Page 4 of 6
Jump to page
KONVICKT
Post #106

im keen on dis cruise biggrin.gif

G-uni7
Post #107

what are all locations if you dont wanna go in a group

just incase some smart ass on here is playen a practical joke on everyone to scare em

gold coast ones
then brisbane ones

msg me on info

ThunderBolt
Post #108

QUOTE(banks001 @ Jan 17 2008, 12:39 PM) [snapback]1281823078[/snapback]

all of our cars with central locking wuldnt work with the button n had to use the key,

I remember that happening to me. At the time, I just thought that I needed a new battery in the remote. However later, it continued to work no problem.

ProstheticAIM
Post #109

QUOTE(mmmm gtst @ Jan 5 2006, 08:17 PM) [snapback]5784442[/snapback]

that sounds awesome.. try find it and post pls..

Thats spook hill and its on Mt View Rd off of mt cotton rd drive all the way to the end turn your car off and count to 10 and your car will go up a hill at 30kms/h plus

ian490
Post #110

I know this is kinda old, but i'd love to go on a cruise to one or a few of these places one night.

Boredstiff
Post #111

If they had a 'wanking' emote smiley, this thread is where it belongs.

yt1987
Post #112

if you want to be scared then just WALK through Inala hahaha LOL jokes but that can be quiet scary in there

5000BE
Post #113

http://www.ghost-tours.com.au/

Choofed
Post #114

Gone up Spooky Hill down at Logan?

it's like this random road that leads up through a tunnel and in to some random property.

Apparently people deal smack up there, but I've only ever been offered weed.

SLXPULS
Post #115

Let us know when this gets up and going I am keen for my 1st ghost cruise XD

51KRX
Post #116

QUOTE(SLXPULS @ Mar 28 2008, 10:59 AM) [snapback]1282106061[/snapback]

Let us know when this gets up and going I am keen for my 1st ghost cruise XD

VBAll
Post #117

I'm also keen on a ghost cruise.

Where is the hill at toowoong? Anyone got a description of where it is?

Choofed
Post #118

Can we have like a "Spooky" dress up theme too?

funnycnt
Post #119

https://www.boostcruising.com/ real scary place

Boredstiff
Post #120

QUOTE(Choofed @ Mar 28 2008, 12:01 PM) [snapback]1282106406[/snapback]

Can we have like a "Spooky" dress up theme too?

Sure thing! Just show up as you are in your avatar! laugh.gif

I kid, I kid. wavey.gif

How bout we go there armed with camera's & what not, & then we see whether everything gets disabled etc. as to this day I am a strong believer in any matter's with a "experience it for myself, before I believe" attitude! tunes.gif

2OGLE
Post #121

QUOTE(PLAE17 @ Jan 16 2008, 09:08 PM) [snapback]1281821322[/snapback]

does anyone know of any haunted places between ipswich and toowoomba???

University of Queensland Ipswich campus - formerly Challinor mental institution. Building most feared is the one which housed the criminally insane.

Ipswich Old Court House

Goodna Cemetery

Ipswich Cemetery

Woodlands of Marburg

Railway Workshops, North Ipswich

Old Flour Mill, Ipswich

Chronicle Building, Toowoomba

Many country/rural pubs have their own ghost stories

There's heaps more sites... including this church out on the way to Toowoomba, but can't think of the name of the place. Will add more when I get time/as I think of them.

kustom_vn
Post #122

This sounds really good, any progress or anything on the cruise?

PyrotiX
Post #123

Yep, it's coming up within a month.. will be a cruise + cruise (actual boat cruise) over to St Helena Island for the night.

smile.gif

series 5
Post #124

QUOTE(Amar @ Jan 5 2006, 06:37 PM) [snapback]5784161[/snapback]

the old UQ hospital and aparently toowong cemetary...ive heard theres a place called 'magnetic hill' in toowong cemetary where your car moves by itself up this hill even with the handbrake on dunno.gif

its at mout cotton its called moint view road right up the top and FFS dont go up there and do skids its under 24/7 video surveillance.. dont believe me test it out.. the hill works you get pulled up the hill but hate to spoil it for you all but the road is actually downhill but looks like its up hill, still an absolute spin out though

slomx5
Post #125

QUOTE(Choofed @ Mar 27 2008, 11:45 PM) [snapback]1282104973[/snapback]

Gone up Spooky Hill down at Logan?

it's like this random road that leads up through a tunnel and in to some random property.

Apparently people deal smack up there, but I've only ever been offered weed.

where is this place sounds like fun haha

uppi1080
Post #126

wanna talk freaky...my mate and i were driving near toowong cemetery and then we turned on the back road that is above the cemetery at the top of the hill, AND with all the windows down in the car - the car totally fogged up! including the damn windscreen...was freaky as hell, we turned the dimister on n all and nothing happnd....so with little vision from the windscreen, we drove bak down then off the cemetery road and the whole car cleared up...as if we had spirits in the car whilst driving around the cemetery or something...

im going on the actual toowong cemetery ghost tour this weekend, lets see how that goes!

goldy_cruisah
Post #127

dude id shit my self, if i went on the cruise.. and i bet if ya'll saw something you'd leave me for dead lol.. id be in a mental hospital for sure.. if the ghosts didnt kill me..

51KRX
Post #128

QUOTE(PyrotiX @ Apr 29 2008, 08:56 PM) [snapback]1282265174[/snapback]

Yep, it's coming up within a month.. will be a cruise + cruise (actual boat cruise) over to St Helena Island for the night.

smile.gif

madddd keep us posted!

Eels
Post #129

so whens the next ghost cruise? lol.

PyrotiX
Post #130

December.

LOWGM
Post #131

QUOTE(180OST @ Jan 5 2006, 08:06 PM) [snapback]5784419[/snapback]

i thought that magnetic hill, (where your car moves uphill by itself) was somewhere at mt cotton, just off mt cotton rd, not sure though does anyone know where it actually is.

theres one in western australia too. we though it might have been a trick of the eye but we took a spirit level out and it pulls you up a hill!!! think it was only like a 6 degree gradient but still!!!!!!!

on topic ski road, the house that can only be found on some nights, out the back of narangba

Sledgey
Post #132

Me and 2 friends went through toowong cemetary not too long ago and we went down the bottom of one of th hills, and as we got into this kinda "low point" in the cemetary mine and my other mates legs started freezing up and it was heaps hard to move, and my other friend could see a figure at the top of one of the hills and we bailed asap.

this one time on Nebo i was driving past jolly's and as i looked in my rear view i saw a rather large white figure walking across the road, then further down the mountain my mate said he saw a lady hangin froma noose...then we told our other friend who lives up the top that their used to be a noose that hung in a tree but it was taken down ages ago..

PHA700
Post #133

QUOTE(daisu @ Jan 5 2006, 07:20 PM) [snapback]5784318[/snapback]

Whats the go with the car moving up the hill and the car been revesed back out of the dead end? Can anyone report their experiences in these places?

Yeh pretty sure thats out near mt cotton i think?? my old man use to take us there all the time when we were young... but havent been there in a while... and dunno if its actually real
thumbsup.gif

Peasent
Post #134

"wolston house near the wacol jail

apparently some of my sister freinds saw some weird shit there one night "

I Bet they did. That place is seriously out of control. If you can manage to get in there and dont mind walking on slepers because there is not much floor you will like it. Im not trying to speak shit hear but people have got attacked there and you can get in alot of trouble being there, but that just adds to the adrenelin rush!! not for kiddies.

LOWGM
Post #135

QUOTE(Peasent @ Oct 6 2008, 06:31 PM) [snapback]1282967225[/snapback]

I Bet they did. That place is seriously out of control. If you can manage to get in there and dont mind walking on slepers because there is not much floor you will like it. Im not trying to speak shit hear but people have got attacked there and you can get in alot of trouble being there, but that just adds to the adrenelin rush!! not for kiddies.

attacked by what? not a penguin no?

jashneilk
Post #136

QUOTE(LOWGM @ Oct 6 2008, 06:03 PM) [snapback]1282967049[/snapback]

on topic ski road, the house that can only be found on some nights, out the back of narangba

whers this??
might hav to go check it out ey

PyrotiX
Post #137

QUOTE(LOWGM @ Oct 6 2008, 06:42 PM) [snapback]1282967298[/snapback]

attacked by what? not a penguin no?

penguin fo shur

mr_scorpio
Post #138

QUOTE(PyrotiX @ Jan 6 2006, 12:02 PM) [snapback]5786562[/snapback]

Your spot on about Mt Maria, there is a big story behind that which AJ and I managed to track down but I'm keeping that one to myself for the next upcoming Ghost Cruise.

If you look up the history of Mt Maria before it was a school it used to be a center where single young mothers used to go and get help by the sisters of the school. Alot of awful stories to be told about that place.. especially regarding the hall out the back.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I agree with this one, my Ex used to be a Security Gaurd at the ACU next door (this is after it was shutdown) and I always felt uncomfortable there, used to accompany him on the graveyard shifts. the whole place gives of a bad vibe but i can remember one building in particular that stood out (Xavier Hall i think it was called) and there was no light switches very creepy and I can still remember the feeling i got in there (and yet nothing happened) but did not feel alone and i got out of there immeadiately! we also went for a walk through the Mt Maria grounds and that was just as creepy (that whole place seems to be a goldmine for paranormal vibes!

PyrotiX
Post #139

QUOTE(mr_scorpio @ Apr 8 2009, 04:31 PM) [snapback]1283870825[/snapback]

.. Xavier Hall i think it was called) and there was no light switches very creepy and I can still remember the feeling i got in there ..

Try sleeping there on the floor for the night.

Yee' ol' thread.

CH_VRX
Post #140

QUOTE(RA-28 @ Jan 5 2006, 10:23 PM) [snapback]5784918[/snapback]

Yeah, done the Toowong one a couple of times. It is freaky as all shit! You drive up (preferably at night... for effect!), stop the car, kill the lights, put it in neutral with no handbrake. All of a sudden the car starts reversing back up the hill for about 20 meters. It always stops at the same headstone too... never short of the mark, never past it either! Freaky shit!

Damn! we should park two cars side by side on the hill and take bets on which one will make it up the hill first.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 4 of 6
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x