The Toyota Cruise - The time has come  

Page 2 of 9
Jump to page
GTRVspec95
Post #36

QUOTE(speed racer @ Dec 27 2005, 10:25 PM)
I will have it back again by the time this cruise is on....aslong as I can find someone who likes to pull apart 3sge's.....which is almost impossible
[right][snapback]5752960[/snapback][/right]

You managed to kill a 3S-GE ??? blink.gif

Damn that must of taken a bit ... or you drive your car in very special ways tongue.gif

Me so want to go on this cruise sad.gif

Will consider ride sharing on the Nissan cruise in exchange ... has to be turboed or V8 thou smile.gif

DerekGt
Post #37

QUOTE(tomace @ Dec 27 2005, 06:44 PM)
wat about westsiders? i aint drivin all that way just to turn around and come back. 

Make the fuel stop at goodna or sumthing so the westsiders can meet up there just a thought champ thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]5751625[/snapback][/right]

yea wat about the west siders????
maybe goodna maccas????????

lo_rolla
Post #38

I'll be there.

Standard 94 Corolla, smelly driver, ugly passenger, big bass and a fishing rod out the window...

SkiDMaN
Post #39

the Coomera meet will be where the red X is... i will be leading the gold coast crew from there to spring wood.. not hard... leave coomera and head up the highway and exit of at springwood. turn right at the lights then left at the next lights.. follow that road until u see mac donalds.

user posted image

i will be driving a brown cressida and prolly be there around 9:45

TRAX
Post #40

the toyota cruse sounds good ill be there if i have an engine in my corolla by then ha ha ill have to wait and see

TRAX
Post #41

toyota cruise will be great ill be there for sure if i have an engine in my corolla by then lol

PimpiN_
Post #42

i'll be there for sure.. someones gotta take the spotlight off of the supras an corollas.. wink.gif

edi25
Post #43

QUOTE(PimpiN_ @ Dec 29 2005, 12:46 AM)
i'll be there for sure.. someones gotta take the spotlight off of the supras an corollas.. wink.gif
[right][snapback]5757624[/snapback][/right]

camry?

Kamikaze kites
Post #44

cant wait

twofruitz
Post #45

are old shit camerys aloud?

speed racer
Post #46

any toyotas are welcome smile.gif

JayJay
Post #47

If you own a Toyota you are more than likely to attend, old new doesn't matter.

I almost wouldn't be able to make the cruise Too, I would've had to have gotten a lift or something. Story is I was going around a corner (Slowly ofcourse because there was a car infront of me) starting going around the corner and there must of been oil or something on the road slid the rear end out gave it full lock countersteer to correct it and to make sure the car behind me didn't collect me when I stopped and to avoid poles and that, luckily the straight was right there and got it undercontrol, scared the begerbus out of me and my passenger, never again will I take that road again in the wet and I was extremely luck that I didn't hit anything either. Then this morning I decided I better check my oil, to my horror there was literly none there, so I had to steal my parents good oil to make sure it lived, now the engine feels like there is something wrong but it should live for the cruise, also very lucky it didn't sieze on me when I was going up Mt Gravatt last night. But that's my story, moral is check your oil regulary and stay away from oily wet roads exspecially corners like that. eek.gif

edi25
Post #48

southpine road has some bad corners in the wet... while goin 60 around some corner on a hill my car decided to go sideways around it... i was like eek.gif but now i look back on it n it was pretty impressive seeing as i dont drift n all

TRD_Supra
Post #49

Hey guys, i am from Hobart!!
But i drive an MA61 with a 7MGTE, but i am looking at moving upto brissy soon and i just wanted to get some insight into what the car scene is like there, espically the toyota scene. Last time i was up there (which was a few months ago) i saw quite a few moddified cars getting around...
anyway guys thanks for yer help!!

Faye
Post #50

Me and jon should be there! it sounds like a fun and different cruise.

JayJay
Post #51

Ok so everyone knows, Someone (Good bbq cook person) could please cook because I am now terrified of bbq and don't ever want to go near one again, so when someone lights it I will be running away screaming like a little school girl.

Reason my mate Travis and little brother Caleb and I went to set the bbq up, everything went great, connected the valve went to light it, then the hose caught on fire, I had to blow the fire out and shut the gas off and then run....

So I nearly didn't live to see this cruise of even 2006, so if someone could kindly please cook for this I would be greatly appreciated. now for a smoke to calm the nerves and then I will cook inside on the electric stove.

*see's a Bbq and runs away screaming like a little school girl*. complete randomness related to the cruise.

tomace
Post #52

lol but i thought having fun was sposed to be a part of the cruise ? seeing you run away from a bbq screaming like a schoolgirl would be hillarious tongue.gif

SupraChik
Post #53

Hay hay....well i reckon i could actually make this cruise!!! would be nice to meet some of you....so count me in facesjump.gif

73ESN
Post #54

at this stage i will be there thumbsup.gif tunes.gif

Northy
Post #55

this looks like fun, count me in.

Leandro
Post #56

This is gonna be awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol

Il lbe there in the spoonter for sure shuld be to finally meet and greet all the toyota peoples run.gif

Leandro

edi25
Post #57

my car should be cleaned, polished n put back together by then... as long as i get a day off work this fortnight sad.gif, otherwise i doubt i'll have time to do it before the cruise.

speed racer
Post #58

my car is still at workshop getting fixed again but will be ready for this

moby
Post #59

jay can i go with you on the day as i only have a shit box holden so i will go with you ok thats if it is alright with you on the day

chris davey
Post #60

I will be there in my 1jz powered Corona smile.gif

Any other sunny coasters coming?

I will post this on toymods and soarercentral.

gt4IMV
Post #61

maybe post on ozcelica some of them might be interested?? hopefully ill have the celica fixed sometime soon and it should be up and running before feb ...but ill be there

AmperSand
Post #62

QUOTE(chris davey @ Jan 3 2006, 10:38 AM)
I will be there in my 1jz powered Corona smile.gif

Any other sunny coasters coming?

I will post this on toymods and soarercentral.
[right][snapback]5773774[/snapback][/right]

Thinking about it.. just wondering im gonna have an exhust by then :/

Bit sluggish with the standard MX83 exhust on..

5teve
Post #63

cool ill be there. this is also posted on austarletclub.com as well

speed racer
Post #64

QUOTE(gt4IMV @ Jan 3 2006, 01:11 PM)
maybe post on ozcelica some of them  might be interested?? hopefully ill have the celica fixed sometime soon and it should be up and running before feb ...but ill be there
[right][snapback]5774464[/snapback][/right]

if you can post this on there then that would be great! smile.gif

PimpiN_
Post #65

how dead set is that place/time/date? cause i need to make sure work wont be expecting me that day..

JayJay
Post #66

The time is dead set, date is dead set, even if my car breaks I will still have it on the same date. I'll just have to find another car that I can use to get there or get a lift with someone.

lhawk6
Post #67

Sounds like fun, I will be there, this is also posted on camcrew.com.au

FHA57
Post #68

ill come in the flaming soarer of death if i can get off work. either that or ill go in todds standard cressida.

gt4IMV
Post #69

QUOTE(speed racer @ Jan 3 2006, 10:16 PM)
if you can post this on there then that would be great! smile.gif
[right][snapback]5777033[/snapback][/right]

no problems buddy thumbsup.gif

OzzyZR
Post #70

Jay-Jay, if you're yet to check out the dam, could you please see if dogs are allowed there?

Cheers mate!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 9
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x