Nissan Cruise No. 3  

Page 22 of 23
Jump to page
Nissan Cruise 3 Location
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 194
Guests cannot vote 
subzeroR33
Post #736

Most people made a run for it because when there was an opening in the carpark they left, i know myself and the guys around me left so we woundnt get parked in. cars were just coming from everywhere. There were some guys who wanted to leave but couldnt as they were parked in. Next time a destination with better carpark facilities would be a plus. But still a great turn out and a good day, look forward to the next one.

96GTRman
Post #737

dont get me wrong, I thought it was great and for the people that organized it I know, you can only try so hard, the participants have to actually get involved for it to work too.

and today I think that was to blame.

thought it was a good day today if im free will be at the next one.

sb..

GTRVspec95
Post #738

QUOTE(96GTRman @ Jan 29 2006, 10:46 PM)
dont get me wrong, I thought it was great and for the people that organized it I know, you can only try so hard, the participants have to actually get involved for it to work too.

and today I think that was to blame.

thought it was a good day today if im free will be at the next one.

sb..
[right][snapback]5877140[/snapback][/right]

I think next one I'll be there to blast all the deaf MOFO's with the days itenerary ...

PUR32 did have heaps of things there for everyone to do but nobody listened/read/knew about it ... so I think I shall elect myself as the human micro phone on the next one smile.gif

subzeroR33
Post #739

well said

RetardedMonkey
Post #740

QUOTE(GTRVspec95 @ Jan 29 2006, 10:54 PM)
I think next one I'll be there to blast all the deaf MOFO's with the days itenerary ...

PUR32 did have heaps of things there for everyone to do but nobody listened/read/knew about it ... so I think I shall elect myself as the human micro phone on the next one  smile.gif
[right][snapback]5877161[/snapback][/right]

If people need to be so thoroughly organised, I guess we'll need signs tongue.gif

subzeroR33
Post #741

yep

BoyR32
Post #742

I myself did go around trying to tell everyone of what was going on with the food and drinks, people did respond but Pur32 didn't get any other help to get people to participate, so that's what stuffed it up. I enjoyed myself being my first cruise in my 32 and it wont be my last. I met some great people, thanks for being friendly

Mr_RS4
Post #743

A few of the people I spoke to were expecting a bit more of a drive (me included) to hinz but I also realise that had we've gotten there much later there wouldn't have been as much parking. Next time need more parking where people don't need to park others in. Think thats why a lot left while they thought they could. Still had a good time though

BoyR32
Post #744

Yeah it was good, great car's good turnout while everyone was there.

subzeroR33
Post #745

When is the next one

r33skyliner
Post #746

I for one can say I'm glad I didnt go along and waste petrol then since it wasn't very well organised yet again. This sounds exactly like what happened on the #2 cruise.

PUR32
Post #747

All the information you needed was posted in this forum, this cruise was organised from this forum, if people can't read that's their problem. I personally believe that the people that left (40 of them) because they were getting parked in have no excuse, there was another 50 parking spaces all along the side of the road that goes through the bbq areas. You were all being itchy asses too keen to get back behind the wheel of your nissaurus and start driving again. I personally believe this should be a club thing from now on, and only exclusive people who arn't gonna leave after standing around for 10 minutes should be allowed to go.

PUR32
Post #748

At the same time though I'd like to thank everyone that helped with the BBQ and actually stayed at hinze to socialize. After which it officially became the Nissan Baskin & Robins cruise, then we all went to the spit and somehow avoided the defective wrath of the po po biggrin.gif

57ING
Post #749

Thanks PUR32 for the BBQ and the drinks, myself and PSI999 had a good time.

32ANA
Post #750

Yeah, what 57ingo said, the sausages were good biggrin.gif

RetardedMonkey
Post #751

QUOTE(PUR32 @ Jan 30 2006, 08:35 AM)
At the same time though I'd like to thank everyone that helped with the BBQ and actually stayed at hinze to socialize. After which it officially became the Nissan Baskin & Robins cruise, then we all went to the spit and somehow avoided the defective wrath of the po po biggrin.gif
[right][snapback]5877522[/snapback][/right]

Haha, that chocolate mousse royale ice cream rocked my socks goodly.
Great cruise to Baskin Robbins

200FAT
Post #752

i had a good time. didn't have brekky, i needed that bbq badly tongue.gif

57ING
Post #753

Yeah was good eating a sausage next to a girl Ive never met before saying how much she loves sausage, good times.

ego'd
Post #754

was a good cruise ben

sik_vl
Post #755

I felt like i was back at school again trying to add up everyone's change for food and drinks tongue.gif never again! lol i'm a sparky for fuks sake not a scientist sad.gif

Addicted2Bass
Post #756

QUOTE(RetardedMonkey @ Jan 30 2006, 08:53 AM)
Haha, that chocolate mousse royale ice cream rocked my socks goodly.
Great cruise to Baskin Robbins
[right][snapback]5877542[/snapback][/right]

Your Welcome wink.gif

I personally think it was pretty ordinary the way everyone bailed off when they got there, last time i checked (majority) of you people are old enough to create your own entertainment without relying on someone else to do it?

How about next cruise you do what i did and go sit yourself down with a bunch of random people who you havent met before and start chatting to them?
Use it as an opportunity to meet new people and discuss things of interest? Whether it be cars, music or who's better out of baskins vs cold rock tongue.gif

Big thanks has to go to PUR32 for at least getting out there and having a go at organising something so big. wavey.gif

I dont think its the cruise that needs to change (although when the ranger came though he told me that if we wanted more car parks next time we can just phone ahead and they can open up the 10 acres over the other side of the bridge) but i think people need to recheck their attitudes... So many people, so many cars, its not an easy thing to coordinate...

I had heaps of fun anyways... but i always do on cruises... i guess because i dont come into the cruise expecting other people to make it enjoyable, i make it enjoyable for myself tunes.gif

Lissy

Addicted2Bass
Post #757

Yeah was good eating a sausage next to a girl Ive never met before saying how much she loves sausage, good times.

That was me biggrin.gif

See what i mean people??? Just take the time to talk to new people and it opens up a whole new world of embarrassing conversations/situations.

I ate some great sausage that day rolleyes.gif

Lissy

sik_vl
Post #758

nice to hear the girls loved your sausage ben

PUR32
Post #759

QUOTE(sik_vl @ Jan 30 2006, 09:49 AM)
nice to hear the girls loved your sausage ben
[right][snapback]5877623[/snapback][/right]

HAHAHA, top notch quality mate facesjump.gif

Boostin_180
Post #760

i thought it was a good day... i only met everyone @ shell mudgee... but i ended up leading a huge bunch of cars to hinze dam. was good thou... gave petey aka skidman the chance to get some sweet video footage of all the cars which he will post up once he has created it biggrin.gif

PUR32
Post #761

Awesome I can't wait to see the footage. biggrin.gif

subzeroR33
Post #762

QUOTE(PUR32 @ Jan 30 2006, 07:53 AM)
All the information you needed was posted in this forum, this cruise was organised from this forum, if people can't read that's their problem. I personally believe that the people that left (40 of them) because they were getting parked in have no excuse, there was another 50 parking spaces all along the side of the road that goes through the bbq areas. You were all being itchy asses too keen to get back behind the wheel of your nissaurus and start driving again. I personally believe this should be a club thing from now on, and only exclusive people who arn't gonna leave after standing around for 10 minutes should be allowed to go.
[right][snapback]5877487[/snapback][/right]

Just because people left dont take it personally, I think most people can read, I thought it was a car cruise not a B.B.Q. cruise, and i will leave when i want to leave. But really if you have (40 cars leave) there is a reason for that. I cant answer for everybody, but i know the majority reason was we were all standing around in the fucking hot sun with with no way to get our cars out and people were becoming agitated. Even though there were another so called 50 more carparks near the B.B.Q.s which we didnt know about. Once our cars were parked in they were parked in.
But in the future it would be a shame if it was just an exclusive cruise as there were good numbers and alot of hot cars, more the better.

PUR32
Post #763

I highly doubt that the departure of 40 cars was due to standing in the sun or being agitated. It happened because a few people left and they followed thinking the cruise was moving on. On Cruise #4 I'm going to have an itinerary showing starting and leaving times for all destinations.

subzeroR33
Post #764

As i said i cant answer for everybody, but we are only speculating on why people left. But i think an itinerary will be a good idea for the next one.

32ANA
Post #765

It was a good cruise with a good turnout, people will leave when they want to leave. We stayed and chatted to a few people, met some new people, had a snag and then we were ready to leave. You cant control who leaves when, its up to the individuals when they want to go. If there are activities organised then there will obviously be a higher chance of having people stay a bit longer, but i dont see the point in whinging because people decided they were ready to go.

subzeroR33
Post #766

Well said ana, and your car one of the best 32s i seen around for a while, very nice.

57ING
Post #767

Wish people had video cams on that left hand corner where everyone cut loose. On the way home the road was covered in rubber.

subzeroR33
Post #768

Yeah mate i think skidman has some video footage of the exit gate at the top cant wait to see that. hurry up and post it skidman

57ING
Post #769

QUOTE(Addicted2Bass @ Jan 30 2006, 09:38 AM)
That was me biggrin.gif

See what i mean people??? Just take the time to talk to new people and it opens up a whole new world of embarrassing conversations/situations.

I ate some great sausage that day rolleyes.gif

Lissy
[right][snapback]5877598[/snapback][/right]

Great sausage eater too, she wasnt messy...........

PUR32
Post #770

I know people will leave when they want to but the point of going out to Hinze dam was to have a bbq and a show n shine. People left after one hour, think about it Ana if you had organised this cruise and all of a sudden everyone left while you were cooking the first batch of snags you'd be pretty pissed off.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 22 of 23
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x