Nissan Cruise No. 3  

Page 23 of 23
Jump to page
Nissan Cruise 3 Location
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 194
Guests cannot vote 
Alfadog
Post #771

Man, from the sounds of the replies this cruise was more like WW2 than a nice drive to a big watery thing. Geez, whinge whinge!! PUR32, I am surprised you haven't just thrown up your hands and said SCREW IT! Good on you mate, and I'm sure you're not taking it personally. It's all good, these things are bitches to organise especially when its a group of intraverted car hoons biggrin.gif

I am sorry I could not make it - really. If you need any background help with the next one feel free to PM me.

Addicted2Bass
Post #772

Let them leave... Its quality over quantity tongue.gif

All the cool people were still there haha

RetardedMonkey
Post #773

QUOTE(Addicted2Bass @ Jan 30 2006, 02:16 PM)
Let them leave... Its quality over quantity tongue.gif

All the cool people were still there haha
[right][snapback]5878176[/snapback][/right]

And all the COOLEST people were at Baskin Robbins. werd.

Addicted2Bass
Post #774

and the coolest person of ALL suggested it - AND suggested the best icecream out of the lot hahahaha

<- that was me for all those playing along at home

Lissy

RetardedMonkey
Post #775

QUOTE(Addicted2Bass @ Jan 30 2006, 02:32 PM)
and the coolest person of ALL suggested it - AND suggested the best icecream out of the lot hahahaha

<- that was me for all those playing along at home

Lissy
[right][snapback]5878217[/snapback][/right]

very true.
we must all bow to Lissy.

Addicted2Bass
Post #776

About time i got the respect i deserved!!

Thats R-E-S-E-P-C-T - Respetc!

I'm an ideas man...

killswitch_13
Post #777

yeah huge thanks too PUR32 for your huge efforts...

but like i keep saying, about half the people there weren't boostcruising forumers... for example, the 3 mates i was with all heard about the cruise through me, but the word would've gotten around and alot of people would've come from word-of-mouth. I stayed around long enough too see it all die out and so fourth... my mates even brought some drinks and snags (i didn't though... didn't have any money)...

part of the reasons i didn't stay for longer were coz i didn't really know anyone... i briefly talked with PUR32 @ Springwood maccas, and talked to some guys that were in the white R32 GTR, but that was about it... and another part reason for leaving was also i felt like my mates were starting to get bored and needed me too lead em back to the highway...

anywayz had a lil fun on the day, and hopefully next one i can meet more of you's... and good on ya too PUR32 for organising it!

killswitch_13
Post #778

oh btw... which way did everyone go from shell mudgee coz i was behind a heap of cars yet they all disappeared and i went too hinze and then i was at hinze with about 5 other cars for like 10 -15 mins before everyone else came????

RetardedMonkey
Post #779

QUOTE(killswitch_13 @ Jan 30 2006, 03:33 PM)
oh btw... which way did everyone go from shell mudgee coz i was behind a heap of cars yet they all disappeared and i went too hinze and then i was at hinze with about 5 other cars for like 10 -15 mins before everyone else came????
[right][snapback]5878452[/snapback][/right]

Lets just say, Ben didnt have any idea where he was going, went the COMPLETE wrong way, then had to follow me back to Hinze tongue.gif

Meanwhile, Simon (IRB20) led the way to Hinze with a smaller group at the start.

killswitch_13
Post #780

yeah thatz probably who i was following.... i was right behind a red Exa, which was behind a black 180sx... that was the original way i was gonna go so it was good too see some people were going that way too... oh btw IRB20, a bit disappointed on the speed up there... was a pretty slow run... i had a white GTR behind me that wanted too caine it up and was blaming you guys... but i do admit... i wanted too go a bit faster up there!

*edit* also those cars ahead of us all did not help!!!

killswitch_13
Post #781

oh i would post my pics of the cruise but it won't let me post them coz i'm using netscape, and for some weird reason boostcruising isn't working with my IE.... i think i need too format!!!

RetardedMonkey
Post #782

QUOTE(killswitch_13 @ Jan 30 2006, 03:47 PM)
yeah thatz probably who i was following.... i was right behind a red Exa, which was behind a black 180sx... that was the original way i was gonna go so it was good too see some people were going that way too... oh btw IRB20, a bit disappointed on the speed up there... was a pretty slow run... i had a white GTR behind me that wanted too caine it up and was blaming you guys... but i do admit... i wanted too go a bit faster up there!

*edit* also those cars ahead of us all did not help!!!
[right][snapback]5878519[/snapback][/right]

Come to Mudgee Shell tonight and we will see how fast it can be done tongue.gif

killswitch_13
Post #783

nah too far for me too travel... i gotta come from brissy, as well as i need too wake up @ 4:30am too go to work tomorrow.... but if the offer still stands for another time!!!...

but my only problem is i think hinze is too short...

a better course would be nebo... or even just cootha... lol

RetardedMonkey
Post #784

QUOTE(killswitch_13 @ Jan 30 2006, 03:53 PM)
nah too far for me too travel... i gotta come from brissy, as well as i need too wake up @ 4:30am too go to work tomorrow.... but if the offer still stands for another time!!!...

but my only problem is i think hinze is too short...

a better course would be nebo... or even just cootha... lol
[right][snapback]5878539[/snapback][/right]

Hinze is just fun for a small run. It really tests your car and your ability to avoid potholes and take good lines down gullys etc tongue.gif

killswitch_13
Post #785

any mt run is good though... hinze ain't too bad but i thought it was a bit longer... how about the other side of mudgeeraba... the mt run through there is pretty good... goes up and through where you can go out too natural bridge or go the other way towards nerang and hinze dam

Addicted2Bass
Post #786

springbrook mountain tongue.gif

heist
Post #787

https://www.boostcruising.com/journal/entry/7/no/5031.html

pic's of the Nissan Cruise No. 3 DONT BE RUDE ABOUT THE FIRST TO SILVIAS. thanks

S13tarbo
Post #788

did anyone head up to tamborine mountain? Where i live biggrin.gif

Mr_RS4
Post #789

no it was a very quick trip from mudgee to hinz. i'd never been that way before and was a little disapointed. but i still stayed even though i was by my self, knew no one and when some cars were leaving i just moved up to that little round about thing. i met some one esle with a stagea there and when we'd finished talking everyone else had gone...didn't even realise how much time had gone by so i wasn't being rude...just got talking for a while. Was going to get a saussage too i was starving but didn't get around to it.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 23 of 23
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x