolston park, but heard you get arrested if your caught

ceej
Post #162

QUOTE (lilslyda @ Sep 29 2009, 10:56 AM) *
Yeah I'm keen for wolston park, but heard you get arrested if your caught

if wolston park its the run down hospital near wacol jail at the end of that long road near a golf corse ive been there me and a few mates went in there and there were ripped up matresses and wierd shit growing around the toilets and blood on the walls and when we pulled up we saw a mans face in the top windowand when we went to go up stairs there was no floor boards up there seriously some freaky stuffs gone on there

crazy.mofo
Post #163

QUOTE (ceej @ Sep 29 2009, 12:11 PM) *
if wolston park its the run down hospital near wacol jail at the end of that long road near a golf corse ive been there me and a few mates went in there and there were ripped up matresses and wierd shit growing around the toilets and blood on the walls and when we pulled up we saw a mans face in the top windowand when we went to go up stairs there was no floor boards up there seriously some freaky stuffs gone on there

+1 for mans face in top window. quite a few stories of ppl going into a few of the rooms and wierd stuff happening.

BoGaNTaxI
Post #164

It is trespassing if you enter wolston park and you could be technically be charged if you go onto the premises, hence why I am hesitant to create another ghost cruise thread in QLD section, Although Im pretty sure the security guard would just tell you to fuck off, because it would happen all the time being such a well know spot. Last time I organized a ghost cruise on here Pyrotix (who organizes the official boost ghost cruises) had a bit of a cry. So everyone who is keen, send me a PM and I will organise a cruise on a friday or saturday night and get back to you

Bustache_ess15
Post #165

Fuck that man, just organise it.

I would come, but I'm a fucking pussy so don't pay me out if I start crying.

Micko
Post #166

I'll probs be keen too. You really care what Pyrotix thinks?

BoGaNTaxI
Post #167

QUOTE (Micko @ Sep 29 2009, 06:34 PM) *
I'll probs be keen too. You really care what Pyrotix thinks?

Only if he closes the thread like he did last time, he is a mod after all. But I probably will make a thread, seems like there is a fair bit of interest, I will probably post it up tomorrow. I am really keen to go back there

Bustache_ess15
Post #168

QUOTE (BoGaNTaxI @ Sep 29 2009, 07:31 PM) *
Only if he closes the thread like he did last time, he is a mod after all. But I probably will make a thread, seems like there is a fair bit of interest, I will probably post it up tomorrow. I am really keen to go back there

Don't say where you are planning on going as illegal activities = closer.

Say;

Decisions as to which ratified locations the cruise will attend will be discussed at meeting spot.

M.I.T.C.H
Post #169

at my old school ( st pats at shorncliffe ) haunted few people have killed themselves way back, few students went throught there at night felt cold, saw blinds moving, aircons going on and off a mate went throught said he saw someone in morven building looking out the window

look it up pretty scary place at night tongue.gif

M.I.T.C.H
Post #170

QUOTE (MR_RVR @ Sep 28 2009, 08:40 PM) *

unsure.gif fuck that, id be shit scared if i seen all that lol

lilslyda
Post #171

Yeah but I heard wolston park has now become part of the Prison Grounds (Wacol Prison) so if your caught in there your technically breaking into prison therefore get charged??? Just what I got told by a couple of people last time I was planning on going there... But yeah count me in for the cruise

BoGaNTaxI
Post #172

QUOTE (lilslyda @ Sep 30 2009, 08:23 AM) *
Yeah but I heard wolston park has now become part of the Prison Grounds (Wacol Prison) so if your caught in there your technically breaking into prison therefore get charged??? Just what I got told by a couple of people last time I was planning on going there... But yeah count me in for the cruise

I though it was always part of the prison grounds

LUXPSI
Post #173

I'm in Bogan, let me know when it is mate.

PyrotiX
Post #174

Any such discussions or organising of breaking in to prison land / private property falls in under discussing illegal activities. Discussing how you are going to break in to a old building on prison land on a public forum.. seriously, not the brightest idea.

That particular facility is on Commonwealth Land, if by chance you are caught you could be charged under federal law. Those 'security guards' are protective service officers.

BoGaNTaxI
Post #175

^^^ See, I told you guys. But luckily I have found another legal place to go which will be discussed on the night, I will be posting the thread in QLD section tonight

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 5 of 6
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x